My Brothers Best Friend

By Live_for__love

Calebs POV I let go of her hands, and let mine go to her waist, making her breath hitch. Taking a step close... More

My Brothers Best Friend *
Teachers now days *
Detention *
Ms. Danger*
Clubbing *
Wakey wakey
Like me? Like me not?
Looking Fine
A delinquients kiss
'Point Made' *
Jude's return
Late!
The devil knows all
youDevil knows all prt 2
Point one Chastity
Game on
Recruiting Reinforcements
Let the games begin
Phase 2
Final prank
final prank prt 2
A/N
suspension? or perfection?
Definitely perfection
Contest! (not part of the story)
In heaven
an...sorry
sorry
Not so high and mighty now
AN: InStAgRaM pAgE
Im done
Falling hard
Not that dumb
The first kind of dates are the best kind of dates
The first kind of dates are the best kind of dates Pt. 2
Holly balls we're screwed
The love i now have the chance to have
The reveal
Apparent Homewrecker
B.D.F.
Cover Problems a/n
Homewrecker prt. 2
Definetly jinxed
FREAKING READ IT
Doubtful Little Monster
Black Widow or Cat Woman?
***SEND EM IN!***
*Q and A*
new story!!!!
Vodka Therapy
Shield Me
*Sorry!!!!*
The Start of their Future
Do Me the Honor
Epilogue

An agreement

129K 2.4K 300
By Live_for__love

I slapped the alarm off and sat up, rubbining the sleep out of my eyes. I stumbled out of bed and to the mirror. I looked over my reflection, and smiled when i looked at my lips. I brought a hand up and touched them gently, savoring the memory.  I had to look good today.   I skipped over to my closet and brushed through my clothes untill i found something that suited my mood. I pulled out my favorite dress, id only wore it once when i first got it, i wanted to save it for a date, but i couldnt resist. 

I slipped off my pajamas and stepped into the dress. I pulled it up and adjusted it untill it sat nicely on me. The top half was a fitting black top, and the bottom a bright floral skirt. It matched my mood perfectly. I spun in front of the mirror, loving how it twirled.

I brushed and curled my hair in loose ringlets, then brushed on a light pink shadow and winged liner, and light blush. I looked over myself in the mirror, and i felt good.  I smiled again, showing my dimples and practilly floated out the door and down the stairs. I gently pushed open the door, and sruted across the kitchen, making my grand entrance. I looked over at the boys who had stopped talking to look at me.

"Anyone in particular your getting dolled up for?  Anyone i need to threaten?"  Drew asked in between bites.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Nope, just feeling good." Shifting my gaze over to Caleb, i watched as his eyes traveled slowly up my body, ending with his eyes locked with mine, he winked, oh so nochalently.

I ducked my head, hiding my blush behind a curtain of hair. I popped a peice of bread in the toaster and grabbed the butter out from the fridge while the boys continued to chat and eat.

We small talked as we ate, i stold glances at Caleb the whole time. He would smile at me whenever Drew wasnt paying attention. He'd done it several times, but it still made my heart skip a beat everytime. We finshed up and i took to plates to the sink, i heard the kitchen door open and knew they had left. I shut the dishwasher and turned around, right into Caleb.

"Jesus! You scared the crap outta me!" I play slapped his chest.

He laughed and slid his hands around my waist, stepping closer, He leaned forward and paused an inch from my mouth, "sorry." Then we kissed, a long sweet kiss, he drew away slowly, looking at my eyes. I never noticed what a beautiful color his were, they were brown, with black spots, so unusual.

He took a slight step back and his face got serious. "You know we cant tell people about this, especially not Drew, atleast not yet." I nodded, "Yeah i agree, Drew of all people would freak, we'll wait."

He looked releived. I smiled and leaned in for a quick peck. "We better get going." He smiled and nodded and we walked out into the living room.

A/N:    Sorry guys i know this is a short chapter, and not a very good one, but i've been having serious writers block and i figured a short chapter would be better than no chapter at all since i promised you one. SO thank you for reading, and thanks to the people that liked the 'Point made' and Authors note chapters, it actually made my day :)  so thanks again and i hope you like it! Leave your comments, opinions, and ideas below, because id love to hear em!   Dont forget to vote!   :) <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338 34 21
I smile at this loving the reaction he gave me. So go back to tracing. Purposely making each of my touches softer and slower. He grabs my hand and tu...
11.4K 277 24
The moon was full and a certain party was over. Two people were sitting by the poolside. The girl's feet were half underwater. "I just don't see how...
391K 16.5K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
506 40 17
Two girls. One heart. A tale of an unusual love. A story some of us need to hear. ~ "I like you. I don't care how uncomfortable that makes anybody. A...