Chapter 4. Confessions

~~Chapter 4: Confessions~~

Are you guys liking
the book so far?
Anything that you
that you think I
should change?

~Enjoy~

Will.

I woke up the next morning with only an hour of sleep. I was truly exhausted...more than yesterday. No matter what I tried to do, I couldn't sleep nor could I stop thinking about Isabel. I smiled at the mention of her name in my head and went back into a daze. I imagined her eyes looking into mine, her lips touching mine, and her soft skin wrapped around mine. Gorgeous, was all I could really say about her. My mind went complete blank whenever she came up.

In about a half of a second trapped in my daze, there was a loud bang against my door, "Will! Wake up! We have the meet up today!"

I rolled out of the bed and tried to pick myself up as Graser kept banging on my door, "I'm up...just give me a minute."

"Well we're all waiting on you, what did you even do last night?" I ignored his question and made my way to the bathroom.

It took me about ten minutes to get ready, and that's only because I kept thinking about her. I could never seem to ever get her out of my head. She was just too perfect for me not to think about. I walked out of my room, then downstairs, and watched everyone staring at me.

"Woah...Will, what happened to you?" I said nothing as everyone kept looking at me.

"Yeah, what happened? You didn't come back until 3:00a.m," I sat down next to Jordan who began to raise his eyebrows at me.

"I think I know where he was," Graser laughed under his breath and again, I just ignored him.

"Did you really go to that party?" I nodded in response to Jordan's question and sat there remembering last night.

"Well what happened? Are you just going to keep sitting there like you're dreaming?" I said nothing, but I managed to get snapped out from my thoughts.

"It was fun," I mumbled quietly while everyone's brows raised in my direction.

"Well what was so fun about it?" At this point I don't think I was ever going to get away with what I was hiding, but I didn't want to just tell them that Isabel kissed me because I already know what they'll say...especially Graser.

"Nothing...it was just fun...now can we go?" I asked as I motioned myself towards the door.

"Whatever...yeah let's go, but don't think that we're letting you off the hook," I smirked at Straub's comment and we all made our way out to the cars.

We had an uber again, but only one car since everyone else left a little bit earlier. What I really wanted to do was just walk. I mean I just want to clear my head before we have people scream their lungs out over us. Don't get me wrong, it's really fun to see every single fan of ours, but sometimes it can get out of control since there are a lot of people that come to see us.

Then, there's part of me who just wants to walk to Isabel's house, I mean I just want to see her again. I want to feel her soft lips touch mine again. I want to hear her sweet voice whisper into my ear. At this point I was smiling weirdly while everyone started looking at me like a crazy person, and of course, Graser had to be the one to point it out.

"Hello? Earth to William," I was snapped out of my daze and watched Graser wave his hand in front of my face.

"What is it?" I asked hoping he wasn't going to ask me what I was 'daydreaming' about.

"Were you thinking about Isabel?" Now Graser was the one smiling weirdly at me.

"Maybe...maybe not," I shrugged and turned to look out the window once we began to drive down the street.

"Are you sure nothing happened between you two?" He asked while everyone else stared at me waiting for an answer.

"Yeah...I'm sure," I lied. I didn't really want them to know that I kissed Isabel because, I mean, they'll just tease me about it.

"Positive?" He raised his eyebrows at me making sure that I understood his question.

"Positive," I faked a smile and turned to look out the window once more.

•Almost Lover Kiingtong FF•

After ten minutes of sitting in the car with nothing but Graser's constant chatter, we finally pulled up to the beach. We decided that having the meet up on the beach would be more opened, and we'll have a lot more room. We all got out of the car and almost immediately we heard loud screams across the beach. I heard every name being yelled out, and mostly I heard my name. I did my usual wave and smile as we all walked onto the beach.

"Oh my god! Will! I love you!" I heard a voice yell out from the crowd and smiled back at whoever said it.

"See Will...I told you...so many girls want you," Bee pressed her hand on my shoulder and I smiled down at her.

Honestly, I knew they liked me, but I didn't want those girls to want me. I just wanted Isabel. Again, I started smiling weirdly, and was snapped out of my daze almost in a couple of seconds.

"Can I get a picture with you Will?" I heard a girl say behind me and I turned back and smiled.

One by one, every fan piled in and we took pictures, they gave us gifts, and we gave some autographs. One by one, I was hoping one of them would be Isabel. I needed her right now. Each and every second I had to myself I was thinking about Isabel. Every second I would smile about just thinking of her.

I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder which snapped me out of my daze again, "Um Will? Do you have room for one more autograph?"

I recognized the voice almost instantly and turned around to see Isabel smiling up at me. I embraced her in a tight hug without saying anything and she gladly returned the hug.

"I missed you too Will, but might want to take it easy just incase you break my back," she laughed which made me hug her again, but gentler.

We both pulled away and from the corner of my eye I could see everyone staring at us. I ignored all of them and made my lips meet Isabel's.

I heard someone clear their throat which made Isabel and I both pull away from each other, "I thought you said nothing happened between you two?"

"Yeah...about that," I looked down at Isabel who was looking up at me. I felt her hand grasp mine and her head rested against my arm.

"Well, you two look cute together," Bee smiled and so did everyone else.

"Thanks guys," I smiled and felt my heart start to fill itself with completion.

Everything was just perfect now.

================================================
❤️Awe! So adorable❤️