The Legendary Six

By mystery_magic19

"Stuck in a cage, my powers aren't working. Terrified of what I'm seeing in front of me. My friends battling... More

Chapter 1: The Attack
Chapter 2: The Dark Castle
Chapter 3: The Butterfly Effect
Chapter 4: The Magical Forest
Chapter 5: A New World
Chapter 6: Lucky's Big Move
Chapter 7: The Prophecy
Chapter 8: The New Kid
Chapter 9: Finding a Way Home (pt.1)
Chapter 10: Finding a Way Home (pt.2)
Chapter 11: Finding a Way Home (pt.3)
Chapter 12: Chaos Castle
Chapter 13: The Reunion
Chapter 14: A Ghostly Enterance
Chapter 15: The Spirit World
Chapter 16: Power
Chapter 17: Friend or Foe
Chapter 19: Disaster
Chapter 20: Life or Death
Chapter 21: The Town of Darkness
Chapter 22: The Finale
Chapter 23: Time
Chapter 24: Hope
Chapter 25: Reborn
Chapter 26: A New Beginning
Epilogue/Thank You

Chapter 18: Winter is Coming

136 20 2
By mystery_magic19

(This little part is from Lucy's view from the continuation of the last chapter, after that its all about Arabia and Lucky)

I grabbed Connor from his shoulders and pushed him in front of me.
"Remember this", I said.
"Remember what?", Connor said.
I started blushing,
"Lucy, why are you....."
I kissed him..

It only lasted three seconds, but even though it was short I did it. When we released we both looked at each other. Now it just felt weird. I was just thinking about those three seconds. Even though it was short, it felt nice; I guess.

"Wow, you...you...",
I could see the look on his face. He was shocked, he couldn't even say or finish a sentence.
"Don't tell anyone", I said.
"O...o..ok"
He was blushing and so was I.

I saw snow falling nearby us. Little dots came everywhere. Then we both ran to the others, telling them it was snowy. Even I knew that being in the forest when it snows is bad; that's when monsters come out of hiding and begin hunting before spring begins.

*********
(POV ARABIA)

"So......."
"So what?"
"Where definitely lost", I said.
"How did this even happen", Lucky said, "It just makes no sense."
"Maybe we went the wrong way", I said.
We both tried to think of a way to get back to our friends. We both knew that going back the way we came from would be a bad idea because......
"Wait how come we don't go the way we came from", Lucky asked.
That kind of creeped me out because that is what I was just thinking about.

"Well, I just remembered that these forest change directions", Lucky said.
"What do you mean by changing directions?", I asked.
"Well every couple hours the paths that we walk in with our group change, so that means we are going the right way, but in a different direction", Lucky said.
I looked at him in a confused way.
He noticed....
"Do you understand what I'm talking about", Lucky asked.
Ignoring him I asked.
"How do you know this stuff. This is my dimension, not yours."
"Well, when I was younger I use to...."

We were interrupted by the noises of the night. Howls of wolfs, hoots of owls, noises of crickets, and other noises that I didn't even know; which scared me even more, worst of all, it was getting darker and darker!!!!
Looking around us, I knew that a creature could come at us because we don't have a place to stay and were in the wide open. I was worried for my friends, I was worried for Lucky, I was worried for myself.

"I'm not sleeping", I finally said.
"Why not?", Lucky asked.
"Because we're not safe", I said.
"Of course we are, we have each other", Lucky said.
"But still, I'm scared of anything happens to us", I said.
"I'll take first watch", Lucky said.
"No...",
"I'm not risking that", I said.
"Please I prefer for you to at least get some rest", Lucky said.
"But....."
"But nothing. Get some rest, then I'll wake you up when it's your turn", Lucky said.
"Ok, ok I'll get some rest", I said.
"Good. Take this"
He gave me a blanket.
"How did you....."
"Don't even ask", Lucky said.
"Ok?"

Then I went to a nearby tree.

"Even though it's not a nice bed, at least I find a good place to rest", I said in my head. I put my head on the hard ground. Putting the white blanket over me felt nice. It felt soft as a fluffy bunny. Closing my eyes I though of happy thoughts to make me fall asleep. Something touched my face. I put my hand over it, it felt small, cold, and soft.
I opened my eyes and I see water on my hand.
Confused I tried to close my eyes again.

Then I felt something touch my face again. I didn't want to wake up, but I did want to see what it was. I opened my eyes to take a little peek; then I saw something small and white. I knew what it was, snow. I was very happy because it hasn't snowed in three years. I couldn't wait to wake up and make snow angels. So then I fell asleep dreaming about snow.

**********
(POV Lucky)

I took a glimpse at Arabia, she was fast asleep besides the tree. I saw a snowflake fall on her face.
"Oh no,
It's getting close to winter"
It's not a good thing to be in these forest. I knew we had to get to the others as soon as possible and leave the forest.
I felt bad lying to her, but I did it.
"I'll sleep but in a little"
"Then again, I should keep and eye for danger"
"But I should sleep"
I kept on saying things out loud for a while.
It felt quiet;
No more noises, no more talking. It was peaceful, but also lonely. Leaning on the tree, trying not to step on Arabia,  I just looked at the full moon. It was white as milk. The Stars around it made constellations like the Big Dipper. It was a beautiful site. Even though I was alone, it felt like I was being watched by many stars. Then I began to yawn.

"I should get some rest"
Then I went next to Arabia, trying my best not to wake her up, I grab some of the blanket and covered myself. My head on the hard trunk, I stared at the moon.
"Why Dawn, why did you betray us"
"I hope your okay now"
"Now I have to live a new life in a new dimension"
"At least I'm with good friends to keep myself happy"
I felt the wind, it was smooth and gentle, everything felt peaceful. I hummed a song that my mother used to sing to me. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
(POV Arabia)

I began to wake up, blinking my eyes, light rays from the sun shinning on my face. I felt could, my face was freezing and the air was cold too. Looking around my surroundings I see snow. I was happy and about to make a snow angel when I heard a moan, it was Lucky.
"He forgot to wake me up"

Then I looked back at my surroundings. It was quiet and relaxing. The view in front of me was gorgeous. I saw some white butterflies, deer, and some baby wolves.

From the corner of my eye I see Lucky moving, it looks like he's waking up. Groaning and moaning he moved left and right, then he began talking in his sleep.
"No, no go away"
"Let them go"
"I'll give you info"
"Promise to leave them alone"
"I don't care what you say"
"I want to be with them in Mardaly"
"Just take it"

I was so confused at what Lucky was saying. I'm not sure if he was dreaming or if this happened before. Maybe he knows something about Night Armor. I knew that I had to listen to everything he was going to say.

"No"
"I'll do anything"
"What"
"The legend gone"
That got my attention, was he part of Night Armor's army or was he someone else.
"Bring you kids, give me Dawn"
My heart broke, I felt it split in two, he is betraying us. I wished I never trusted you. I stood up, I had heard enough. I wrapped the blanket around him and I began walking slowly without making sounds from the snow.  When I was farther away from him I began to run as fast as I could. I knew that Lucky wasn't to be trusted anymore. I was afraid if he was going to hurt my friends....

(Few hours later.......)

Stuck in a cage, my powers aren't working. Terrified of what I'm seeing in front of me, my friends battling not just Night Armor, but another army called, "Dark Magic." The name was scary and I knew why they are called that, they kill innocent people and innocent creatures, but they let evil creatures like bearwolves. They also used their magic for bad things or to cause something bad.

I couldn't do anything to help my friends, the only thing I could do was watch this terrifying death battle.
Out of nowhere the cage I'm in begins to fly in the air. I was petrified.

"YOUR FRIEND WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T FORFIT"
His voice was so deep.
Looking around I try to spot my friends when I see them surrounded in a circle with tigretes. My friends were looking at me. I can tell that they didn't know what to do. But I knew what to do; it might be risky, I might lose my life, but I'm doing this for the lives of everyone in Mardaly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...
1K 168 26
I grew up being told that demons and angels weren't real. That magic were just fairy tales. I'm just a ordinary teenager, or so I thought. I'm Paris...
678 29 29
I am not your typical 16 year-old girl going around obsessing over boy bands and clothes, I can't obsess over those things on a daily when everyday I...
218 12 45
Every year, my town chooses a sacrifice for the demon that "watches over" our home. In exchange for a person from the village between the ages of 17...