Chapter 19

Luke's P.O.V

After Ashton was done with his mum, he came here and threw himself on his bed sighing.

"What's wrong babe"

"I'm just really tired. Lets get some sleep" He mumbled into the pillow. I took off my shoes and jumped in with him.

I slid under the covers and he did too. I wrapped my arms around him, and he snuggled into me. I like being taller than him to be honest.

"Goodnight babe" I mumbled, my eyes heavy.

"Goodnight babe" He whispered back. He fell asleep, soonly afterwards. I grabbed my phone and texted my mum.

To: Birthgiver

Mum, I will be at Ashtons tonight. He just came out of the hospital and I'd like to take care of him since his mum is busy with work. Is that alright?

I pressed send, and she instantly read it. She must've been worried sick. OH MY FUCKING GOD I FORGOT ABOUT LIAM!

To: Leeyum

I'm so sorry I forgot about you at the hospital! I'm such an idiot. Did you get home alright?

I sighed. I can't believe I forgot about my own fucking best friend. Wow, I should get an award that says, This Is awarded to the idiot who forgot about his best friend, Luke Hemmings.

From: Birthgiver

It's alright darling. What happened? Why didn't you notify me about this earlier!?

To: Birthgiver

Can I explain tomorrow, when I see you? Im too tired. I'm extremely sorry mum I forgot. Night xx

From: Birthgiver

Fine. See you tomorrow. Night xoxo

From: Leeyum

It's alright lad, I got home okay. When you left with the Doc. I knew you wouldn't come back because you'd be with Ash. No hard feelings really.

To: Leeyum

Thanks bro, you're the best. Night.

He read it but didn't reply, which was okay with me. I wrapped my arms around Ashton again, kissed his temple. And fell asleep.

"Lukkeeeyy. Wake up" I heard Ashton say from beside me.

"What?" I asked grumpily.

"It's Monday"

"I hate Mondays" I groaned, stuffing my face further into the pillow.

"C'mon. We have school today"

"Ugh. Can we stay home and do nothing but cuddle and make-out?"

"No. My mum said I have to go to school, so Im going to school!" He said proudly. Talk about mummy's boy.

"Fuck. Fine" I said rudely throwing the covers off me and stocked my way to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and wrapped a towel around my waist as I stood there, staring at myself, waiting for my hair to dry. I really hate what I see but Im going to be stuck like this forever so might as well deal with it right?

I quiffed up my hair, and exited the bathroom. I guess Ashton was in his en-suite at the moment since he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I chose out a regular black tank top for men, my red flannel, and dark skinny jeans. Hashtag thug life. I grabbed a pair of boxer briefs, so that my jeans are tight. Is that weird?

I heard a door shut, and knew it was Ashton. But I decided I should change here. I unwrapped the towel from my body, which left me naked. I grabbed the pair of boxers and slipped them on. My clothes was on the bed, I turned around, and saw Ashton staring at me. I smirked, and continued changing.

"Like what you see?"

"No" He said as his face turned pink and left into the bathroom with his clothes.

"Ashton ill be in the car. Don't be long" I said grabbing my backpack and car keys and ran down the stairs. Out of the front door, and headed towards my car.

I threw my backpack on the backseats and just sat there waiting for Ashton. I looked for some CDs and found All Time Low's Dirty Work. I pushed it into the CD player and sang along to it.

The door opened revealing Ashton with a white Ramones bro tank, some tight jeans, which looked good on him, and a red beanie.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready" He sighed buckling his seatbelt. I threw his backpack with mine, and started the car.

"Were here" I sighed turning off the car and looked at Ashton to find him staring at the crowds of people. He shivered and I know he saw Bruce.
I grabbed his face and brought our lips together roughly. We both moaned into the kiss. The need for oxygen made us pull apart.

"C'mon. We need to get going" I said grabbing our backpacks and getting out of the car, locking it.

"And someone to kill" I whispered to myself as I took Ashtons hand in mine, and entered the school.