the makeover ; jdb

De cutlerbeauty

" I know we haven't had the best past but I'm truly desired to change just for you." He said his voice just... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Character q&a questions
Chapter 33
Character q&a answers
Epilogue

Chapter 34

801 29 12
De cutlerbeauty

Angie's POV

As they dragged me across the floor not even bothering to lift me a bit more so my fucking knee won't be scraping the entire fucking floor, they kept muttering things about " the boss."

Which I had no idea who it was but I'll find out some day I guess.

They dropped me on the floor, finally letting me rest from not sleeping .

And kicked me against the wall, not being able to move anywhere just stuck against the wall getting kicked hard as hell.

" enough " he said.

They made a small entrance for him to see me and an evil smile appeared on his face.

" miss me?" He laughed.

I gathered spit in my mouth and spat it at it. Then laughed at him like a psychotic little girl.

He quickly wiped it off his face and whispered in my ear " no ones going to come for you."

" they don't have to, I'm happy here" I smiled.

He wrinkled his face " ugh I hate you"

" I dislike you too."

Just as soon as they were going to get me and drag me into another cell. The alarms went off.

" no ones going to come for me you say." I smiled showing my blood stained teeth.

" get the guards surrounding the entire place!!"

Police sirens were heard off in the distance.

" we can't go anywhere sir." One of his men said.

" I don't care! Just don't let them take the girl."

" well this girl has a name 'sir' "

" shut up you little bitch "

Then all of a sudden the doors burst open with the police and the boys behind them.

I smiled at them but they didn't return it to me.

They rushed to me and said " what happened to your mouth!!!!!"

" oh nothing"

" are you ok?"

" yep."

The other police men put a cloth over me and brought me to the back of the ambulance. Not inside just standing there.

The moment you've all been waiting for..

The people arrested were:

Angie's step dad.

Ashely Wilson (Jai Brooks ex girlfriend.)

Taylor Caniff (Angie's ex boyfriend)

The rest of their group was also arrested for kidnapping an underaged teenager.

But just because all the bad people are arrested doesn't mean there's a happy ending

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.3K 27 51
If your a huge fan of the janoskians like me! Then read these imagines I promise they will be worth your while ❤️
30.7K 1.2K 37
No matter how many times you get knocked down, you will always have someone to pick you back up.
10.1K 81 27
Love the boys and I decide to do a imagine book on them so here we go :) Go follow them on twitter an Instagram and subscribe to their YouTube chann...
129 0 13
A teen girl living life as it come, she's always kept to her self, she gets bullied everyday, her life changes when someone takes an interest in her...