Favorite Witch | BoyxBoy (inc...

By cookedsomenoodles

|Book One Of The Favorites| Pierce Harbor Academy High, full of Supernatrual creatures lurking within and al... More

*DISCLAIMER COME HERE IF YOUR LOST IN THE PLOT*
Chapter One: Heart Racing
Chapter Two: Lazuli
Chapter Three: Children of the Damned
Chapter Four: Hush Hush
Chapter Five: Above the world
Chapter Six: This Guy, Kol
Chapter Eight: Quietus
Chapter Nine: Bloody Hell, Bloody Hands & A Bloody Bitch
Chapter Ten: You're Not The Only One That Died Last Night Pt. 1
Chapter Eleven: You're Not The Only One That Died Last Night Pt. 2
Chapter Twelve: He's Come With Might
Chapter Thirteen: He's Come To Fight
Chapter Fourteen: Shine The Light
Chapter Fifteen: He's Come Undone
Chapter Sixteen: The Sacred
Chapter Seventeen: Custos
Chapter Eighteen: Bloodline
Chapter Nineteen: Guilt Trip
Chapter Twenty: Hallucinogenic
Chapter Twenty One: Origins
Chapter Twenty Two: Crystals
Chapter Twenty Three: Your First
Chapter Twenty Four: Prophecy
Chapter Twenty Five: Back to you
Chapter Twenty Six: Hex
Chapter Twenty Seven: Crying Wolf
Chapter Twenty Eight: Days Of Darkness

Chapter Seven: Sexually Frustrated

5.1K 161 46
By cookedsomenoodles

*Dean's POV*

"Dean I think I love you" she told me her voice sincere.  I didn't know how to respond I felt something for her I don't know what  it was but she made me forget Ash.... I mean I forgot about him, I didn't need anyone to help me, but maybe if I just faked this act a bit more maybe Sabrina could help me forget.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that oh my god I'm an idiot, I didn't know what I was thinking" She quickly stood up from my lap and left me sitting on my bestfriends Luke's guest room bed. I didn't want her to think I didn't like her, I felt something for her. I stood up and grabbed her soft skinned arm before she could leave the room.

I felt something for her.

"No, no, look sabrina to be honest with you, I like you, but I don't know if I have fallen in love with you yet" I said turning her body towards mine and gently cupping her face in my hands, I removed a strand of hair that covered her face. She was beautiful, stunning, I looked into her solid green eyes, and I kissed her. 

I felt something for her.

Yet I was scared to show her what I was, I was scared she would hurt me, leave me, I'm tough in everything else I mean I'm a fucking vampire but inside I was weak.

I kept kissing her lips they were soft; deliciously soft, she definetely made me forget. The kiss intensified and she gently grasped my hair, she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my toned waist. I cought her just in time and kept kissing her, it felt good, but she she didn't make me feel alive.

She had a certain warmth to her though that reminded me of him, why couldn't I just forget his stupid presence.

I heard the door open and a hyped Luke's voice interrupted the kiss,  "You fucking horny bastards, save that for the party which happens to start right now, and I can't believe my bestfriend is banging my little sister, thats fucking sick!" he said chuckling, did I mention she was my homies little sister?

After luke's inturruption I gently let go of Sabrina and she stood back on the ground but quickly ran out of the room screaming

"I'm going to kill you luke!" a sincere mission she had by her tone.

I thought about Sabrina, maybe I could grow to love her

Because I felt something for her.

I changed cloths quickly to attend the already ongoing party, I wasnt the party type but I still enjoyed grinding and hearing music so I guess this party would be good, plus it would get things off my head.

I wore a white fitted v-neck, blue denim skinny jeans, a black baseball cap, and lastly white chuck taylor converse. I styled my "hero hair" and made my way downstairs to party.

Sabrina was probably in her room changing and doing her makeup, god she took a good 2 hours doing her makeup talking about how she needs to contour and highlight and that if her winged eyeliner isn't perfect she would throw a fit then probably after doing her makeup she would take another hour taking selfies and documenting her makeup onto twitter and instagram. 

Nontheless she always looked hot with or without makeup.

I went downstairs where the music was blasting and people where entering and pilling up by the minute, some were in the backyard or in there swimsuits to go to the nearby beach. Some were already getting alcohol to entoxicate themselves and the others where awkwardly standing talking to there friends.

Who was coming to this party? my inner thoughts questioned.

All these faces were so unfamiliar, I mean I knew some of them but the others were anonymous to me.

With my super vampire hearing, I could hear everyone's conversations about getting drunk, laid and being so hungover the following day, I stopped hearing after I heard these obnoxious teens.

 Though I can't talk because im definetly one of them.

I sat inside the house were the hired dj was playing EDM music. I sat on a couch far from the speakers in the living room and drank a cold beer. Taking sips, I spotted Sabrina grinning from ear to ear and quickly left some of her friends behind as she walked over to me.

She was wearing white skinny jeans, black heels, a red croped laced top, and she straightened her blonde hair 

 she looked good, 

hot.

She sat next to me and cuddled into my arms as she took the beer from my hands and drank a sip also.

Suddenly then, I saw my brother walk in with the infamous "Blood Bound" and my body became colder than it ever had been...

-------------------------------------------

*Ash's POV*

"That's definetely it" Naomi said looking at the beach house that had a million cars parked everywhere in its drive way. "What Gave it away the cars or the pounding loud music" I said sarcastically. I quickly parked the car and me and Naomi then started looking at ourselves in the mirrors of the car to add any finishing touches.

 We then finished the car appearance check with a quick sefie for snapchat and we where off to the party.

My nerves where growing to meet this guy, god the whole car ride I couldn't stop thinking about him. He had texted Naomi that he was already here and the anticipation kept consuming me along with the curiosity.

The doors seemed to be open, and I could hear the music pounding, it was actually one of my favorite EDM songs and I was already ready to dance like a maniac but I contained myself so I wouldn't look like an Idiot in front of Kol.

The minute me and Naomi entered though everyones eyes followed us, the music kept going but everyone eyes where intrigued in me and Naomi. 

They all acted like they weren't looking but they all "lowkey" were.

From the corner of my eye I saw a familiar face and one I'd never seen before. 

I then proceded to hear Naomi scream in exitement through the load music.

Naomi turned me around and I immediately locked eyes with no other than heartmelting Dean Michaelson, I almost fainted at that moment my heart wanted to jump and leave my chest and run away and my body wanted to jump on him. 

He looked so hot.

His mezmerizing light green eyes where  sending chills all over me. I finally broke the stare not wanting to give him importance at the end of the day I couldn't fall for this guy.

The presence of my crush had consumed me so bad that I didn't see the other guy he was with. This other guy was drop dead gorgeous he had blonde hair and brown eyes that correlated beautifully together, and he had an amazing toned body you could tell through his see through white shirt, this guy made me want to drool. 

He probably noticed I was checking him out when he stepped closer to me and lifted my chin gently to come face to face with him. 

We where so close together that I could feel his hot breath on me. 

"The Names Kol, Kol Michaelson" He said loudly trying to overpass the music but the minute he said his name and last name a realization dumbfounded me. This was him the guy that was asking about me this hot ass guy was asking about me and asking Naomi to set me up with him, this was him! Kol Michaelson

HOLY SHIT!

 wait Michaelson as in Dean Michaelson as in they are brothers as in I'm fucking screwed!

I snapped out from my recent realization to meet Kol's brown eyes, and responded with my name, "Ash.. Ash Cole is my name " I said with confidence and a hint of nervousness hidden in my voice.

"Youre so cute" He told me smirking my way, which resulted in me getting lots of chills 

the sexual kind.

I felt my face grow hot, there's no way I could hide the blushing.

"Wait, you too know each other!" I heard an all too familair voice sceam through the music

Dean quickly came between us and pulled Kol to the side. 

This was like too much 

Naomi just happend to forget to tell me Kol is Dean's brother the guy I had unexplainable feelings for!

I couldn't hear what they where saying it looked like Dean was confused and kinda pist, I didn't know why though. 

I suddenly then saw Dean leave from where we were

 what the hell was happening!

Kol grabbed my hand making me react quick out of fear, but quickly I went along with what he was doing, he took me towards the back of the house or the backyard, I guess so we could actually hear each other.

We finally stopped in the open backyard where there were not a lot of people and the pounding of the music had subsided.

"Im sorry for the unproper introduction inside, and for the awfully rude interruption from my brother"

He said smirking still holding my hand, although I wasnt complaining I like it for some reason. I still couldn't believe that he was Dean's brother it couldn't process.

"It's fine" I quickly managed to say looking into his eyes as I grinned towards him.

He came closer to me and leaned into my ear whispering 

"Your cute, maybe a little too cute" 

the phrases that he had uttered to my ear, with his hot breath, sent chills down my spine and my body started to grow hot.

I could feel my cheeks, they burned intensly from all my embarassing blushing.

He pulled back, "I know what you are my love" he looked into my eyes grabbing my face roughly. 

My grin turned into a face of discomfort, my once blushing features turned into a worryfull look, and the pit of my stomach started to churn in pain.

He couldn't possibly know what I am, and even if he did, how in the hell would he have figured it out in such little time? 

I could feel my heart start to race.

"Your naughty" he answered himself smirking.

A sense of relieve comforted my body, my features relaxing,  and that once painful gut feeling subsiding.

I mentally sighed, I can't always think people know about me, I swear I've become paranoid.

I untangled my hand from his and I put my hand on his firm chest, and pulled him back, even though I struggled to. 

"Kol, you obviously got the wrong idea out of this, I just wanted to meet a guy, I don't want to hook up" I said my hand  still placed on his chest, his chest felt good and although I didn't want to lose my virginity to a stranger the thought definetely crossed my mind. 

I'm honestly always sexually frustrated

 fuck my life.

"Baby I never said I wanted sex, that came out of your adorable mouth, which means you where thinking about it" he smirked and winked at me grabbing my hand from where it was on his chest and entagling his fingers in mine, his words where making me weak, his hand in mine stealing my breath.

His light brown eyes mesmerizing, he was mentaly taking my cloths off and imagining us having sex right here.

My breathing became heavy, my body hot, my sexually frustrated body was hot. It was almost painful to look at him because it just made me want to do bad things "naughty" things.

He tucked away his hot smirk and now started to bite his lips

tempting me

torturing me.

I snapped from the trance quickly though,  this wasn't what I wanted its what my sexually frustrated side wanted.

I pulled him back 

"I didn't come here to hook up, I came here to have fun"

 I teased him winking and quickly I pulled away from him

I could hear him quickly behind me though.

I didn't want to feel weak especially for a stranger, I wanted to have fun tonight.

I entered the house and made my way to the bar, I grabbed a bottle of bourbon, and turned around coming face to face with Kol. 

"Drink up" I smirked his way.

He also smirked and took the bottle,  drinking big gulps of the entoxicating alcohol. 

He then passed me the bottle. 

Tonight I wanted to live it up, and forget the recurring problems that drowned my head.

I swinged the bottle back into my mouth and gulped down as much as I could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I moved my body to the music and by now my train of rationality was long gone, everyone was dancing on everyone. 

For some reason I found myself dancing with Serena the feeling of jeolousy and hate weren't present anymore as we where both drunk.

All of these people I didn't know formed a circle around me and Serena as we twerked on each other and the music kept getting faster me and Serena went crazy twerking as everyone surrounded us.

I was having fun so much I felt on top of the world. The song finished and me and Serena high fived each other laughing at our crazy dancing.

A slow grinding song started to play and immediately I felt his hands grab at my waist dancing in back of me and the music taking over both our bodies.

The music started to get sexier and more suductive and my body went crazy, I started grinding on him as he grabbed my waist keeping us together and he also participated in the grinding.

I could feel his member grow hard at our provacative dancing , It felt amazing everything about this night felt amazing.

His member kept rubbing up on me and my sexually frustrated self felt all types of chills as my member also grew hard.

I bit my lip and grinded on him to "Make You Feel Good" By Fetty Wap. Seductively he started to gnaw at my neck as we grinded on each other.

He would plant kisses on my neck, and I don't know if it was how drunk or how sexually frustrated how I was but I could feel him.

Then suprisingly I felt his teeth dig into my neck 

A sharp pain enduced me but was quickly conceled by all the alcohol in my system and after the sharp pain, I cant lie but say it felt good.

It felt like he was sucking the life out of me in such a hot way.

He digged deeper and I could feel my body grow weak

Chills is all I felt.

Chills that enticed me, that took me everywhere and no where at the same time.

Chills that sexually aroused me.

His hands caressed my hips and pulled me closer,  his member couldn't be inside me because of the barrier called his skinny jeans, if it wasn't for that I woudn't still be a virgin.

My witch side was enjoying this too, my magic was very much alive.

I moaned at his act of brusing my neck, I could practically feel his teeth in me, sucking at me.

It felt good.

My drunk seaxully frustrated self took over and I practically moaned out 

"take me, please stop teasing me and take me" 

but in that very intense instant, my world turned upside down, my vision blurred and everything turned dark.

Cold dark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE AND SHARE AND THANKS FOR READING

- xo Noodles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 25.9K 32
Ben Colins is a typical 17 years old, goes to high school, a nerd and gay. Andrew Kingsley is the alpha-to-be of Silver Cresent pack. His family urg...
660K 15.3K 24
Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young newbie teenage sort-of a guy named Adrian...
MEDIUM By Jay.

Paranormal

160K 9.6K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
11.2K 997 40
This isn't a coming out story. Ash has been comfortable with who is ever since he was a kid, and has never tried to hide it. Now at sixteen, he leads...