Chapter 39. Honeymoon Pt.1

~~Chapter 39: Honeymoon Pt. 1~~

The end is nearing
along with a twist...
Just thought you should
know.

~Enjoy~
❤️

Will.

We had just arrived in Paris, that's where I decided to take her. She doesn't know yet, which is good. I remember how she once told me that she's always wanted to visit Paris, 'the city of love,' someday. And that's exactly what we're doing now. I figured I would surprise her since that's the only thing I could think of.

She was sound asleep on my shoulder while our private plane landed. I thought it would be nice to just have me and her on a plane alone. I slept half of the way here, but she slept through the whole ride. Our hands were perfectly locked with one another. I would glance down at her once in a while to feel her cuddle up closer to me.

I then would gently kiss the top of her head, and whisper to her that I love her. I still couldn't believe that we were married. I have the perfect girl...for the rest of my life now. I have her, and she has me. For all of the years in my life, it just felt like this is what it was preparing me for. It was preparing me for a life with Isabel.

Tell me if I'm wrong or not, but I would call this fate. It was fate that me and her were indeed, meant to be together. Although things had gone south when we first split, it felt like that never happened. I had her and that's all that matters. We landed in Paris, and I had to wake up the sleeping angel resting on my shoulder.

"Isabel? Wake up," I nudged her gently until her eyes fluttered open.

"Five more minutes," she groaned like a child with made a slight smirk appear on my face.

"But we're here," I whispered and gently kissed her cheek.

Her eyes then flew open again, and a huge smile was stretched across her face. She didn't say anything, she just jumped in my arms and planted small kisses all over my face. I felt my cheeks burn red at her touch.

"I love you too, but we should really be going...you're going to love where I had taken you," I mumbled in her ear once she jumped down from my arms.

"Oh yeah...where exactly did you take me Mr. William?" She smirked while crossing her arms around her chest.

"You'll see when we get out," I chuckled and wrapped an arm around her while we got out of the plane.

As we stepped out the flight attendant told us that our bags were already put in the car that was driving us to our still secret location. We then got into the car, and Isabel still had no idea where we were. I smiled as she kept asking me where we were, I didn't tell her of course.

"Okay, we're here," I told her with a smile and kissed her cheek lightly.

"Well good, now can I now where you had taken me?" She asked while giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"When we get out of the car you'll know," I teased and stuck my tongue out at her which I knew annoyed her.

I stepped out of the car and got our luggage. Then I walked over to Isabel's side where she was sitting and let her out of the car. We were currently standing in front of the Eiffel Tower so I knew that would soon give it away. I watched her expression closely as she took my hand in hers, but then quickly dropped it as everything came into view for her.

"Paris? You took me to Paris?" Her mouth was opened but then closed as she turned to face me, only to jump into my arms again.

"That's not all," I snickered and she tilted her head a little.

I led her down by where the ocean would be. There was a small boat waiting for us. I helped her in, the. Put our luggage in while she smiled.

"Another secret location?" She asked and I nodded while starting up the boat and heading off until we got to our final destination.

I pulled up to a large vacant area with one house in the middle of no where. It was literally just me and her now. No one else except us on this small island. I turned my head to glance at Isabel whose mouth was opened again. I chuckled at the sight of her expression.

"Will," she sighed and turned to look at me with her mouth still wide opened, "this is too much."

"You don't like it?" I asked and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"No I do, but this is too much...I don't deserve all of this," she said with another sigh.

"Yes you do. My wife deserves as much as she needs...now let me do this," I convinced her and she gave in while tangling our lips together.

I grabbed our luggage from the boat and watched Isabel start to make her way into the house.

"So you're not going to let me carry you over the threshold?" I yelled after her and chuckled a bit.

I walked back as she waited for me with her usual smirk. I dropped our luggage and picked her up in my arms and carried her through the doors.

"Was that really necessary?" She laughed as I set her down gently.

"I'm nothing if I'm not traditional," I told her and she smiled.

I walked back out to grab our luggage that I left in the front, and when I walked back in, Isabel was no where to be found. I heard rustling in the bathroom, so I'm guessing she was getting ready for bed.

When she walked out, my eyes felt like they had popped out of my sockets. She leaned by the door posing at me with a smirk. She was wearing a blue tight-fitted skinny tank top, and very short shorts.

"Like what you see?" She asked and moved over to me slowly with an almost devilish smile.

"Indeed I do," I said with a small laugh as a smile crept it's way across my face.

"Well good," she smiled and jumped into my arms and crashing her lips against mine.

At first it felt like I was about to fall over with her on top of me. Maybe that's just because I haven't gotten much sleep, or rather it's because of how amazing she looked. We deepened the kiss as her small frail fingers got twisted up in my hair.

I flinched at first from the amount of force she had in her, and eventually I fell over...straight on to the bed. This surely was going to be a long night.

================================================
First Part Completed!❤️