Her Hoodie

By RiotArrow

"Lana take off your hoodie" I stared at him through hooded eyes while I raised an eyebrow which he could bare... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Thank you
Sneak Peek
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note

Chapter 17

35.4K 1.3K 622
By RiotArrow

Song of the Chapter: Right My Wrongs- Bryson Tiller
...........................................
"Take that L you loose"
- Roy Woods

Lana's POV

School was now over and me and Xander had walked to the diner which was about ten minutes away from school. We walked towards the red diner arriving at the door Xander opened the door for me, saying a quiet thank you I entered the small diner.

The place wasn't as crowded as I expected as I looked around seeing a few old couples near a booth in a corner, a man sitting on a stool reading a newspaper and a women on her phone by the small tables.

Taking a seat in a booth with Xander opposite me I grabbed the menu to see what's good. Feeling eyes on me I stared up lowering the menu only to meet Xander's eyes on me making me blush.

"Why are you staring at me like that" I asked dropping the menu on the table, passing it towards him.

He just shook his head chuckling quietly to himself as he picked up the menu. I raised an eyebrow as he continued to chuckle but stopped when a waitress came towards our table.

I gave the older woman a smile before saying hello.

"So what would you like sweetie" she addressed me a smile on her face.

"Can I just have a strawberry milkshake, fries and a hamburger please" I said as she jotted down my order.

"So a strawberry milkshake, fries and a hamburger,yes and Xander you want the regular?" The woman said as she took a step back when Xander replied with a nod.

"So you come here pretty often" I said as I looked over at Xander.

"I come here every Thursday, besides its the only day I get free food since my aunt owns this place" he said leaning back slightly a smile on his face as his eyes glistened with happiness.

"Wow really, who's your aunt?" I questioned as I saw the woman that had taken our orders was coming towards us, our food on a tray in her hands.

"Here you go, and enjoy" she said before ruffling Xander's hair.

I stared at the two for a few minutes before it clicked, she was his aunt.

"This is my aunt Grace" Xander introduced me to Grace as I gave her hand a shake.

-

Xander and I had stayed at the diner for hours just talking to Grace, she was so bubbly and full of life and for her age she acted like she was a teenager.

"So you guys aren't dating yet?" Grace said making me choke on my cookie as Xander let out a cough after drinking his coke.

I blushed casting my gaze down towards the table in embarrassment as Grace started to laugh and Xander joined her soon after, but their laughing slowly started to subside as the sound of the chime from the door sounded in my ear.

I craned my neck toward the door to see what made the once loud diner so silent, only to see a tall man, with brown chocolate skin, his eyes were dark like his clothes as he was clad in all black. Something was very familiar about him and I couldn't help but stare at him.

As he had walked in a group of other men clad in all black as well walked in soon after him. My eyes widened slightly when I caught sight of a few men who were at my uncles house especially the one who had assaulted me.

Diverting my gaze I turned towards Xander only to see he was gone, looking around I tried to see if Grace was here but she was no where to be seen. I felt my heart drop as I slowly began to stand up before making my way towards the door to leave.

As I reached my hand towards the door handle I took one last look at the diner, my gaze wandering towards the group who were watching me with hawk eyes as I exited the diner. It was going to be a long enough journey as Xander didn't take the car to the diner and I was left stranded by myself.

Letting out a sigh I began my walk.

-
Xander's POV

I stared at her from across the table, completely hypnotised by her beauty as she continued to stare at Theo who had just entered the diner. She was in such deep thought she didn't notice me and my aunt leave the table to go to the kitchen.

I could feel his gaze on me as I stood up walking towards the kitchen but not before making a signal for him to follow me. Entering the kitchen I quickly grabbed Theo by his collar shoving him into the wall.

"Why are you back here man" I whisper yelled as he shoved me away from him.

"Is that the welcome you give me Xan" Theo replied as he leaned against the counter.

I shook my head before giving him a punch in the arm chuckling slightly. Ruffling my hair I leaned against the opposite counter staring at Theo, he had changed since the last time I had seen him.

"So answer my question, why are you back?" I asked as I watched him take out a cigarette from his pocket before lighting it.

"I, I just want to see her again" he said as he lifted the cigarette towards his mouth but before he could inhale in the toxic fumes my aunt took the cigarette from him before throwing it away, giving him a smack upside the head.

"See her again, you think I don't see you stalking her and following her everywhere she goes" I said raising an eyebrow .

"Sorry Grace" he muttered rubbing his head as he winced.

"Mhm you better be Theo, now give me a hug" my aunt said as she pulled Theo into a hug making me chuckle.

"I know that Xan but I want to see her in person as in she can see me to" he said as he ran a hand through his hair stressfully.

"You know you can't see her Theo" I said shaking my head as I took a step to the side to see if Lana was ok but she was gone.

"Shit" I shouted rushing out of the kitchen into the diner, Grace and Theo following behind me.

"Where'd she go" I asked grabbing the closest person to me.

"Sh-she went o-out" he stuttered as he pointed towards the door.

"And not one of you idiots thought to stop her?" I shouted as my hand gripped tighter onto the guys neck strangling him.

"Xan, your strangling the guy let him go,we'll find her" Theo said as I dropped the guy.

I let out a sigh before running a hand through my hair before looking over the guys only want to see two seats vacant.

"Where's Jace and Robby" I asked looking at everyone.

"They followed the girl" the guy I strangled coughed out on the floor.

I quickly ran towards the door not wanting to hear anymore as I grabbed the door handle flinging the door open before racing outside. It was dark out and quiet, too quiet as I made my way down the street looking everywhere as Theo followed behind me silently.

"Do you think she's ok-" Theo asked but was cut off by a scream that came from around the corner.

I ran towards the scream as my heart hammered in my chest as I hoped it wasn't Lana, turning round the corner I was met with the sight of  Jace on top of a screaming Lana. All I saw was red as grabbed Jace by his hair dragging him off of her, throwing him onto the ground I punched him multiple times in the face until my hands went numb, but I couldn't stop as I slammed his face into the ground leaving him unconscious.

I noticed Robby was still standing there unmoving as I could see the fear in his eyes from under the lamppost.

"Take him back to the diner" I snapped watching as he hurriedly dragged Jace to the diner.

My gaze landed on a tear stricken Lana who was fast asleep in Theo's arms, a smile on his face as he wiped away a tear from her cheek.

" I missed you so much sister" he whispered before placing a kiss on her forehead.

-
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the update
Please comment and vote
I'll be sure to update soon

-Rio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.1K 33
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
3.5M 106K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
91.5K 2.2K 39
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
912K 81.4K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...