Chapter 18. Almost Home

~~Chapter 18: Almost Home~~

So this chapter is
a time skip for four
months...Isabel is still
on tour.

~hope you enjoy
my lovelies~
❤️

Will.

Only two more months. Just two more months until Isabel is done with her tour. Me, Graser, and Dfield are planning a trip to Miami in the next two months. Isabel said she would try to come, but most likely she won't be able too. Her family wants to see her when she's done with the tour. After Miami I was thinking of booking another flight to L.A.

Graser told me that I shouldn't since it was her family time, which I completely understand. Isabel and I have talked almost everyday now for an hour. Sure, the phone would go quiet, but we would enjoy it. I would miss hearing her voice almost every time we would hang up the phone. Before each show, I would always call her to wish her good luck.

Each time I could imagine her blushing. My heart always filled with warmth when I thought about her and her red cheeks. She's absolutely beautiful. I couldn't help but to think about the first time I laid my eyes on her. That was definitely the best moment of my life. Maybe second...I think the first is when we said I love you to each other.

I have a lot of best moments with her because it feels like I have a long list when it comes to her. She was mine, and I was hers. That's just a small yet simple way to say it. And every time I would live stream, almost all of the people who would watch me ask about Isabel. That would always put a smile on my face.

Every second of everyday it's just me and her. Me and her until the end, and nothing could ever change that. I don't think I can really express how much I'll always be there for her. Like I had once said, we're inseparable. With her, I feel like I've just had a new set on life ahead of me. It feels like my life had just begun when I met her.

If her and I ever stopped seeing each other, I know that somehow we'll manage to find each other again. We'll always love each other...that's just how it is. We both agreed on it when we had our very first special moment together. Her and I until the end. That's how I want it, and she wants the same.

Just then my phone rang...it was Isabel:

"Hey baby," I said while a smile spread across my face.

"Hey Will," I heard a small laugh from her which made me smile even more.

"So are you calling me so you can tuck me in now?" I laughed and she did the same as I looked at the time...12:00a.m.

"No...I mean I can if you want me to, but no," she simply said and I let out another small laugh.

"Okay...then what's up?"

"We're extending the tour...just for two more weeks though," she finished and I awkwardly nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"Well at least it's not a month?" I tried to make myself feel better, but it didn't help much.

"Right," she said and I could feel small tears swelling up in my eyes.

I honestly don't know why I was almost crying I mean it's already been five months without her. I guess it's just because I'll have to wait for her a little bit longer, and that's kills me. It kills me inside to be apart from her longer than planned. The longer I'm away from her just brings me back into a sad state.

"Will?" I hummed in response to her as her line went quiet.

"I have to go now, but I'll call you tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure...I'll talk to you tomorrow," I responded while trying to hide the small hint of pain building up inside me.

"I love you Will," she whispered before saying goodbye.

"I love you too Isabel...so much," and with that we hung up the phone and then I laid on my bed thinking about how much longer I'll be without her.

It's only two and a half months now...what can happen? I've been fine without her for five months. I'll be okay. Just think about each day that passes, you'll be one day closer to her. No matter how much I tried to convince myself that I'll be okay, some part of me wasn't believing any of it. One tiny part of me was saying that something bad will happen before I can see her again.

I don't know why my conscience was telling me that. It's only two and a half months. Two and a half months until I see her again. It's probably been hours of me trying to convince myself that I'll be alright, but nothing worked. Nothing is changing that small part of me. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I mean how could some part of me actually think like that when she is basically all I know? Most of the times I think of her, I just feel like I'm a complete mess. Without her I just feel miserable. Just one single moment with her I feel like my heart would one day run out of my chest because of her. How could something in my mind simply tell me that something was about to happen?

The more I thought about that feeling it just kept spreading through my body. More of me was starting to believe it. In my mind, I knew something was going to happen now. It just took over me. I don't know why or how, but it just did. I started to get this sick feeling in bottom of my stomach, which made me feel a little uneasy.

I didn't know if I was making a big deal over nothing, but it felt like something. Maybe I was just making a big deal about absolutely nothing because the more I thought about it, the more the uneasy feeling grew. At this point I felt sick. It's like millions of voices running through my head telling me stuff that I didn't want to hear.

Everything that was running through my head just broke my heart. It felt as if I was being punch through my chest multiple times. All I was really hearing are the possibilities of me not meeting Isabel, me not falling in love with her, me not letting her kiss me, and so on. It just kept shattering my heart. All I'm hearing are all these voices that keep breaking my heart over and over again.

I don't know why my mind was thinking about those possibilities. It felt like it was just trying to make me have a break down or something. I mean she's my whole life now. I wouldn't want anyone except her. No one in the whole world could make me feel the way she makes me feel. It felt as if my whole life was waiting for her. I mean I've never felt like this towards anyone. Not even my own family.

Before Isabel, I was just a regular British guy making videos about Minecraft and uploading them to YouTube. Then I eventually met everyone on the cube. Then came Isabel. The one person who I would never imagine a person like me with. I mean she's beautiful and everything a guy would ask for. Yet she chose me. Out of all of the guys she could have had, she still chose me. And it warms my heart when I think about that.

She's definitely changed me. Now I'm just a guy who is in love. I'm in love with the idea of her always in my head. I could never seem to get her out of my head. With her in my life, it feels like my life had just begun. It's like a fresh start with her. I don't know why, but it just feels that way. Maybe that's just because I'm unconditionally and irrevocably in love with her. So in love with her that no one in the whole world can ever change that. It's just me and her until the end.

================================================
🤐So in love.......or so he thinks🤐