Chapter 17

Lukes P.O.V

We've been sitting in the hospitals waiting room for an hour now, and we still haven't gotten any news about Ashton.

I'm freaking out, what if he isn't okay? What if he's dead? I should've never left him alone, this is all my fault. God dammit. Ashton doesn't deserve this! I do! He's getting bullied because of me. Those bastards are fucking selfish, can't they see he's with me? That I only like him?!

They are fucking idiots I swear.

"Ashton Irwin?"

I shot up from Liams lap, and looked at the doctor.

"Yes?"

"Follow me"

Liam gave me a sympathetic look as I followed the doctor. He led me into a room, white walls, white chairs. Everything was scary.

"Hello, I am Doctor Smith, and you are?"

"Luke Hemmings"

"Alright Mr. Hemmings. We are here to speak about Ashton-"

"Is there something wrong with him? Is he ok? Please tell me he's breathing"

"He's okay. They're currently running tests on him, and they're trying to feed him. But he won't eat. He doesn't have enough vitamin in him. Does he starve himself too?"

"Uhm, yeah. And he makes himself purge whenever he does actually eat" I said with tears prickling the corners of my eyes.

"I think there is something seriously wrong with Ashton. He needs to get help, he will need to go to rehab"

"I'm sorry Doctor Smith, but no there is nothing wrong with him. He's fine, he's just, insecure. I'm trying to help him out. He will be okay. I will not, and I repeat, will not, let him go to rehab. That won't help. It never does, it's just a load of bullshit. If you want to cure a person, you have to show them love. Not send them away" I said furiously, and stood up pushing my chair and slamming the door behind me.

I furiously walked down the hallways, and to the front desk.

"I'm here to see Ashton Irwin" I said, to the lady.

"Room 315, third floor"

I mumbled a thank you, and headed towards the lift. I anxiously pressed the button three, and was accompanied by slow annoying music.

I rolled my eyes, as the lift stopped on the second floor to pick up other people. Three girls around my age, walked in giggling and playfully smacking each other.

"Oh my god no you say hi" I heard one try to whisper.

"Ugh fine" The other groaned.

The lift beeped, indicating I was at my designated area.

"Hi, I'm Lucy, and I'm single" A blonde, with way too much cleavage showing said.

"Uh hi I'm Lucas. I'm on my way to visit my boyfriend, sorry" I said as I pushed my way through.

"Dammit he's gay" The other girl whined too loudly. I rolled my eyes, and walked down the hallways, looking at the numbers. 312... 313... 314... 315. Yes.

"Calm yourself Luke. Calm yourself. Everything's going to be okay. Just don't break down" I whispered to myself before knocking.

"Come in" I heard Ashtons sweet voice say.

I opened the door, slowly, and peeked my head in, and continue opening it.

"Ashton?" I asked as I saw his pale figure on the bed. I closed the door behind me.

"Luke? Im so sorry. I just couldn't take it" Ashton said as he began crying. I rushed over to him and hugged him, his head on my chest as I sat down.

"It's okay babe. It's okay. You shouldn't be saying sorry to me, you should be saying sorry to yourself. You're alive that's all that matters"

"You're the best boyfriend" He grinned bringing our lips together causing an electric feel.

"I know"

"Selfish!"

"Yeah yeah okay" I laughed. He just a hummed a response.

"I'm so happy you're alive. I don't know what I would do without you" I said kissing him repeatedly.

"Stop!" He laughed playfully smacking me.

"I'm serious" I kissed him once more.

"And that's why I like you" He said as he kissed me back.

"Cuddle?" He asked me making a pouty face.

"Cuddle" I smiled as he moved over and made space for me on his hospital bed. His head was on my chest. I could feel him playing with my free hand.

"Please don't leave" He whispered looking at me in the eyes.

"I promise I won't" I kissed the top of his head.

CRYING TEARS OF JOY

THIS IS ALL TOO MUCH

ASHTON'S ALIVE LETS CELEBRATE WITH CAPRISUNS AND COOKIES BC SWAG WOO

Btw, thank you for the 8.4K reads! (: