Chapter 32. A Little Too Much

~~Chapter 32: A Little Too Much~~

Warning! No
hate comments
when I leave
something at the
end of this chapter.

~Enjoy! Ily my lovelies~
❤️

Isabel.

"What do you mean? It's me Isabel...and Lelia?" I said but her expression never changed.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you are," Mikayla said and I could tell that she was right.

"But you look strangely familiar to me," she said which brought a little light back into my life.

"How come she can't remember us?" Lelia asked and I shrugged.

"It's because she suffered a bad head trauma," I heard a male voice enter the room. It was a doctor.

"Will she ever be able to remember us?" We both asked and he nodded.

"It will just take some time though. That boy who hit her basically crushed her skull," he said and that boiled my veins in anger.

"Well at least he's in jail now...I can't believe I was ever friends with him," Lelia said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Me too," I said and looked towards Mikayla who looked even more confused.

"You didn't hear?" The doctor said and we both turned to him in confusion.

"Hear about what?" I asked and he looked over at Mikayla.

"He escaped," the doctor said and I looked over towards Will.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked and I nodded.

He walked out of the door with his head down, "So was that what you were yelling about on the phone earlier?" I asked and he nodded.

"And there's something else," he trailed off and looked away from me.

I could feel fear riding through my veins as I watched him. I was facing his back as he quietly whispered, "I know Lelia."

I was confused on to why he would tell me that, when that clearly wasn't what we were focusing on, "And this has to do with the situation how?"

"Because she was that girl. That girl at the party. The girl who I almost had-" I cut him off not even wanting to hear about it.

"She's the girl you almost slept with?" I finished and he nodded.

I was quiet for a moment thinking of what to say. My 'kind of' friend who knew about my relationship with Will at the time was the girl he made out with. I could feel anger boiling inside me as I recalled that moment.

"How are you sure that was her? I mean you were drunk," I said and hissed out the last sentence.

"I was, but I can't forget about what she looked like. It was her Isabel," he whispered and I felt like I need to hit something...like I needed to hit her.

I went quiet again and stared at the ground. I didn't really know how to comprehend what he was telling me. I felt hurt...I really did. But not by him...only by Lelia. She knew about me and Will. I told her when I met Mikayla. And then she tried to get with him. Like seriously! Who does that?

I know that she doesn't particularly like me, but I wouldn't even expect her to stoop this low. I could feel more anger rising throughout my body as I pictured her with Will. At this point, I was mad at them both. I didn't want to be mad at Will but I had no choice...it just came up inside of me.

"So she was the girl," I mumbled in a low voice.

Will didn't say anything he just looked at me with a sympathetic look, "Did it mean anything to you?"

He shook his head lightly, "It would never mean anything to me Isabel."

"Well good, because it would kill me if it did," once I said that my nerves started to calm down.

I held out my arms to him and he embraced me in a hug. I smiled and buried my face into his chest. I felt safe in Will's arms. It's like they're my new home. I gently kissed the middle of his chest and pulled away. I turned around and walked back into the room Mikayla was in. She was asleep again.

I looked over at Lelia who was looking at Mikayla. As much as I wanted to snap at her, I couldn't. At least not here in a hospital. Because to be honest, I have some foul words I'd like to tell her. But I still couldn't...I'm better than that.

•Almost Lover Kiingtong FF•

Will and I went back to the house since it was almost four in the afternoon. I was laying in the bed in silence as it started to get dark. I wanted to get out of the house for a while instead of just laying here. I was cuddled up in Will's arms who was sleeping.

I smiled as I heard his small snores. I slipped out of his grasp, and started putting on my shoes. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me, and I smiled inside.

"Where are you going?" I heard Will ask.

"I'm just going out for a walk," I whispered and turned around to face him.

"Want me to come with you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No it's okay...I just want to clear my head for a bit," I said and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"Okay...I love you," he whispered and kissed my forehead.

I felt my stomach flutter, and my blood rush to my cheeks, "I love you too...so much."

I gently pecked his lips and rose from the bed. I walked out of the room, and grabbed my house keys and phone. I opened the door and walked out. The weather was quite humid out so I didn't bother bringing a jacket. I just walked down the street to a small park that was near my house.

The sun was about to go completely down, so I decided that I wouldn't stay too long. I sat down at a nearby bench and went on my phone. I looked at the time, and then shut it off. I felt a small breeze blow in my face. There wasn't that many people out...only couples walking down the pathways.

This made me regret not letting Will come with me. I always felt secure with him near me. I felt like I needed him near me right now, because all I was feeling was this uneasy feeling inside of my stomach. I looked around at my surroundings, and saw nothing. It was dark out now, so I decided to just stay for a couple more minutes.

Just then, I heard some shuffling coming from my left. I looked over and saw nothing. Suddenly, I heard a gun shot, and everything went black.

================================================
😳Cliffy!!