Chapter 38. Wedding Day

~~Chapter 38: Wedding Day~~

Until the end...
It's official now!
The end is coming!

~Enjoy my lovelies~
❤️

Isabel.

"It's time! It's time it's time...IT'S TIME!" I heard Sydney squeal which made me think that I went deaf for a second.

"We still have forty-five more minutes so what do you mean it's time?" I asked while trying to hear from my left ear.

"Well it's still your wedding day!" She squealed again and that time I flinched.

"Syd! Calm down! You're scaring the bride," I heard my grandma's voice in the doorway along with my grandpa's.

I looked over to see them both tearing up as Bee finished up my hair. I smiled and didn't saying anything because Sydney said that she didn't want my voice to be worn out. Which I think is absolutely ludicrous.

"All done!" Bee squealed soon to be followed by Sydney...again, "Now it's time for the dress!"

I watched my grandparents start to walk out of the room, but I pulled them back in, "Grandpa?"

He turned to looked at me, and I could see tears swelling up in his eyes, "Yes?"

"Could you maybe walk me down the aisle since I have no one else to walk me?"

"I would be honored to," he smiled and let his tears flow out from his eyes as he tried to hug me but Sydney pushed him away.

"No smudging my masterpiece Mr!" She said and we all laughed.

"Okay okay...you're right... I'm just here," he said and held his hands up in the air.

"Okay, we'll leave you to get ready then," my grandma said and I nodded.

"I can't believe my baby cousin is getting married!" Lucy exclaimed and jumped up and down in her dress.

"Okay, everyone calm down...someone help me get Isabel into her dress," Bee said while pulling out the dress from the closet.

In a matter of minutes, I was dressed. Sydney fixed my hair again, and put it over my shoulders. I felt my body start to shake as the time got closer. Everyone was already waiting outside, which made me even more nervous.

"Okay...take a look!" Bee said with an enormous smile as she turned me to face the mirror.

"Wow," was all I could say as I looked at myself. I was completely speechless. (Dress is below along with her hair)

        "You look beautiful Isabel," I heard a raspy almost robotic voice enter the room

I turned to see Graser, "Why thank you Master G," I laughed with a smile.