Chapter 13. Meeting the Family

~~Meeting the Family~~

So yes, this chapter is
completely obvious..

~~Hope you enjoy the chapter
my lovelies~~
❤️

Will.

We drove down to a small restaurant with not that many people in it. We both got out of the car, and I have to admit, I felt a little uneasy about this right now, and I could tell that Isabel saw how I was feeling.

"Will, don't worry...everything will be fine," she smiled up at me while reaching up for my lips.

I leaned down to gently kiss her soft lips as her arms wrapped around my neck. I smiled and pulled away while pressing my forehead against hers, "We should go inside."

"Okay...just kiss me one more time," she smiled and pulled me to her lips once more.

After a split second, we pulled away from each other. I smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head gently as she grabbed my hand in hers. We both walked into the restaurant with more nerves taking over me.

"Isabel!" I heard a familiar voice that I had heard on the phone...she must be Isabel's cousin.

"Hey...it's nice to see you too," she smiled while her cousin grabbed her away from me and embraced her in a bone crushing hug.

"Oh...and who's this?" She pulled away from Isabel and looked at me.

"Sydney...this is Will...my boyfriend," Isabel said with a smile and I smiled back.

"It's nice to meet you Sydney," I said with a smile towards her cousin as she welcomed me in a hug.

"Nice to meet you too...and Isabel...you never told me he was British," she flashed Isabel a smile as she nodded awkwardly.

"Then again...you never even told us you were seeing anyone," her cousin continued as I walked back next to Isabel.

"Well I didn't want to make a big deal out of this," she mumbled while taking my hand in hers.

"Oh come on! But he's your first boyfriend!" Sydney pouted while keeping her eyes focused on me.

My eyes grew wide as I looked down at Isabel, "I'm your first boyfriend?"

"Um...Yeah," she nodded awkwardly again while turning her head back to Sydney.

"So is grandma and grandpa here yet?" She changed the subject as her grasp on my hand got tighter.

"Of course they are...and so is Mason," she smiled and led us deeper into the restaurant.

"What time did they get here?" She asked while pulling me closer to her.

"About an hour ago like always," she teased as we approached a table with three other people smiling over at Isabel.

"Isabel! Its been a long time! How have you been?" I watched a lady about in her early fifties get up from the table, so did a man.

"It really has...I'm sorry I haven't visited in a long time," Isabel said while hugging the both of them.

"And I'm guessing this is your boyfriend that Sydney has not stopped mentioning?" The lady said as she looked over to me with a smile.