Chapter 7

Ashton's P.O.V

I felt this sudden connection when his lips crashed mine.

It all felt so natural, I thought he was straight, but I guess I thought wrong.

He kissed me so passionately, it was as if he were willing to kiss me. No one has ever kissed me so this was practically my first kiss.

Judge me, but I was a lip virgin until now.

And I don't regret this kiss, I'm so glad it's my first even if it wasn't expected.

I shouldn't be thinking much since I'm kissing someone.

Oh wait... Ashton... Breathe....

I pulled away, slightly smiling but also panting for air.

"Wow" I managed to say without stuttering.

"That was... great" He gasped.

I was still pinned to the wall, with my head hanging looking at my feet, and Lukes arms were on the wall, each hand next to one of my ears.

"I've been meaning to tell you something" He whispered as if we weren't alone.

"And that is?" I smiled again looking up.

"Hello?! Open up!" We heard a harsh but old voice say. Our eyes widened in horror.

The person knocked louder and louder.

"I'm calling the principle if you don't open up!"

"Just open it!" I whispered.

"Grab my hand"

"What?"

"Just grab it!"

"On the count of three.... we run"

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

Luke opened the door, and we rushed out of the door. We ran down the hallways, our hands still linked.

We passed the classroom we were supposed to be at, and then we passed the office.

"Luke where are we going?!" I panicked. He didn't respond, he quickly stopped, to get our things from the floor and started running, his grip on my hand never leaving.

We stepped out of the school and we were currently in the parking lot.

"What are we doing here?"

"Looking for my car" He said, as he looked through the rows of cars. He finally found his black camaro.

He dragged me over there, putting our stuff in the trunk. And unexpectedly opened the door for me. I climbed in mumbling a thank you before he closed it and jogged to his side of the car.

"So where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know where do you wanna go?" I replied.

"Somewhere fun" He mumbled, locking the doors, and turned on the radio.

Bloodstream by Stateless came on.

Of course this song had to come

on.

"I really like this song" Luke eruptively said while staring at me.

"So do I" I smiled.

"It reminds me of you" We simultaneously said.

And that was how, this song, became our song.

We rode along the empty road, heading towards wherever Luke was taking me. It seemed like hours, and we were only in the car for an hour already.

We listened to some awesome CDs Luke had. He had some pretty awesome taste in music. Except for the fact that he was more punk rock than I will ever be.

"How long til' we get there? I have homework to be finished" I tiredly blurted.

"We have a lot of time to spare Ash. Don't worry about your homework, I can probably go to your house, or you to mine I don't mind, but we can work on it together"

"As long as we finish our homework" Luke's laugh echoed through my ears.

"Alright you want to play a game?" Luke asked.

"Yeah sure"

"Okay, this game is called twenty questions. I ask you a question, you answer it and ask me a question. It's pretty simple"

"Okay start" I said looking out the window.

"Was I your first kiss?" I blushed as I stared out at the sky, that was slowly turning a darker blue every minute. I don't want to see the light blue color go away. The sun was lowering itself down, also turning the sky a blue, purple, pink, and orange color.

"Yeah... you were..." I said turning to face him to see a smile on his face.

"Was I your first kiss?"

I'm curious okay. People say he's a player but I think I could see his good side, I've seen it since the day we met anyways, I don't think he's a player. I really don't.

"Yes actually, you were" I could hear the proudness in his voice.

I'll have to ask him about that later.

"Was it a good kiss?"

"I liked it" I blushed as I said that. "A lot" I whispered hoping I was the only one who can hear that.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I l-like you" He tried to casually say. I probably looked like a tomato. Forget that, I do look like a tomato.

"You do?"

"Well of course, yes"

"Oh" I didn't know if I liked him or not.

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you when we get there"

I nodded and laid my head on he seatbelt, listening to the 1975 - music for cars - I closed my eyes, hoping to sleep. And sleep I drifted off too.

I wonder where Luke's taking me.

And I wonder why he's taking me so far from our town.

(not edited)

Cliffhanger! I've been having lots of cliffhangers lately. hah.

Anywho, 20+ votes for the next chapter?

I love you guys so much, thank you for the 3.3K reads!! :D