Chapter 11. Together Again

~~Chapter 11: Together Again~~

This chapter I think is
really sweet. It really
shows so much love...to
be honest, I cried while
writing this...

~Enjoy my lovelies~

Will.

I was on my way back to America. I had a layover in New York for a couple of hours, and ended up running into Graser, HBomb, and Tybzi. We had the same flight to Los Angeles. Everyone was excited to go back to L.A partly because we were going to see everyone again. I have to admit, I am pretty excited too, but I'm mostly excited to finally hold Isabel in my arms again.

"So Will, did you tell Isabel that you're coming back?" Graser asked while editing a video of his.

"Yeah, of course I did," I said with a smile and felt my cheeks burn red.

"Well we're happy for you Will," Hbomb said with a smile.

"Thanks guys," I smiled again and felt my nerves start to get the best of me as we neared Los Angeles.

"And don't worry, we all know that you'll want to spend as much time with Isabel, so we understand if you're not around all of the time during our stay," Graser said while putting the final touches on his video.

"I'll try to stay around you guys, but thanks...I just want to spend as much time as I can with Isabel," I smiled at the mention of her name, and so did everyone else.

"We know...it's because you love her," Tybzi said while patting my shoulder.

"I do...I really do love her," I smiled and turned my head to look out the window as sleep started to take over my body.

•Almost Lover Kiingtong FF•

"Well folks, we hope you enjoy your stay here in L.A, but if you live here, then welcome home," I heard a women announce over the intercom.

All of us gathered our things together and waited to be let off the plane. I felt more nerves take over my body as I looked out the window again to see that we were indeed in L.A.

"You ready Will?" Graser asked while we headed out of the airplane.

"Yeah...I'm ready," I shook my head slightly.

We didn't have any of our luggage with us, so it was quicker for us to make our way off of the plane. All of us hurried out the door, so we could be the first ones to pick up our suitcases. Once we walked out of the hallway, and made it to the inside of the airport, I saw her.

"Will!" Immediately I watched her run into my arms, and I picked her up in my arms.

"Hey baby," I whispered into her hair as I set her down on the ground.

I felt our lips crash against each other, and it felt like we were completely alone. My hands ended up getting tangled in her hair, while her arms wrapped around my neck.

"I love you," she whispered while pressing her forehead against mine.

"I love you too...so much," I smiled and kissed her soft lips again.