Second Life

By TeitoxAkashi

One day, a girl aged 16 suddenly passed away in the middle of the night. The cause of her death was unknown... More

Beginning of The Second
Long Time No See
Ciaossu
Smoking Bomb and Demon
Suicidal Attempts
Overreacting Cavallone, Sick Skylark and Ranking Fuuta
Rokudo Mukuro
Kokuyo Land Invasion
Victory
Recovery and Friends
Superbi Squalo, Vongola Rings and Varia
Sun and Lightning
Storm and Rain
Mist and Cloud
Sky
Birth and Death
Future
TYL Ryuuichi
Confusion
Trial
Attack
Irritation
Box Weapon
Return
Skull and Mammon
Fon and Aria
Reborn and Verde
Byakuran
TYL Dino
Tutor and Strike
Choice
The Target
Run
G and Daemon
Knuckle and Alaude
The First Cloud and Giotto
Hide and Seek
Yuni
Future's Final Battle, Begin
Ghost
The Gathering of Four Skies
The Historian
The Truth
Hell Fury
Transfer Students
Inheritance Ceremony
Tree
First and Second Key
Third, Fourth and Fifth Key
Sixth, Seventh and Eighth key
Timeline
Kawahira
Welcome Back, Yuni
Day Two
Goddamn Vindice
Planning With Hope
Battle Commence
Last Battle
Secret
Lingering Memory
Locked
Threats
Changing Tides
Please Wake Up
Cliche Awakening
Thy Heart Never Change, Thy Soul Grows Older
White
Between Borders
To Where, Shall We Head?
If War is What They Want, Then War They Shall Get
Off With Thy Head
Tilting Axis
Living
Walk With Me
Fluffy Clouds
Discoveries
Who We Are
Hold Me Close as We Drift
A Hundred of Everything, A Hundred of Nothing
The End, and The Beginning
Core

Asari and Lampo

5.6K 219 107
By TeitoxAkashi

The first test Tsuna and the others had gone through was with Asari Ugetsu. Yamamoto's test. He took two days to pass it. At first, he thought that he would have to fight Asari, to his surprise, that wasn't actually the man's intention. He was simply just going to show Yamamoto his weapons of choice but the teen misunderstood it. Why he wanted to show him his weapons was a mystery.

Ryuuichi was there too. He had witness the fight under the roof of the Shrine. He had nothing to say for the first one, but simply that Yamamoto was too impatient to get everything done and going. (He did slapped him on the back, hard, right after Yamamoto passed the test) The second one was the same, only, Yamamoto was more calm. Luckily he didn't finished Asari with the last blow or else he would have failed fully. Yamamoto was lucky to have Asari as the one to test him after all.

He sighed when Asari disappeared. No doubt that Asari would test him right afterwards. For some reasons, he was getting a bit twitchy. Perhaps he was nervous. Ryuuichi congratulated Yamamoto and was somewhat pulled into the circle where they had somewhat embarrassingly shouted "Vongola, Fight!" Though, he just remained silent with deja vu running through his being.

He peeked to the roof of the Shrine and saw Asari, who was sitting on it, talking to G. They were holding onto their golden pocket watches when suddenly, their eyes met.

Asari blinked when he noticed that Ryuuichi was watching him and G. He wasn't wrong when Gokudera Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi really resembles him and G, but Ryuuichi too. The teen resembles him. Silent and aloof yet he was practically the opposite of it too. He was the same too. No doubt, the rest of the first generations had noticed it too. Even more so for Alaude.

He gave him a small smile, as if sending a message that he would be tested later to the teen. Ryuuichi, as though getting the message, blinked slowly in acceptance and curtly nodded before turning back to Tsuna and the others, laughing slightly at them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Holeh shit-" Ryuuichi winced just when he accidentally bit his tongue in midst chewing and his two hands quickly raised to cover it. He gave Asari a glare but there wasn't any heat in it. Asari simply chuckled, apologizing though he was quite amused. It's really fun to surprise the usually calm teen.

Ryuuichi rolled his eyes playfully. Although it annoys him to no end, he didn't really mind it. "Good morning" He greeted, giving him a wry smile before turning his attention back to his phone as he munched on his bread, typing on it with one hand. He was messaging Yuuichi, who apparently would be back later in the evening because of a stupid jam and all. Right after pressing send, he locked his phone and turned to Asari.

"Good morning. How's your night?" Minus the usual weird dreams? Nothing in particular. "It's ok, I guess?" He ended it with a question. He never really care much about what happen at night, so it would usually pass off in his mind and forgotten. And if anything bad happened, it would pretty much disappeared somewhere in his mind.

Asari twinkled in amusement, much to Ryuuichi's chagrin. Ryuuichi then remembered about the test, wondering what would his test be. "So...." He didn't continue as the man would had understood what he wanted to say.

"Don't worry about it" As if it would be an easy task to. It had actually made him more anxious. He nodded, despite not getting it. He peered to his watch and got up, eyes on him as he moved to check everything. "I'm going to school now. Don't wanna be late or anything..." He paused, looking at Asari.

The man somehow got the message again, and waved his hand, smiling. "Have a nice day!" Ryuuichi made a small doubtful sound behind his throat but nodded again. He took his bag pack up and slung it onto his shoulders, grabbing his wallet, keys and phone along. "I'm going now...." He said in a small voice, very much aware that Asari was still in his house. Though, he had no doubt that Asari would follow him to school.

And he did.

For some reasons that he doesn't want to know, he could feel the man's presence. He couldn't see him, but he could feel him. It made him edgy the whole time that he looked pretty uncomfortable to the point that the his teachers gave him raised eyebrows. Fortunately, they didn't asked anything. If they did, Ryuuichi doesn't know what to answer. (Well, perhaps he could say that there's a ghost staring at him for hilarity. Then again, might as well not)

During lunch break, he huffed and had somewhat fast-walked to the reception room, meeting up with Hibari. Yep. He was going to annoy the prefect, once again. No doubt about it. But just as he slid open the door, something was thrown out of it. Something had pulled him back just in time before he was hit by that, thing. Or rather, someone. He blinked in surprise. Not really towards the body, but more towards the force that had pulled him back.

Perhaps it's Asari.

He shrugged that off, mentally noted to remember thanking the man. He carefully stepped into the room, not wanting to step on the body. (He should probably not call it a body since it wasn't dead yet) He was greeted by the usual face of Hibari, and him wielding his tonfas. He gave him a deadpanned stare.

The prefect grunted inaudibly, saying that the person had annoyed him and had actually broke the rule. To think that there were still people who dares to break the rules Hibari had created and enforced was actually unbelievable. Well, technically not but still. Ryuuichi must say, those people are idiots.

He sighed, shaking his head in resignation and flopped down onto the sofa. Hibari gave him a look but said nothing, but then glared at one spot where there wasn't anyone at all. He could feel another presence in the room, but he saw no one other than Ryuuichi. The teen followed his glare and realized that he was actually glaring at the invisible Asari.

He then pulled out his ready-made bento from those grocery shops and began to eat. It wasn't as delicious as Yuuichi's or his parents', but it was still edible. As he was about to bite into the sausage, Hibari swept down and chomped on it, face inches away from his face.

His eyes widen as his head shot so back that his head hit the back rest of the sofa, trying to sink into it to create distance between him and Hibari. "Hibari!!" The said prefect simply closed mouth chewed on the meat, staring right into Ryuuichi's eyes smugly. The younger teen flushed a little but quickly covered up with a pout. He did actually really want to eat the sausage so it wasn't considered acting.

Hibari swallowed, rolling his eyes at that before sitting down beside him gracefully. He then promptly lied his head down onto Ryuuichi's lap (His bento's on his hand), legs propped up onto the arm rest and had fallen into slumber in matters of seconds. Ryuuichi gasped and resisted the urge to push the prefect's head right off his leg. His hand trembled as he hold his food away from Hibari's head but then it stopped when he saw the dark circles under the prefect's eyes.

The raven head must have slept late, again. For what? His work, of course. Hibari seriously is a workaholic.

Ryuuichi sighed, resigning. He resumed to finish his half empty bento silently, no longer minding that there was someone's head on his lap. He hoped that Hibari would take care of his health more.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Asari was actually having fun following Ryuuichi silently for some reason. Even though his day was practically normal and if not, boring, but he found it quite hilarious. Right after Ryuuichi had stepped into the school ground, he had actually fled from Alaude's to-be-successor who was wielding his weapon, trying to get a spar out of the younger teen. After that, he was asked by a teacher to help him, which the said teacher had literally rambled on informations that shouldn't be known by students while Ryuuichi carried a stack of books.

(Ryuuichi had to endure it the whole time and had never been so relieved when he had finished his task, moving onto his class)

This was the first time Asari had really observe Ryuuichi's daily life, and he found it quite fasinating. In the beginning, the teen was very indifferent to many things, but when he had looked closer, he could see the little twitches whenever something happened. For example, his smile had twitched more than once when a classmate of his had somewhat annoyed him. Or when the smile stretched into an evil smirk when that classmate literally slammed into the door. Don't ask why.

All in all, Ryuuichi was interesting.

Though, he wasn't the only one observing, looking out for the teen. And he wasn't the one who had pulled Ryuuichi just in time before he was hit by the corpse- Sorry. Body. (That didn't exactly made it any better but whatever)

He had a sense of deja vu hitting him when he saw the peaceful scene of Hibari and Ryuuichi. (And it wasn't exactly surprising when Hibari could actually sense him) The latter was comforting the stressed-out prefect without any word. (The pressure of the work from the Disciplinary Committee and the eagerness to fight the daylight out of the Milliefiore was getting onto him. Not that he would admit anything) To Hibari, Ryuuichi's presence would probably be the tranquility and comfort he would ever need.

And that, was what Asari wanted to see. In a sense, it would seemed like he, they, were trying to recreate him, but he wasn't. No matter what, he couldn't be remade, or craved out again. It was like how Asari himself couldn't be made out again.

What Asari wanted, was the calm demeanor to counter all dismays and the urge to help, hope and wish for someone else even if the action was nothing big. Ryuuichi really has all that in him. Even without Asari telling him what he would be tested, or even before the trial for Ryuuichi begins, the teen had already passed the test. Without a doubt.

He smiled at that. (Though, he should really make an effort to fully camouflage his presence when Ryuuichi shuddered a little for the nth time that day)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi sighed as he leaned against the tree, still waiting for Yuuichi. It was already 5 in the evening and his brother hadn't reach yet. There wasn't anything interesting going on today, unfortunately. Everything was as if it had gone slower for some reasons. He tilted his head to the school building's direction, watching as a few more students, and teachers walking out of the school. His eyes drifted to the roof top and he had almost dropped to the ground if he had not had his feet planted onto the ground.

By the fencing, there sat Asari, who was smiling and waving at him. He frowned in confusion, wondering why the man was up there. If he hadn't known that who was Asari, he would certainly scream aloud at the sight of a ghost. The man then gestured him to go to where he was.

He raised an eyebrow at that, but complied nonetheless. He grabbed his back pack that was on the ground and made his way back into the building, and up the stairs. Right after he opened the door, he was greeted with an surprisingly not smiling Asari Ugetsu, which was making him a little nervous because the man was rarely seen serious. Or perhaps not. "Yes?"

"Shiroki Ryuuichi" He stiffen a little at the serious tone. Asari chuckled at that, all the tensed atmosphere disappeared as if it was never there. "Calm down. It's nothing bad"

"Put on your ring" Ryuuichi tilted his head and made a questioning sound as he took out his ring and wore it, showing it to Asari. Asari smiled a little before it dropped. He raised his hand up and Ryuuichi's body glowed in bright blue, his ring shone. "I, Asari Ugetsu, accept Shiroki Ryuuichi" And there was something in him that had clicked.

He gasped at a foreign sensation that had washed through his being, but it had went away fairly quick. But still, there was a click. There. Was. A. Click. He didn't know what it was but it was there. It was like something had lifted a little. His ring, on the other hand, was softly blinking in blue. One of the colorless rectangles had blue in it. "W-what....?"

"You've passed my test" He frowned at that. "But I had done nothing...."

"My test is for you to show me the tranquility that you have, and the level-headness on countering all situations. During the time I had observed you, you had proved that they existed in you." Asari had chuckled again. "Well, even if I hadn't, you would've already passed" Before Ryuuichi was able to ask anything more, the man had already disappear.

"May we cross path again, Shiroki Ryuuichi"

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah" Ryuuichi whistled in amazement upon the sight of the amusement park as he, Tsuna, Yuni, Reborn and the children waited for the others. It would be Lambo's turn to get his succession test from the first generation's Lightning Guardian, Lampo. The man had literally appeared in front of the brunette, telling him to have Lambo search of him, which they had somehow ended up at the amusement park.

Reborn, had one way or another dragged Ryuuichi out. He had wanted to drag the teen's younger brother out too, but Ryuuichi had shot that idea to hell and said that his brother needed rests. Yuuichi did arrived back at home around 8pm for shit's sake. Ryuuichi was so surprised when he finally saw his brother after so long. His brother were tanned. It wasn't as if his brother wasn't tan before, but man. He looked darker. And red. Probably sunburn. Oh, and there was a few bruises on his forehead, arms and abdomen.

He absently wondered what kind of hell training did his brother had. At first, he had wanted to simply just jump onto him, but at that sight, well. All went out the window and got burnt.

Did he mentioned that his brother was cranky too? (Please don't remind him of the punch he had received on the stomach for trying to wake his brother up for breakfast. No, he didn't cook them. He bought them. He didn't want to die after all.)

He shook his head and sighed at, making Yuni curious about what he was sighing about. He simply gave her a small smile and mouthed that it was nothing. She was trying to say something else but Gokudera and Yamamoto, along with their tutors, Fon and Colonello, had arrived.

Well, he might as well have fun today.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Not exactly. First, they had went to the spinning Tea Cup ride. At first, Yuni hadn't wanted to went in, but Ryuuichi had somehow pulled her into it, sitting with her in one of those colorful.. Machines, saying that she should loosen up sometimes. (Really, it was actually an excuse to make her smile. He had wanted her to smile, rather than frowning lightly)

And then what happened? Verde happened. The cup Tsuna and Lambo were sitting in had spun too hard and wouldn't stop no matter what, creating a small tornado. And then, after a while, it had finally stopped. Ryuuichi sweated at that as he watched them spun around non-stop. Verde's ways sure are weird. And gut churning. Well, at least they had gotten the stamp.

Next was the go-karts. Yeah, Ryuuichi didn't rode on this one. He hadn't wanted to be electricuted after all. He had experienced it, caused by electric statics, and it was very painful despite being very small. As expected, Lambo's had went haywire, spinning around and shooting electricity.

All in all, it was chaos. Freaking Chaos. Still, they did passed it and got the stamp. Though, Ryuuichi must admit, it was hilarious as he had laughed out loud for a few times during the chaos.

Before they had moved onto the last one, they had decided to take a break. Ryuuichi went to the washroom, separating from the rest. When he was about to go back to where the rest were, he saw a few guys harassing two girls. He narrowed his eyes and walked to where they were.

"I believed that you are disturbing them, so could you please kindly back off?" One of the guys snarled at him, telling him to back off rather than Ryuuichi telling them. Note that it was said in the rudest word. The other two of the delinquents had agreed to, all glaring daggers at him and looking down at him. He felt something snapped in him as a invisible vein popped in annoyance.

No one was to ever look down on him. Whoever does that shall gain a ticket to hell without charge.

He remained calm, but his dark aura begun to emmit. "It seems like you three obviously can't understand me." He glared daggers at them, his right hand reaching for his retractable bo stick by his pocket. "Leave. Them. Alone"

But of course, it wasn't paid any heed as those delinquent laughed. "Who do you think you are to order us around?" Another sneered and had reached out to grab him by the collar of his shirt, but he had slapped the hand off before he could even touch him. That dude definitely didn't took it well as they begun to attack him.

He pulled out his bo stick and had it on it's full length. He hit one of them on the chest, stabbed another one on the stomach and slash-hit the last. The force he had used was harder than normal, making them fell to their knees and back in matters of seconds. He stepped on the one that could be the leader, who was on his back, bo stick slammed down beside the dude's head so hard it had somehow chipped off the surface a little. (He pushed back the urge to immediately take his feet off since it was never his thing to do that)

He glared down onto them, looking pretty much like a demon. "I said, leave." And they did. Scrambling off with their tails between their legs. One of them, if he wasn't wrong, had shouted demon, and another wailed for his mother.

The almost forgotten girls then thanked Ryuuichi, to which he had sheepishly accepted and said that it was nothing, before rushing off before they had anything else more they wanted to say. He was never good at talking to strangers, even though he could.

By the time he had reached where Tsuna and the others was supposed to be, they were gone, probably because Lambo had rushed them to the next one. He didn't mind it, since he had actually wanted to ditch them. He simply went straight to where Lampo was, which was the castle of the Amusement Park.

When he had opened the door to the room Lampo stayed to wait for Tsuna and the others. He watched as the man brighten, thinking that it was the others, but slumped back when he realized that it was Ryuuichi.

"Well, I might as well give you my acceptance right now.." Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow at that. "I had done nothing though...?" It was similar to when Asari had given him his test, without saying anything. Lampo sluggishly rolled his eyes. "I saw that you had helped these two girls, and that's had fulfilled what I wanted to see" He stood up. (Ryuuichi stuttered, flushing a little)

"My test for you was the unhesitant on helping someone in need." He shrugged. "That, and I don't wanna get hit after all" The last one had left Ryuuichi in wonder. Who would bother to hit Lampo just because he didn't give Ryuuichi his acceptance anyway? He somehow doesn't want to know.

"O.... kay..?"

"Ring" He slid it in.

"I, Lampo, accept Shiroki Ryuuichi" And he was glowing again, in bright green. His ring too. There was another click. The similar feeling when Asari had gave him his acceptance rushed through him again. For some reason, this time, there was small tingling feeling, like electricity coursing through him.

Another of the rectangles of his ring, turned green. Lampo ruffled his hair, muttering about troublesome stuff and all as Ryuuichi looked at his ring, not bothering to question the man about anything since he probably won't get his answer. Suddenly, a rumble, followed by more and more vibrations and explosions were heard.

'Ah. They're here' Might as well go away before any of them see him there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= *roll on the floor* First chapter for the Inheritance Succession Arc~!

I've no idea what I was doing with Asari's part *sob*

Perhaps I should just write like how I always do.... Or not *shrug*

Though, there would be changes. Somehow. I would follow the original appearance of the First Gen, but Ryuuichi's acceptances would change. The next chapter would be G and Knuckle. Alaude's would be the last along with Giotto's instead of being with Knuckle's. Yeah

YEP! YUUICHI WOULD APPEAR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! YAYYY- *slapped*

I've no idea how to describe the feeling that Ryuuichi had felt when he got his acceptances so I'll leave it to you guys to imagine it.

I don't really have any idea on Asari, Lampo and G's, (And probably Daemon's) so it would be a tad bit weird. Or a lot.

BTW the Hibari part. Yeah. I've nothing to say.

And if you noticed it, I've added another day in between Asari's and Lampo's when Lampo's should be the day after Asari's. I kindda wrote til 2K words before finding it very weird, and was too lazy to change anything.

[I apologize for any grammars, spellings, etc.etc. mistakes]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
6.1K 300 72
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...
2.9K 106 30
.•♫•♬•ANIME VARIOUS×OC•♬•♫•. *From a God to a Princess,from a Princess to a mafia boss, from a mafia boss to a ninja,from a new ninja to a hero,from...
150K 7.7K 47
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...