Started With A Kiss[An Astro...

By Queerlity

Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies... More

Started With A Kiss. [Prologue]
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
ITS TIME TO PLAY A PART!!!
•28• winter special
•29•
•30•
•31• SWAK.
Yoon Sanha!
Started with a Kiss 2
SWAK2: Prologue
Started With a Kiss 2
Started With A KISS 3

•6•

4.4K 223 40
By Queerlity

¶6. Missing.

Anna's POV

I felt someone shake me heavily. I groaned and turned my head to the other side. I felt the shake again. I opened my half sleepy eyes to See Seungcheol staring down at me, what did he want now?

"You have to get up and Go to school" he said as I moaned Frustratedly. Did I need to go today? Can't I Just Sleep in? I couldn't even move my body and my eyes were closing again when he shook me again. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"You know for A brother, you are not really brotherly like"

Chuckling, he opened my curtains for me and Turned off my alarm I had no idea was beeping. Most of you must be curious as to know what my brother's like and I'm going to tell you. Seungcheol was the friendly type, he was always the friendly and playful type but It had to change a little. He changed when Appa Divorced Mom for one of those young girls. I mean, it really shook everyone but it shook Seungcheol more because he was closer to dad.

He loves myself and Omma very much but he doesn't seem to love himself which is quite Noticeable from the way he's always working hard at what he does. Currently he was training at Pledis Entertainment. I loved him a lot and wanted to be there for him like he was always there for me.

Oppa isn't that strong. Sometimes when passing the Study trying to smuggle a midnight snack into my room, I hear him silently cry. It hurts watching someone you love so much get hurt and there's just nothing you can do about it. So the only thing I can do for him right now is pretend not to know that he's hurting.

"Ha! Jinx!" I yelled in his face as he Rolled his eyeballs and began to eat his pancakes. I did the same too when Omma came out of the Room with A frowny face. Something was wrong, I could tell.

"Aigoo. Aigoo. Aigoo. Whose mother's always this pretty?" I teased her as she smiled and Seungcheol smirked.

"That would be Me" he said as I nudged him in the shoulder.

"Shhhh..The pretty ones are having A conversation" I told him.

"I'm glad you consider yourself ugly"

"Me? When I meant pretty, I was talking about everything in this place but You" Seungcheol huffed about to reply when she called for our attention.

"Your Father's coming for Dinner, be home early" she mentioned while I examined Seungcheol from my peripheral vision. His face scrunched up in disgust. He Got off the Stool, picking up his bag.

"I'm sorry but I won't be home for Dinner"

"Seungcheol...." I heard Omma call but he ignored her, leaving the house. Sighing, I just stare at my pancakes and start to eat them. When Omma left, tears started to fall like Rain, I wanted A normal Family. I didn't want my family hurting any longer. It had been 3 years since he left why couldn't the wound heal, was it so deep?

Seungcheol and Omma, were both in pain because they both love the same person so very much and I was in Pain because I loved them both.

My phone vibrated in my school pocket startling me. Taking it out, I unlocked the screen to see A message from Bin.

[Crazy Namja]:
Aren't you coming out?

He was here early. I placed my dishes in the Zinc and cleaned myself up before heading out of the house.

"Hey" he greeted elatedly but I just wasn't in the mood, so I muttered a simple 'Hi' to him. He didn't say anything again else and I took my time to think about My Family.

"I don't mean to Pry but is something going on? You aren't being yourself today?"

Bin's voice disrupted my thoughts causing me to shake my head.

"I'm Fine...Just tired"

"You are not a good Liar"

"No it's just my polite way of telling you to Fudging mind your business" I growled. Why couldn't he understand that I didn't feel like talking or sassing him today? Heck,I didn't feel like myself today.

"If you're on your Period, you should just tell me. Gee, you girls"

"For your Info BinMoon, It would be advisable to Shut up" I glared at him. He chuckled facing me. "And if I don't?"

"You won't be able to make A baby" his eyes widened as he cleared his throat awkwardly and faced the other direction. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. The Laugh didn't want to come out.

»»»»»

"And that was How I won the Game for two straight years"

Typical Minhyuk. He loved to boast about everything. Win what game? He wasn't even on the football team yet. The girls in front of me continued to drool over Him as he spoke. I turned To Moobin and Sanha. "Doesn't this bother any one of you?"

Bin shrugged.

"it does bother me! But what can I do? Its not like I wish he could just disappear with Bin Hyung but Apparently, Sorcery isn't real"

I laughed while Bin sent him a glare. Tch! He didn't need to be Mean. I would have wished him away too. I.e if sorcery was real. The bell rang as I got up from the seats and approached Bora. She was just coming out of the restroom with A paper in her hand. She was also shaking like She had seen a ghost.

"Hey..."

I placed an Arm on her shoulder. She looked at me terrified. What exactly happened.? "Bora, is everything alright?"

"Y-Yes, Uhm, I-I have to g-go" I watch her hurry away, heading for the second hallway to the left. Something was definitely not right. I hadn't seen Her look so scared in my entire Life. It was like she was running away from something. Did she possibly -

My thoughts got interrupted when an arm covered my mouth and pulled me out of the hallway. I didn't even know what was happening. I tried my best to scream but it was like I was the only one hearing myself. I wasn't good in martial arts, or Rescuing myself so that was another no no. I tried struggling but I couldn't get out of Their grasp as my Head began to spin.

No..No...! My trauma! It was coming back. I closed my eyes trying to fight it but the memories found its way into my head.

"Appa! Omma! Oppa! Please Save me!" the little girl in my head screamed as I fainted.

»»»»

Moonbin's POV

Strummed the guitar for the last time but I wasn't getting it. I didn't remember Guitar being so hard to learn. Placing it on the floor, I got up, pocketing my hands when the door opened. I didn't bother Looking at who had entered. We were going to have Music in some minutes though.

Taking out my phone, I decided to Text Anna. I needed to know if she was okay with the News of our date going around in school.

[To Mine]:
Hey, Wanna Skip Class?

I waited for A while but there was no reply. Really? She was just going to ignore me? The nerve of that Girl.

[To Mine]:

Hey.

[To Mine]:

Hello.

[To Mine]:

Reply Already!

Still nothing. Fine! She should be that way. I closed her chat and texted Sanha instead.

[Me]:

Where's Anna?

[S.H]:

Well, Hello to you too. -_-

[Me]:

Is she there? Tell her to reply me.

[S.H]

Hyung, you are aware that we have a Class nw don't U? -_-

[Me]:

U aren't using your Brain 2 type R U?

[S.H]

One, do not text me again and Two, She isn't in class, she wasn't in English too. I think she went home instead.

[Me]:

U sure?

[S.H]

Wanna come confirm yourself? :-\

[Me]:

Gtg.

I left the chat immediately and called Her number. It rang for a while but she didn't pick it. I called it again but still nothing. Okay! Something was definitely not right. If she was home then she would answer my call and knowing Anna she won't just leave School. Or Was Sanha lying? He could be covering up for her..but then again why?

"Bin-ah"

I froze.

As I turned to see Joonyi in front of me, how long had she been standing there?

"Joonyi.." I muttered, gritting my teeth. I loved her but each time, I remembered how she rejected me, it pissed me off. It gets me mad and Angry. So many questions I wanted to ask.

Like why did she reject me when she loved me?

Wasn't I good enough?

Wasn't I Lovable?

Why exactly did she reject me?

I couldn't just understand.

"Have you Been Well?"

Was she joking right now? How did she expect me to be?

"Yes, I've been doing pretty well"

She smiled. That smile, how much I had missed it. "That girl...do you love her?" She asked running her fingers through the tiles of the Piano.

"I don't Think It's your business if I do or not"

"Oh...I didn't mean to..I just thought I could ask that because we are friends." she mentioned sweetly, rubbing her hands and lowering her head.

She was wrong.

"Were"

"Uh?"

She looked up at me.

"We Were friends. we aren't anymore." I said about to walk away but stopped beside her. "And...that girl's name is Anna, Anna Choi" and I walked away. There was no way, I would stay in a room alone with her and still be normal.

Besides, I remember thinking of something. Ah yes Anna! Where was she exactly?

»»»

Minhyuk's POV

No. Her nose's Fake.

Not her either, She's Crazy.

Definitely not her, She got an award for Being the best Two timer of the Term.

Dropping the paper in my hand, I sigh. I know I'm not supposed to choose my girlfriend's this way but I can't help it. I didn't believe in that 'Love will come to you' Jinx, I didn't believe in love either all thanks to Bin. He's gone crazy for Joonyi, I mean the idea was An Insane one. Still I didn't want Anna to Be a victim, I tried scaring her but it didn't work. I'm no fairy godmother but I'm pretty Sure, Bin isn't going to Get Joonyi in the end.

I took out my Vibrating phone from my pocket and saw a pop up message from Moonbin.

[Moonbin]
*Attached Image* Help me Find Anna.....

Eh? He was pouting? I quickly saved the photo and sent a short reply before Putting the Phone into my pocket. Was Anna lost? What was going on? Was I supposed to care? Besides couldn't Anna take care of herself?

My phone beeped again.

[Moonbin]:
Didn't see you in Ur class? Minhyuk did you skip class again?

Groaning, I threw my phone back into my pocket as I walked to a shed behind the School but stopped when I heard a familiar voice calling for help.

That voice...didn't it belong to Anna?

I took out my phone and texted Bin instantly.

[Me]:

I found her But I'm not sure you're going to Like where. *_*

------

Hello...?

*Excuse The mistakes.

-Author Lee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 612 35
Hiya im backkk~💕💕 This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
323K 10.1K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished ✔️
527K 19.1K 155
'....Wanna Be Your Star..'-ASTRO Cover by: @pandan05 Want a world full of imaginations? Add the story to your library and then Read. [If you are an...
24.6K 936 28
"Forget about everyone..forget about the world! Just focus on us. In this moment..it's just us. Just you and I." ----- *astro doesn't show up until a...