Chapter 8

WARNING; There will be some triggering stuff, having to do with self-harm and anorexia. I have never intended to starve myself or puke up my food so I don't exactly know how this stuff works, and I'm extremely sorry if none of this seems real since I've not experienced anorexia or bulimia. I'm only common with self-harm but that's all. Hope you enjoy.

Ashton's P.O.V

"Ash... Ash... Wake up we're here!" Luke whispered, trying to shake me awake. I opened my eyes, and yawned. I got out of the car and thanked Luke for holding it open.

"C'mon lets go" Luke said as he grabbed my hand locking our fingers together. I looked at our hands and smiled.

I looked forward only to see a fair. Why did he bring us so far away, for a fair, when there was one, thirty minutes away from our school?

"Why did we come all the way here?"

Does he not want to be seen with me? Is he embarrassed to be out in public with me?

"Wait and see" He smiled, just a casual smile that sent me all over the place.

We walked up to the booth, and grabbed the pass for everything meaning; the rides, food, game booths, anything that belonged in the fair and it was free!

"Why was it free?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Because... they think we're a couple" He whispered.

"Only gay couples get free passes?" I whispered back, he just nodded.

"Cool"

"Right?"

The more I looked, the more I liked. In every corner I saw homosexual people just like us, no wonder he brought me all the way here.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me.

"Uhm, Can we go on the spin thingy"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah why not?"

"Okay. Whatever you say" He shrugged. We stood in line, and when it got to us he showed him our pass and they let us on.

We sat in the half oval half squared cage, they put the seatbelt on us, and the metal stick over our stomachs for our hands.

"Have fun, don't take off your seat belts and don't try to remove the metal stick" The guy saluted us before he closed the door cage and pressed a button that made us go up. We waited for the last couple to get in, and then it started.

"This isn't so- fuck!" I yelled as we twirled in the air, my head hitting the cage.

"I'm never going on that. Ever"

"Told you!" Luke laughed.

"Shut up" I said as I pushed him, he didn't flinch, nor move a bit. Damn he was built.

"You know you love me" He joked, tickling my stomach, I laughed, and hit him to make him stop.

"C'mon Luke! Lets go get food!" I said to distract him.

"Lets go!" He cheered as he grabbed my hand once again and dragged us to the food palace. Yes, palace.

"What are you getting?" I asked him.

"What are you getting?" He asked me. I don't want to eat anything, I'm already fat enough. But I can't let him see that I'm an anorexic loser.

"Uhm, I'll just get a slice of pepperoni pizza and a mango smoothie"