Zayn Malik's Little Sister (S...

By Jameelah-Anastasia

Chloe Malik is a 13 year old girl with a dark past. First her father died, then her brother left for a wor... More

Zayn Malik's Little Sister (Spanking story)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Authors Note:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 13:
Authors Note:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Authors Note:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Competition:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48: The Final Chapter
Questions and Sequel Information:

Chapter 12:

16K 197 57
By Jameelah-Anastasia

{ I  M E N T I O N E D  I N  T H E  L A S T  C H A P T E R  W H A T  W A S  G O I N G  T O  H A P P E N  T H I S  I S  C H L O E ' S  B U L L Y I N G  S T O R Y  F R O M  T H E  V E R Y  B E G I N N I N G }

It didn't start of that bad to be honest. It first started after 'What makes you beautiful' came number one. Girls from my school would be nice to me and so would the boys. I got talked to everyday. I had over 2000 friends on Facebook in a matter of days.

I felt like I had everything and everyone In the palm of my hand. Everybody liked me. Little did I know it was because of Zayn. It wasn't as bad at first. I got photographed a few times here and there by the press and then the photos were put in papers which where then later put on the internet and people started editing them and messing around with them; writing rude captions above the photos, posting them on their twitters and Facebook accountant's.

My 'friends' at the time stuck up for me on the social network sites and at school. They threatened people who would even say one bad thing about me. I felt protected. But that soon all changed. It soon turned into something which just turned ugly and went down hill from there.

There was one girl...yeah just one. Who, didn't like one post I put on Facebook about I didn't like a certain brand of food. Yeah Tesco's biscuits. {TRULY THEY ARE AWESOME} She posted mean things on my Facebook status and tweeted me mean things.

Then it started at school as well. This girl was called Lucy and her and her friends just called me the occasional words in the hallway now and again. Like 'ugly' and 'stupid'.

After a few weeks of that it turned into;

FAT

WORTHLESS

SLUT

WHORE

And so on. Some of my friends abandoned me. But, I still had quite a few of them. Ya know, I mean friends. And then that day came. That one day that went completely wrong. It went a little like this;

"HEY BITCH!" I was standing by my locker getting my books for the day ahead of me. I turned around and was met by the sight of Lucy with her friends walking down the hallway towards me.

Once she was close enough to me she pushed me against my locker making me hiss in pain once the lock on my locker hit the back of my head.

"What did you just call me?" I asked Lucy as her friends laughed at my pained expression.

"I called you a bitch because that is what you are after all, aren't you?" Lucy asked her grip tight on my shoulders.

"AREN'T YOU?" she shouted jerking me away from the lockers only to push me against them again. My face expression said it all. The lock hit against my head again this time harder causing me to gasp.

I nodded with fear. I searched frantically around the hallway for my friends. They were no were in sight.

I was on my own.

"Hey, why don't we have a little fun after school?" asked one of Lucy's gang members. The girls laughed at the comment including Lucy.

"Yeah we defiantly should. But before we go, I want to do one more thing" Lucy said with a mischievous grin plastered on her face.  

I felt a massive spread of pain through my stomach. Lucy had punched me just above my belly button. I bent over with pain and she kneed me in the nose. Blood gushed out of my nose from the impact of her kick.

The school bell rang out and Lucy and her friends ran off to their classes. I slid down the lockers holding my nose and my stomach. I finally had enough energy to stand up and walk to the bathroom. I crawled literally crawled across the school hallway floor's to get to the girl's bathroom.

It took all my effort to push open the door to the girls bathroom. I managed it and crawled in quickly ignoring the pain in my stomach. I stood up with help from the radiator connected to the wall and the sinks lined up next to each other all around the bathroom.

Blood covered my lips and the bottom of my nose and a little bit dripping down my chin. I splashed water on my face getting rid of the now dried blood. I felt worthless.

------------------------------

This continued for weeks upon weeks gradually getting worse. I was 10 when this first happened. It started in October and is still continuing.

Everyday I get laughed at.

Everyday I get told I'm someone who should not exist.

In the year 2011 my grandpa passed away from a heart attack. I grieved for a long time. I was made fun of because I just started crying unexpectedly out of the blue. Kids in my class would call me 'cry baby' and so on.

I didn't tell anyone my grandpa had passed away  because I knew it would just make the situation worst. They would use it against me.

My teachers just thought I had something wrong with me. They were right. I never told mum or dad, and Zayn never talked to me after X Factor. I was alone. A small girl in the big bad world getting beaten up everyday, being tormented everywhere I went. And it didn't help that I got cyber bullied as well.

Facebook is basically a social network sight where people can cause as much bullshit in your life as they want. ASK.FM is encouraging people to bully others. They can hide behind a computer screen and type away as much as they want practically giving you hate. And you would have no idea who the hell they were thanks to the anonymous button.

That is the devils gift I'm telling you. Twitter is another thing. It can be fun you can talk to your favourite celebs. And you can follow their every move. Everything you say. I follow a lot of people on twitter but I stopped using it since I got hate thrown at me. The boys use it every bloody day so they can speak to their 'directioners'.

All I ever get is hate.

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

That one word every one loves to do to me. It probably sounds like I attract hate doesn't it. Well I don't, in my opinion. The boys knew their families would be targeted and sent the occasional death threats. 

But Lottie, Felicity, Phoebe, Daisy, Gemma, Greg, Nicola and Ruth don't get the hate as much as I do. Am I really that ugly, is it true what they say. You know, sticks and stones may break my bones, but words with never hurt me.

Well that is a whole lot of BULLSHIT! it is practically written all over it. Why say it?

Words hurt a whole lot more than bloody sticks and stones do. If you didn't know that then well. Just try it out for yourself. After being bullied for a couple of years you will know the true meaning of pain. It is worth then child birth.

DO not ask me how I know that. It is something...my mum told me. Before she passed away two weeks ago. Her funeral was a couple of days ago actually. I did a poem and a speech in front of everyone there.

She meant a lot to me. She was the one who brought me into the world, she cared for me for years. and then that train crash happened at first I didn't believe what Paul said to me. I didn't feel like she had gone. I knew she was still in my heart. She always will be. I know it.

My dad passed away a couple of months after my grandpa did. After that I started cutting. The bullying continued and it got to the worse point it could which would be now.

The insults they throw at me just brings down my self esteem so much. I can't take it no more.

I have tried to commit suicide. Countless times. I got caught every time though. They told me they cared about me. They loved me. They never doubted me they believed in me...

Momma, momma, momma made me the way I am
My face, my eyes, someone turn me up, I'm speaking my mind
And I, and I, I've been wasting a lot of time looking in mirrors
And hating on me, but now I like what I see

I know, I know, I never be perfect
I know, I know, but I'm gonna work it
Let go, let go, put your new shoes on
The new you on

We are who we are, who we are, pretty's just a pretty word
And I'm gonna shine like a star, cause I'm the only me in this world
Throw away the books and the magazines, I'm never gonna look like a beauty queen
We are who we are, who we are, and I'm just doing me, just doing me

And I'm just doing me, just doing me

Momma, momma, momma made me the way I am
She told me I should look up on the world with my head held high
And I, and I, I've been wasting a lot of time looking in mirrors
And hating on me, but now I like what I see

I know, I know, I never be perfect
I know, I know, but I'm gonna work it
Let go, let go, put your new shoes on
The new you on

We are who we are, who we are, pretty's just a pretty word
And I'm gonna shine like a star, cause I'm the only me in this world
Throw away the books and the magazines, I'm never gonna look like a beauty queen
We are who we are, who we are, and I'm just doing me, just doing me

And I'm just doing me, just doing me

I know, I know, I never be perfect
I know, I know, but I'm gonna work it
Let go, let go, put your new shoes on
The new you on

We are who we are, who we are, pretty's just a pretty word
And I'm gonna shine like a star, cause I'm the only me in this world
Throw away the books and the magazines, I'm never gonna look like a beauty queen
We are who we are, who we are, and I'm just doing me, just doing me

And I'm just doing me, just doing me

BE YOURSELF ITS WORTH IT~~Obsessed1DFan

-------------------------------------------------

OMG that literally took me two hours to write. Hope you liked it :)

So that's her bullying story. I used my experience with bullying which happened for 9 years of my life and I had to move schools. Eight weeks before the summer holidays. Best decision I ever made.

My summer is coming to a close :( It has gone so fast its unbelievable! Where has the time gone???

I have 8 days left  NOOOOO!

ONE DIRECTION won a VMA for the Best Song of the Summer. It was the only award they were nominated for I think. And they WON IT!!!! Did any one else see Miley Cyrus's performance. Why Miley? Or hope I should say considering you did change your name.

Yeah my laptop is being a fucktard. My right click button isn't working :((( Why KEYBOARD WHY???????

DEDICATED to @spotsandstripes123 IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

Who is your favourite One Direction couple and why? For example: Elouner, Zerrie, Payzer (who is no more), Haylor (which lasted for a month) or Liam and his new girlfriend Sophia (I don't know their ship name?)

BYE GUYS I MAY UPDATE THURSDAY IF I CAN BE BOTHERED I HAVE A LOT TO DO, SORRY GUYS!

~~Obsessed1DFan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
2.6K 126 11
It's been 3 years. 3 years sense Zayn died. 3 years sense Niall made a promise to Zayn to never let go. "I promise Zayn.." Niall can't wait to die, t...
3.9K 2 63
Chloe and Rosie and One Direction's biggest fans. When Chloe finds out she can't go to their concert, she's devastated. A surprise for her birthday m...
7.4K 127 10
Laila is a typical nineteen-year-old girl who is very determined about her future. She goes to study at MIT where she encounters Zayn Malik from the...