Chapter 2 ~

Ashton's P.O.V

I was at home sitting on the couch. Ice packs everywhere on my stomach and eye. I was currently reading a fanfic of The Janoskians. A Luke Brook's one, to be more specific. Oh god, how these things make me horny, but they take my mind away from horrible things so thats great I guess.

Do I sound like a teenage girl right now? I probably do. I mean c'mon a teenage boy reading boyxboy fanfics. Wait, no. That sounds about right. Because i'm gay, and i'm also reading boyxboy fanfics so it really isn't all that bad- I was still debating with myself whether it was a bad thing or a good thing for me to be reading these; when the doorbell echoed through the house. I tried my hardest to get up but miserably failed. The doorbell kept ringing and I just stayed on the couch, being the useless person I am. My phone buzzed, indicating I had a new text message.

From: N(Irish)all

Ash, open the door dammit

To: N(Irish)all

I can't

From: N(Irish)all

What do you mean you can't?!

To: N(Irish)all

I'll explain everything once you're in here. There's an extra key in the flower pot.

I didn't get a reply but it said he read it. Thank god for iPhones.

"Mate! What happened?!" Asked a panicked Niall, scaring the shit out of me.

"Don't do that ever again!"

"Do what?"

"SPEAK OUT OF THE NOWHERE WHEN EVERYTHING'S SILENT!" I argued waving my hands about. Second time this day that this fucker scares the shit out of me.

"Oh yeh, sorry" He said scratching his neck "What's gotten into yah?! You weren't at school for lunch! I ditched because I got worried sick about you!"

"Sorry Nialler, Bruce found me and used me as his punching bag"

He muttered some things under his breath. I heard some curse words, not like its surprsing though.

"Do you feel any better?"

"Yeah a little" I said shrugging.

"Well, I've gotta go. I don't want to disappoint mum by missing school.. Feel better soon" He said giving me a hug, making me wince. "Oops sorry, see you tomorrow"

"Alright later"

And with that he left. It feels good knowing someone cares about you, two people in my life at least care.

I slowly got off the couch and headed towards my room. This is going to be a challenge.

I finally arrived, and changed into some pj's. I felt a bit better, the pain was going down. I sat on my comfortable white sheets and turned on the T.V, on time to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"Oh no! He took the Pizza Boy! We have to get him!"

"You're a good person Mikey" Leonardo said patting his back.

"We have to save him or I won't be able to get pizza!"

"I feel you" I mumbled as my eyes closed in on me.

*Next Morning*

"IRWIN GET UP! WE HAVE TO GO YOU'RE LATE!"

I jumped out of bed, falling to the floor with a loud thud. My body ached everywhere.