Sibuna Sacrifice // House of...

Af PumpkynMonster

Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New stu... Mere

small explanation
i || house of college
iii || house of watches
iv || house of fire
v || house of reuniting
vi || house of misplace
vii || house of plans
viii || house of lies
ix || house of collapse
x || house of theft
xi || house of journeys
xii || house of trouble
xiii || house of progress
xiv || house of night missions
xv || house of recruiting
xvi || house of decipher
xvii || house of fake
xviii || house of spies
xix || house of questions
xx || house of requests
xxi || house of sepulchre
xxii || house of decorating
xxiii || house of lizards
a/n (important)
a/n (what i've changed)
xxiv || house of ropes
xxv || house of chasm
xxvi || house of nightmares
xxvii || house of traps
xxviii || house of disruptions
xxix || house of combinations
xxx || house of euler's constant
xxxi || house of arguments
xxxii || house of excuses
xxxiii || house of history
xxxiv || house of release
xxxv || house of advancing
xxxvi || house of friendship
xxxvii || house of invites
xxxviii || house of books
xxxix || house of curiosity
xl || house of sacrifice
xli || house of discovery
xlii || house of endings
xliii || house of alternate endings

ii || house of classes

1.1K 31 10
Af PumpkynMonster

"You cheated on me, Eddie!" Patricia screamed, "Just admit it!"

"No... Well, not... Not really..." Eddie stuttered.

"Ugh!" Patricia grunted, "Just leave!" She pointed towards the door again.

"Please, can I just explain?" Eddie pleaded.

Patricia just gave him a stern and slightly upset look. He then knew that Patricia really didn't want him to be there, so stood up, and left the room.

****

"I think he is arriving in a week," Lavender spoke into her phone, as she sat, perched on her bed.

There was some mumbling from the other end of the line before Lavender hung up.

****

"Hey," Mara smiled, walking over, and sitting next to Fabian on the sofa.

"Hey," He smiled back up at her.

"So... College," She spoke in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's crazy," Fabian nodded, still smiling.

"So, how was your vacation?" Mara asked, making small talk.

"It was good, yeah," Fabian nodded, "How was yours?"

"Really good too, thanks," Mara grinned.

****

"Hey, Dude," Eddie rose his eyebrows in a greeting manner, looking to Jerome, after walking into their room, "You okay?" He asked, noticing that Jerome didn't look too happy.

"Yeah," He lied, nodding, "Are you?" He noticed Eddie didn't seem too happy either.

"Fine," Eddie stated blankly, sitting down on his bed.

"No you aren't," Jerome stated observantly.

"Neither are you," Eddie responded, taking the subject off of him.

"Yeah... I might go and get a glass of water" Jerome awkwardly remarked, before standing up and walking out of the room.

****

"Hi, Patricia" Smiled Mara, walking into the room they shared.

"Hey," Patricia chirped cheerfully.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Patricia asked, pretending that her conversation with Eddie never happened.

"Because of Eddie," Mara stated obviously, sitting on her bed, opposite Patricia's.

"Why would you think that?" Patricia asked.

"I saw your fight earlier with Eddie, you know I saw you," Mara spoke softly, "So, what happened?"

"Eddie came over to England to meet up with me." Patricia began, "Then, we were watching some movie, and I had his phone to order takeout, then stumbled across some picture of his and this random girl, dated a few days before he came down."

"Patricia, I'm sorry," Mara comfortingly said, "What were they doing in the picture?"

"Just arm around waist sort of thing, but they looked very happy in each others company," Patricia mumbled.

"Ugh... I can't believe him," Mara scowled.

****

"Hey, are you okay?" Lavender asked Eddie, as she walked into his room.

"Sorry?" Eddie asked, confused, looking up.

"I'm Lavender" She introduced, "I don't think you were really paying attention in the living room."

"Oh, yeah... Sorry," Eddie apologised weakly, "I'm Eddie."

"So, are you okay?" She repeated, she wanted to appear nice, but deep down she couldn't care less about what was going on in his life to make him upset.

"Oh yeah, fine, it's just my girlf... Ex-girlfriend," He corrected himself, "Thought that I cheated on her, hence the Ex."

"Oh... I'm sorry," Lavender whispered, trying to sound genuinely sorry. She then sat down on the bed next to Eddie, "So, Um... did you cheat on her?"

"Not... Exactly..." Eddie replied hesitantly.

****

"Hey girls?" Questioned Fleur, knocking on Patricia and Mara's door.

"Hi," Smiled Mara, opening the door to Fleur.

"Probably time to get into bed," She told them, peering in.

"Feels weird not having to hear a pin drop," Patricia laughed.

"Pardon?" Fleur asked, confused.

"Just..." Patricia started, "Nothing," She decided against telling Fleur, as it was weird and rather unnecessary information.

"Well, into bed please," Fleur repeated, before leaving.

"She is acting like my Mother," Patricia stated, hints of disgust in her voice, "I think I prefer Victor's method."

"Really?" Mara rose her eyebrow.

"Yeah, you're right, I don't," Patricia chuckled, before getting ready for bed, Mara did likewise.

****

Fleur walked into the dining room to see everyone sitting down, eating breakfast, ready for their first day at college. Fabian was sitting next to Mara, who was sitting next to Patricia, next to her was Lavender, who was beside Eddie, and next to him was Jerome, then Charlie.

"Good morning," She greeted everyone, seeing that they had all already tucked into the food that she laid out on the table.

Everyone looked up, a few replied to her, others just smiled gratefully.

"Mara," She leant over Mara's shoulder, "A package came for you this morning," She then placed the package beside Mara.

"Oh, err... Thanks..." Mara thanked, confused to what was in the package.

Fleur then walked out the room, leaving the students alone to eat.

"What's that?" Asked Fabian intrusively, looking down at the package.

"No clue..." Stated Mara, still confused, "I'll, err... Open it later" Mara noticed everyone was staring at her. She then shoved the package into her bag.

****

"Hey, Mara, wanna walk over with me?" Patricia asked, "Really feels like Anubis," She added, laughing a little.

"Sorry, I'm walking over with Fabian," She replied, "But you can join us," She quickly added, not wanting to make Patricia feel left out.

"Oh forget it," Patricia grunted, before walking away.

"I'm... sorry," Mara shouted after Patricia, Patricia just ignoring her.

****

Lavender walked over to the College building alone, she wanted to walk with the others to gain their trust, but she felt too awkward to ask.

****

Patricia was walking alone, over to class, not removing her eyes from her feet which walked across the damp grass. Fabian and Mara hadn't left the house when she did, so she didn't bother to wait, as she knew deep down Mara didn't want her there.

"Hey," Shouted Charlie, running up to Patricia, "I have no one to walk over with either."

"Who said I wanted to walk with someone?" Patricia replied rudely, not making eye contact with him.

"Well, I heard you talking to that dark haired girl earlier-" He murmured before Patricia cut his sentence short.

"I don't like people who eavesdrop!" Patricia snapped, "And her name is Mara."

"Oh... I'm sorry," Charlie replied awkwardly.

"Whatever," Patricia dismissed bluntly.

****

"Is that Patricia walking with that Charlie guy?" Eddie asked, look ahead to see Patricia walking to the College with Charlie.

"Someone a little jealous?" Jerome asked, happier than yesterday, as him and Eddie walked over to the college building, a fair way behind Patricia and Charlie.

"No way!" Eddie defended quickly.

"Sure..." Jerome smirked.

"So ready to tell me what was wrong with you yesterday?" Eddie asked, intrigued

"Joy's parents wanted her to go to this fancy American college..." Jerome explained briefly.

"Oh, sorry, Dude," Eddie apologised.

"And with you?" Jerome asked.

"Huh?" Questioned Eddie.

"What was wrong with you?" Jerome clarified.

"Patricia," Eddie told him blankly.

"Oh, let me guess, she dumped you and broke your poor American heart," Jerome joked, Eddie just rolling his eyes.

****

"Good morning, everyone," Said the teacher to the class, "I'm Miss Chase, your Biology teacher."

The students sat there bored, listening, Mara was next to Fabian, who was beside Eddie, and Lavender was the other side of the room. The others from the college house were in French.

"Uh, Miss?" Eddie interrupted.

"And you are?" She asked, looking to Eddie.

"Um, Eddie... Miller."

"Well Eddie, we raise our hands when talking in my class please."

"Sorry," Eddie apologised bluntly.

"What did you want to ask?" Miss Chase questioned.

"Do you know anything about dead men, able to live via a tank?" Eddie asked, sounding very stupid.

"Eddie!" Fabian nudged him, "That's behind us. Why would you ask that?"

"Just curious, Dude," Eddie replied.

"Please, Eddie!" Miss Chase snapped, "Just because this is biology, doesn't mean you can ask stupid, ludicrous questions."

"Yeah, sorry," Eddie apologised.

"Why?" Fabian mouthed to Eddie.

****

"So...?" Charlie said, sitting beside Patricia, "We okay?"

"Do I look like I care whether 'We're okay?" Patricia rudely mimicked.

"Oh... Right..." Charlie mumbled, shutting up.

"Hey, Pattycakes" Jerome laughed, sitting opposite Patricia.

"Never call me that!" Patricia snapped, standing up and threatening him with the pen she was holding.

"Woah, okay, calm down," Jerome backed down, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Hello class, I'm your French teacher, Mr. Lepson," The teacher interrupted.

****

"What were you doing in there?" Fabian asked Eddie sternly, once they came out of biology.

"I wanted to know whether the rest of the England knew about it?" Eddie defended.

"So you decided to just casually bring it up?" Fabian questioned, rolling his eyes, "I highly doubt that Miss Chase knew anything about that."

"You can never be too safe," Eddie remarked.

"Even if she did, she wouldn't tell you," Fabian said, "And Sibuna is behind us now, we're in College, just forget it."

"I suppose" Eddie agreed.

****

"So what's with that girl Patricia?" Charlie asked Jerome, walking out of French.

"She's always like that," Jerome told him, as they walked down the corridor, "You get used to it after a while."

"Always?" Charlie asked, surprised.

"Maybe less when she is with Eddie. But yet again, maybe more when she's with Eddie." Jerome explained, laughing a little.

"What?" Charlie questioned, confused.

"Welcome to the complicated world of Patricia Williamson," Jerome laughed.

****

Patricia sat alone in the student café, sipping a coffee.

"Hey, Patricia" Mara smiled, walking up and sitting on the same table as her, Patricia looked up at her but didn't respond. "You still mad at me?"

"Suppose not," Patricia murmured, coming to the realisation that what Mara did wasn't really bad at all, it was just her being in a bad mood.

"Be happy Patricia!" Mara joked, nudging her.

"Do I look sad?" Patricia questioned, forcing a smile.

"Uh, Yeah!" Mara responded, obviously, "Maybe you should just talk to Eddie," She suggested

"No part of me cares about Eddie, okay. No part!" She snapped, sitting up straighter.

"Okay," Mara chuckled.

"You're in my History class next, right?" Patricia asked, changing the subject

"I think," Mara smiled.

"Super," Patricia smiled a real smile, before standing up, "Let's go."

They then both walked out of the student café and headed to their History class.

****

"I have no messing around in my class!" The history teacher shouted sternly, "You, You, You," He said, pointing at Lavender, Jerome and Fabian, "On that table over there," He pointed to a table, "Sitting with who you want to will bring your grades down!"

Lavender, Jerome and Fabian quickly walked over to the table that they were told to go to and sat down.

"You, You, You," He pointed at Patricia, Charlie and Eddie, "That table"

"Great," Patricia remarked sarcastically.

"Now please!" The teacher shouted impatiently.

"Fine," Patricia huffed, as her, Eddie and Charlie walked over to the table.

****

"Now that everyone is seated," Spoke the teacher, "I'm Mr. Hevery, the History teacher. Achieving these grades are important. No messing around will be tolerated, and no talking until spoken to!" He explained his rules, then turned to face the whiteboard, and began to write something down.

"Yacker," Whispered Eddie, so Mr. Hevery couldn't hear, "Can we talk?", Patricia just ignored him, "Fine," He huffed, rolling his eyes, turning around to face Mr. Hevery

"Right, so The American Revolution was..." Mr. Hevery turned around from the board and began his lesson.

****

[So... Its been a while, I'm sorry, uploading will be more consistent from now on, hopefully. Hope you liked this chapter. Byeee ^_^]

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

11.4K 517 100
After finding out about her father and the secrets Mara and Jerome had been keeping from her, Poppy calls in reinforcements. Meanwhile the Sibunas ra...
87.7K 3K 81
❝rise in peace.❞ At nearly eighteen years old, Ashley Adams has had a much more complicated life than others her age. Besides the normal issues teen...
44.6K 1.1K 69
Seems like even the old Sibunas have left the building, everything at the Anubis house is getting more intense, but what will the newbies do when the...
16K 426 26
In this story it's the second year of school. At the beginning everything seems normal until Nina goes missing. Then sibuna is reunited and set out t...