Torn To Pieces

By CastleOfBooks0129

EMPTY... that's how she felt. It was creeping all over her , she knew a normal girl would weep, weep until... More

TORN TO P I E C E S 1
TORN TO P I E C E S 2
TORN TO P I E C E S 3
TORN TO P I E C E S 4
TORN TO P I E C E S 5
TORN TO P I E C E S 6
TORN TO P I E C E S 7
TORN TO P I E C E S 8
TORN TO P I E C E S 9
TORN TO P I E C E S 10
TORN TO P I E C E S 11
TORN TO P I E C E S 12
TORN TO P I E C E S 13
TORN TO P I E C E S 14
TORN TO P I E C E S 15
TORN TO P I E C E S 16
TORN TO P I E C E S 17
TORN TO P I E C E S 18
TORN TO P I E C E S 19
TORN TO P I E C E S 20
TORN TO P I E C E S 21
TORN TO P I E C E S 22
TORN TO P I E C E S 23
TORN TO P I E C E S 24
TORN TO P I E C E S 25
TORN TO P I E C E S 26
A/N
TORN TO P I E C E S 27
TORN TO P I E C E S 28
TORN TO P I E C E S 29
TORN TO P I E C E S 30
TORN TO P I E C E S 31
TORN TO P I E C E S 32
TORN TO P I E C E S 33
TORN TO P I E C E S 34
TORN TO P I E C E S 35
TORN TO P I E C E S 36
TORN TO P I E C E S 38
TORN TO P I E C E S 39
TORN TO P I E C E S 40
TORN TO P I E C E S 41
Epilogue
Author's note
Important!!
Important 2 !
(new book! )

TORN TO P I E C E S 37

2.2K 200 98
By CastleOfBooks0129

Imshad

"Imshad...Imshad? Please wake up..." Some how my unconscious mind seem to grasp the voice But my eyes refused to open.

"Imshad! You need to wake up! " this time, the voice sound more urgent. Then I felt a sharp pain on my side and I work up wincing in pain, to an unfamiliar room. The room was dark except for a small bulb which filled up the whole room with a yellowish light. And I saw Another figure was sprawled over the floor right across me. I squint my eyes to recognize the person .

"Imshad...." This time, I recognized the voice. I turned to my side. There she was, dressed in tattered cloths and was tied to a chair. I tried to move but I found out that I was fallen on the ground with the chair. Fortunately, It was not heavy. With much effort, I got the chair straight.

"Anisa... I... Oh... Are you OK...?" She just nodded her head. Not a word was uttered, but I looked into her teary eyes and got a glimpse of many untold emotions. And that moment, I realize the reason people say that eyes are the windows to the heart. Surprisingly, I tasted my own Salty tears. I had no way of hiding it and I didn't want to hide it. She smiled again.

"H...How have you been Imshad? I... I mean how is your life ? You have lost your weight..."

Those words tore my heart. Her she was, being kidnapped, being held captive for more than one week in this rotten room...and she was asking about my life, why I've lost weight.
How am I suppose to reply?
Do I even have a right to reply?

" You are asking about me when I'm the one who should ask about you? But I'm not going to ask how are you because that's a stupid question to ask from a person who was kidnapped..."

To my immense grief, she started to weep.
" I can't even Understand how I spend my days here. I didn't have a proper sleep, or food. And I've been wearing the same dress I wore on that day. I've only been allowed to use the washroom twice a day.
And Imshad...they said so many horrible things Imshad. They said that you was a reason for this. And they said something about Ilma...please Imshad, I want to go home, I want to see my family. Are they OK? "

At this moment I wanted to kill every person who hurt her, including myself. Because, if it weren't for me...she would have been safe, happy.

"Anisa... I know this must be really hard, but you have to be strong, you have to keep your courage until the end. Don't give them a reason to hurt you... You have been strong , and you should strong until the end."

Maybe it was my words, or maybe was her own courage, but for the first time she smiled with tears.

" Yes Imshad...I believed that you will come. Even Shazim and Wazim believed too..."

At once, My defence mood kicked up.
"Wazim? Who is that?"

Anisa chuckled.
"Don't worry Imshad.
He itself said that he would rather love a donkey than love me..."

I smiled.
"Yeah, that shows how intelligent he is. But I'm glad.
Or els, I will kill him first."

Anisa stared at me with amusement.
"Wow Imshad...you have changed a lot-"

A loud groan interrupted Her. I looked across the room and saw it was from the person whom I saw on the floor. With a jolt, I realized it was Jasmine. Surprisingly, She was not tied.

"Jasmine? Is that you?"
She pushed her hair behind and wiped her face with a disgusting frown. Some things never changes. And then she caught my eyes.

"Imshad? Where are we? what are we-" she saw Anisa that moment.

"Oh... We came to save this stupid girl... "

I gritted my teeth. But I was not stupid. I could use her.
"Jasmine, please... can you come and untie us?"

She turn to a side and pretended to think hard. I was so pissed at her arrogance. Finally, she let out a sign and stood up.
As she was about to come, the door opened with a loud bang. At first I saw Three silhouettes . As they came near, I was able to see them.
The guy who came first was handsome enough to make any girl drool. I assumed he must be Shazim. Shazim stared at a sulking Jasmine, and then at us.

"So...how was the reunion party? Did I ruin your fun Imshad?"

I looked calmly at his face, while inside I was burning. Shazim smirked at me and turned toward his men.

"Did you check them? Did you take their phones?"

"Phones?" They began to scratch their heads.
"No we didn't."

"IDIOTS! " shazim yelled.
"How old are you'll actually? Didn't I tell you'll that they could track us here with it?
James, you should have paid attention to it!"

They were staring at the floor, clearly embarrassed.
"We are really sorry Shazim.
We-"

" Sorry wouldn't make everything right! Why did we made them to come to a isolated place and then bring them back here? To prevent anyone from finding this place. Now thanks to you mutts, they might be on the way already and I have to quicker my plan . Get their phones! "

One guy got my phone while the other one took Jasmine's.
Shazim got the phones and smashed it with a iron bar.
I watched my beautiful Apple I phone getting smashed to pieces.

Then Shazim turn toward me.
"Do you have to say anything finally? "

" Shazim, I know you kidnapped Anisa because Jasmine refused to breakup with me. So you kidnapped her to avenge me and in hope that it will hurt me. Yes you cause me and her family an unexplainable pain. Since you have me here, I want you to let Anisa go. You can do anything with me..."

Anisa started to cry.
"No... Imshad... I can't leave you alone. You came here to save me... What will I say to your family if I went without you? And most Importantly, how will I live with the guilt? Wi with it? ."
Then she turned toward Shazim and pleaded.
"Kill me and leave them alone. Please... "

Shazim chuckled.
"If I want to kill you dear, I would have done it. But, I wanted to kill him, and I want you to see it..."

Anisa's whole body stared to tremble.
"No... I won't kill him... I can't..."

Shazim took out a pistol.
"Don't worry Anisa, Jasmine will do it, right Jass?"

Jasmine stared at him with horror.
"No... I can't do that Shazim.
Why would I want to kill him?"

Shazim grabbed her by the hair and yanked it.
Jasmine's loud yell filled the whole room.

"You said you love me right? Then prove it B****! Prove it by killing him! I've been very patient with you, refuse this... I'll kill you first. Now DO IT!"
He thrust the gun into her hand. But he didn't let go her hair.

"Now do it!". I stared at Anisa's bloodshot face. I wanted to remember every single detail of her beautiful face before I die. I prayed to Allah asking forgiveness for every sin I've committed. And also I promised to myself that if I got another chance to live, I will change myself . Mentally preparing myself for the bullet, I looked straight at Shazim's arrogant face.

Jasmine raised the gun. Her whole hand was shaking badly and I was sure it will fall any moment.
Shazim tight the grip on her hair. But before she could shoot( did she even know how to shoot?") Wazim got a call.
"Yah... Everything is going smoothly here. No wait...
What? No way..."
He end up the call and stared at Shazim.

" It was Amar, he said The police, they are coming... We got to hurry up Shazim."

Shazim glared at us. He's eyes were burning with anger.
"Shoot him! Now!"

Anisa shrieked and at the same time Jasmine fired.

Time slowed down. I closed my eyes and prepared myself to face it.
But... I didn't feel any pain. Is that usual? Did it mean I'm already losing?

A loud thud brought me back to my sense. When I opened my eyes back, I saw Shazim hit Jasmine with the pistol. She fell on the floor.
Blood stared to pour from her mouth.

" You couldn't even aim properly , you fool. What was I thinking? Believing in you!
You are a traitor! I gave too many chances, we could have had a beautiful life, away from here. But you chose the hard way , you wasted the chances. Anyway time is up! But before we go... We have a little surprise for you'll."

Wazim brought a heavy can filled with some liquid.
He opened the lid and started to pour over the whole room. Anisa's eyes went wide with fear. The whole room started to reek with petrol. At once James came running.

" The police force is gaining speed Shazim.
We need to leave Now!"

Shazim glanced around the room wildly.
" Get the bags James ! I'll come! Go!"
After they left, Shazim turned toward us with a lit match. With a smirk he put it down and ran outside, locking the door. At once the room started to fill with black smoke. Orange flames started to lick the wood. I put my hands behind and let the flam burn the rope. Finally I stood up wobbling like a drunken. Then I ran toward the spot where I saw the iron bar shazim used and grabbed it.

"Anisa! Are you ok? Anisa!"

"Imshad we are here..." A faint voice responded. I removed my shirt and covered my nose and stated to search for her. In a while , I felt a warm body, no two bodies. Now The room was covered with flame. There was no way of escaping.
Suddenly, I spotted a window. I began to drag them toward the window and I broke it with the iron bar. My arms stared to bleed but I didn't care. Fortunately, the room seemed to be build outside. I could hear the sirens and people screaming. Mustering all my strength, I pushed the limp bodies of the girls outside And then I jumped. I inhaled the cold clean air one time before the darkness consumed me completely .

---------------------------------------

Asslamu aleikum

So I made this chapter longer because I got requests to make it long. I hope you'll enjoyed it and it was a success. Because this was the first time I wrote such a long chap :p And it was really hard...

So please do leave your lovely comments and votes.
And have a nice day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 28.4K 46
[ #2 in Spiritual - 24/05/16] Hussyan Sheikh is 27 years old business man is a single father. He had a 6 son Arsalan. His wife Mehwish died in a car...
149K 6.2K 42
Its a story of a girl who fell in love at first smile with a boy who doesn't believe in love.
32.2K 5K 24
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
8.2K 147 24
When Branch discovers that his brother, Floyd, has been trapped by Velvet and Veneer, he and Poppy go on a journey to find the rest of Branch's broth...