Chapter 9. Goodbye

~~Chapter 9: Goodbye~~

Warning! If you don't
like emotional stuff,
then don't read!

~enjoy my lovelies~
❤️

Will.

"I can't believe it's already been over a week," I sighed as I held onto Isabel tighter.

"It's like the world wants you to leave me," she cried as her arms wrapped tighter around my waist.

"Somehow I doubt that," I said in a low voice while moving down in the bed to meet Isabel's face.

"It just all went by too fast," she cried again while letting a tear fall down her cheek.

"I know," I whispered and let a tear shed from my eyes as well.

"I don't know what I'm going to do without you Will," she whispered while brushing her nose against mine.

"I don't either," I trailed off and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Promise me that I won't lose you while you're gone," she said with a pained voice.

"I promise...always...I'll always come back for you Isabel," I assured her with a smile that quickly fell into a frown.

"I love you Will...so much," she whispered and let more tears stream down her cheeks.

"And I love you Isabel...so much," I said while placing a kiss on her soft lips.

We both pulled away and stared into each others eyes, "Now get some sleep baby," I whispered while pulling her closer to me.

"Goodnight Will," she whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight Isabel," I kissed her head and let my sleep take over my body.

•Almost Lover Kiingtong FF•

I woke up with Isabel laying on my chest. I felt circles being traced along my stomach, and realized that she was awake. I heard a little sniffle come from her, and then I came to the conclusion that she was crying again.

"Isabel? Baby are you okay?" I asked while wrapping my arms around her protectively.

"No not really Will," she cried and lifted her head up to place it in the crook of my neck.

"I know baby, I know," I felt her warm tears stream down her cheeks to my neck.

"I'm just going to miss you so much," she cried again while letting more tears stream down her face.

"I know...I'm going to miss you too," I said as another cry broke from my lips.

"I don't know how I'm going to last without you for two months," she said while trying to fight back another cry.

"I don't know how I'm going to last without you either...I mean, you mean the world to me Isabel," I said and held her as close as humanly possible to me.

"You'll be back though?" She asked while removing her head from my neck.

"Of course," I whispered while pressing my forehead against hers, "always."