Chapter 15. Slipping Away

~~Chapter 15: Slipping Away~~

I have absolutely no
ideas anymore...
HELP!!!

~hope you enjoy~
❤️

Will.

The meet up was hectic...just like I thought it would be. We had to end it early since so many people had come. Almost everyone who had come up to me asked if Isabel was my girlfriend. I would answer honestly and tell them 'yes,' and they would just smile at us.

We all went back to the 'Cube house' afterwards. We didn't do much, we just sat and talked. Graser decided to make us all do a live stream. We did that for about an hour, and we just answered questions and so on.

Isabel and I went back to her house a few hours after the live stream was done. We were laying in silence again in bed. She was hugging my waist while her head laid on my chest. My arms were wrapped around her hips, and we just laid there in peace for who knows how long.

"Will?" I heard her whisper in the late night.

"Yes?" I answered and I felt her body move closer to mine.

"So I have some news...and I really don't know what to do," I heard a small cry break from her lips which made me lift her up so she would be face to face with me.

"What is it?" I asked and she nestled her head in the crook of my neck.

I soon felt a warm liquid fall onto my skin...tears. I looked down to Isabel who was holding me as tight as ever.

"Baby why are you crying? Tell me," I said and looked down at her as she gripped my waist tighter.

"I'm...um...leaving," I heard her choke out and at this point, I pulled away from her.

"Leaving? What do you mean by leaving?" I asked and sat up on the bed as she turned her back to me.

"I'm...leaving...for seven months," she choked out again while breaking down into a sob.

"Wait what?" I felt my voice crack in pain as it rushed through my body.

"The band wants to go on tour, and I didn't know how to tell you," her voice cracked through the sob and had her head in her hands, "I'm so sorry Will."

I rubbed her back as her head fell onto my shoulder, "Baby...it's okay...when are you leaving?"

"I leave in three days," she said and let more tears flow out from her eyes.

"Three days?" She nodded and I lifted her head up to look at me, "then I guess we'll have to do as much as we can together before you leave."

"But Will-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers.

"But nothing...I'll still be here for you no matter what. I don't care about how long you'll be gone...I mean sure, I'll miss you like crazy, but I'll be here waiting for you," I said and let a small tear fall from my eye as she pressed her lips against mine.

"Thank you Will," she whispered as we both fell back onto the bed.

"I love you...always," I whispered and she smiled.

"And I love you...so much," she whispered back while kissing my lips again.

The whole night we didn't think about leaving each others sides. We just made our small amount of time together the most memorable it could ever be. Nothing could ever change my feelings for her. Even if she's leaving for seven months, it doesn't matter. Because I'll always still love her the same way. Always.