Almost Lover {Kiingtong FF}

By BabyIz01

{Completed} ==================================== "I'm scared Will." She whispered while looking up at the sta... More

Chapter 1. First Sight
Chapter 2. Breathtaking
Chapter 3. First Kiss
Chapter 4. Confessions
Chapter 5. Distractions
Chapter 6. My Love
Chapter 7. Sweet Sympathy
Chapter 8. Daydream
Chapter 9. Goodbye
Chapter 10. Torn Apart
Chapter 11. Together Again
Chapter 12. Unforgettable
Chapter 13. Meeting the Family
Character Profiles
Chapter 14. Mine
Chapter 16. Last Minutes
Chapter 17. Forgive Me
Chapter 18. Almost Home
Chapter 19. Regrets
Chapter 20. Surprise
Chapter 21. Miserable
Chapter 22. Uncertain
Chapter 23. Someday
Chapter 24. See You Again
Character Profiles #2
Chapter 25. We Meet Again
Chapter 26. Almost Lover
Chapter 27. Scared
Chapter 28. Haunted Love
Chapter 29. Heartache
Chapter 30. Me and You
Chapter 31. Who Are You
Chapter 32. A Little Too Much
Chapter 33. Lost
Chapter 34. Grief
Chapter 35. Unexpected
Chapter 36. Marry Me
Chapter 37. Preparations
Chapter 38. Wedding Day
Chapter 39. Honeymoon Pt.1
Chapter 40. Honeymoon Pt. 2
Chapter 41. Just A Dream?
Chapter 42. Find Me
Epilogue.

Chapter 15. Slipping Away

55 0 1
By BabyIz01

~~Chapter 15: Slipping Away~~

I have absolutely no
ideas anymore...
HELP!!!

~hope you enjoy~
❤️

Will.

The meet up was hectic...just like I thought it would be. We had to end it early since so many people had come. Almost everyone who had come up to me asked if Isabel was my girlfriend. I would answer honestly and tell them 'yes,' and they would just smile at us.

We all went back to the 'Cube house' afterwards. We didn't do much, we just sat and talked. Graser decided to make us all do a live stream. We did that for about an hour, and we just answered questions and so on.

Isabel and I went back to her house a few hours after the live stream was done. We were laying in silence again in bed. She was hugging my waist while her head laid on my chest. My arms were wrapped around her hips, and we just laid there in peace for who knows how long.

"Will?" I heard her whisper in the late night.

"Yes?" I answered and I felt her body move closer to mine.

"So I have some news...and I really don't know what to do," I heard a small cry break from her lips which made me lift her up so she would be face to face with me.

"What is it?" I asked and she nestled her head in the crook of my neck.

I soon felt a warm liquid fall onto my skin...tears. I looked down to Isabel who was holding me as tight as ever.

"Baby why are you crying? Tell me," I said and looked down at her as she gripped my waist tighter.

"I'm...um...leaving," I heard her choke out and at this point, I pulled away from her.

"Leaving? What do you mean by leaving?" I asked and sat up on the bed as she turned her back to me.

"I'm...leaving...for seven months," she choked out again while breaking down into a sob.

"Wait what?" I felt my voice crack in pain as it rushed through my body.

"The band wants to go on tour, and I didn't know how to tell you," her voice cracked through the sob and had her head in her hands, "I'm so sorry Will."

I rubbed her back as her head fell onto my shoulder, "Baby...it's okay...when are you leaving?"

"I leave in three days," she said and let more tears flow out from her eyes.

"Three days?" She nodded and I lifted her head up to look at me, "then I guess we'll have to do as much as we can together before you leave."

"But Will-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers.

"But nothing...I'll still be here for you no matter what. I don't care about how long you'll be gone...I mean sure, I'll miss you like crazy, but I'll be here waiting for you," I said and let a small tear fall from my eye as she pressed her lips against mine.

"Thank you Will," she whispered as we both fell back onto the bed.

"I love you...always," I whispered and she smiled.

"And I love you...so much," she whispered back while kissing my lips again.

The whole night we didn't think about leaving each others sides. We just made our small amount of time together the most memorable it could ever be. Nothing could ever change my feelings for her. Even if she's leaving for seven months, it doesn't matter. Because I'll always still love her the same way. Always.

•Almost Lover Kiingtong FF•

I woke up to see Isabel laying on top of me as usual, and I smiled down at her. I heard her humming a song as her fingers traced along my rib cage.

"What are you humming about?" I asked and she let out a small sigh.

"It's nothing," she whispered while moving her fingers up to my chest.

"Well it seemed like something," I said with a small laugh and she looked up at me.

"It's nothing...really," she whispered while moving up closer to me.

"Okay...whatever you say," I trailed off and moved my hands so that I would be holding her waist.

"So what are we going to do today?" She asked while combing her fingers through my hair.

"Doesn't matter...as long as I'm with you," I said with a smile and she laughed.

"Well we're going to a concert...an opening for a tour," she sighed while moving herself up from the bed.

"Oh we are? And who is performing exactly?" I said as I sat up in bed.

"You'll have to wait and see," she smiled as she started to dress herself.

"Okay...fine," I sighed as she threw some of my clothes at me.

"Good...now get dressed," she smiled with a small chuckle.

•Almost Lover Kiingtong FF•

We went back to the 'Cube house' once we were both ready. We told them about how Isabel would be leaving in three days. Isabel invited them to the concert we would be attending later today. All of them said they would come since it was 'free.' Graser kept giving me sympathetic looks, and I knew why he was. I would ignore his stares and act like everything was fine.

Isabel and I stayed there until we were supposed to leave from the concert. We drove her car while the others took the uber. Not many people were there yet, but Isabel said that it's going to be packed tonight since it's the opening show. We were there for about thirty minutes, and Isabel said that it was time for her to leave. I have her a small kiss on the cheek and wished her good luck as she ran off into thin air.

"So technically two more days?" I heard Graser ask and I nodded.

"You gonna be okay without her for that long?" Straub asked and I nodded again.

I didn't really want to express to them what I was feeling because I knew what they would say. All that was running through my body was sadness. I couldn't bare the thought of being apart from her, but I had to. I had to be without her, and I'll have to deal with it for the next seven months. I try to convince myself that I'll be fine...that we'll both be fine, but I didn't buy any of it.

I could tell Isabel felt the same way...I could see it in her eyes. I could see the pain and sorrow that would fill her eyes each time she would look at me. She was leaving me for seven months. I don't know how I'll be able to deal with the pain of her not being by my side especially for that long. I mean we didn't even make it through two months. Who knows what's going to happen to us while she's gone.

More and more people arrived while I rambled through the thoughts in my head. I could feel my heart slowly start to tear as the three last days I had with Isabel were slowly coming to an end. We were soon let into the same field where the first concert was held when I first met Isabel. All of this brought back so many memories of when I first laid my eyes on her.

We were in the front again, thanks to Isabel. It was starting to get loud now as more people started to arrive. We were in the exact same field and everything was set up like the first time I saw it. There was no stage, it was all on the ground, but this time, there were seats that would go up so you'll be able to see the performer.

The lights started to go dim and it was already 9:30. The lighting was so low that we couldn't see a thing. There was no more sunlight so we weren't aware of our surroundings.

"Ladies and gentlemen! We'd like to welcome back someone who will be going on tour for the next seven months, so please give a warm welcome to Isabel Daniels!"

The whole crowd roared with cheers as more lights started to shine throughout the crowd. A few moments later...it started.

•Almost Lover Kiingtong FF•

It was almost 12:00 and the concert was about to end. Isabel kept her eyes on me the whole time, and I did the same.

She was about to sing her last song when the announcer said something into the microphone, "Okay folks...so this is the last song for the night, and Isabel would like me to mention that this song she is about to finish the night off with, is dedicated to someone very special to her. Enjoy the song and have a good rest of the night!"

Isabel came out again with her keyboard. No one else was out it was just her. My eyes met hers and I smiled at her, but she just frowned. I could tell that this song would be slow since it would just be her. And she was singing this song for me, so it was bound to bring us both to tears...maybe everyone here.

I heard a sweet melody begin to play as she concentrated on the keys. Her voice started to fill the mic as she began to sing:

"Big lights
People
Rushing to grow up before you know
Stop signs
Denied
Everyone tells me I gotta go slow

And it's gonna hurt sometimes
No matter what you do
But nothing can change my mind

If I'm too young to fall in love
Why do you keep runnin' through my brain?
And if I'm too young to know anything
Then why do I know that I'm just not the same?
Don't tell me I won't
Don't tell me I can't feel
What I'm feeling is real
Cause I'm not too young

Rain drops
Deep thoughts
Pictures of you and me wherever I go
Laughing
Running
To a place where nobody says no

And it's gonna hurt sometimes
No matter what you do
But I've got to fall to fly, yeah

If I'm too young to fall in love
Why do you keep runnin' through my brain?
And if I'm too young to know anything
Then why do I know that I'm just not the same?
Don't tell me I won't
Don't tell me I can't feel
What I'm feeling is real
Cause I'm not too young

Cause I'm not too young, no
Ye-e-eah

And if I'm too young to fall in love
Why do you keep runnin' through my brain?
And if I'm too young to know anything
Then why do I know that I'm just not the same?
Don't tell me I won't
Don't tell me I can't feel
What I'm feeling is real, yeah
Cause I'm not too young
Cause I'm not too young, no
Cause I'm not too young."

I wasn't ashamed to actually admit that I was, in fact, crying as her song came to a finish. I could see small tears sliding down her face as her eyes met mine at the end. During the whole song I could feel the pain running through her as she sang. It killed me inside. It killed me to just see her in such misery. It just kills me to think of seeing her in pain as we would soon be separated again because of her tour.

We started to walk out towards the cars when I felt a small pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around to see Isabel looking up at me with a forced smile. I bent down to kiss her sweet lips, but her hand covered my mouth.

"Not here," she whispered while placing a kiss on my cheek instead.

I nodded as we made our way to the car. I got into the drivers seat and placed my jacket over Isabel since she was just wearing a tank-top and shorts. She cuddled up in the seat with my jacket and I smiled. We pulled out of the parking lot and started driving to her house. It took about ten minutes to get back to the house, and she was already asleep. She must've been really tired since all she did was perform for three hours straight.

I got out of the car and moved to the passenger side. I opened her door and unbuckled her seatbelt. I cradled her in my arms and walked towards the door. I grabbed her keys from her purse and unlocked the door. I went inside and immediately went to the room. I laid her down in the bed and felt her arms, that were currently wrapped around my neck, hold onto me tighter.

"Will?" I heard her whisper as she pulled my face closer to her.

"Yes baby?" I asked and I felt my lips touching hers.

"I don't want to leave you," she said as a cry broke from her lips.

"Isabel, I don't want you to either, but you have to go on tour...there's no going back now," I whispered while gently kissing the top of her head.

"But we'll be apart," she said while still having her eyes closed.

"I know we will...can we just talk about this in the morning? You need your sleep," I said and she shook her head.

"I don't want to sleep Will," she whispered while pulling my face back to hers.

"Then what do you want?" I asked and she pulled me even closer to her.

"I want you Will," she said while a small cry broke from her lips again, and she opened her eyes.

"Isabel...no...I can't," I said and tried to move away from her.

"Please Will...please," I saw a small tear slide down her cheek as she kept ahold of my neck.

I felt her pull me down against her lips. I knew she wanted me this way, and I wanted her too, but I just felt like I couldn't. All of this would just break my heart when I don't have her this way for the months that she'll be gone. I moved on top of her as she tugged on my waist. My hands were holding her hips as I flipped over so that I was on the bottom and she was on the top. Each and every moment as we made our night the most memorable it could ever be, my heart slowly torn more and more as we would soon be Slipping Away from each other.

================================================
Woo! This is such a long chapter! Did you enjoy it? Let me know and let me know if you think I should change anything.

Until next time my lovelies!

Xoxo,
Isabelle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.6K 23
"I don't have a heart . " he said leaning away from her touch . her light was too overwhelming for the darkness inside his very soul . he was the tr...
133 24 20
As someone who has had her heart broken more than enough times for it to be shattered, Jane can't help but be suspicious of Leon, after all, isn't ev...
3.4K 144 24
"I don't know, Gracie. That's the point. I don't know why I'm willing to feel how much you broke my f*cking heart every minute we're together just so...
5.5K 108 19
She still looks the same, sounds the same and loves the same but is she the same, only time can tell. A toxic love story between two ex lovers. The e...