Definetly jinxed

After Caleb's and I's talk... well, mostly kissing and some talking, not that i was complaining, i felt much better about my descision to ignore Chastity. Caleb liked me, so it shouldnt matter what she thinks. She'll get bored eventually and move on with her oh-so-important life.

I slipped on my jeans and blouse, but then thought better of it, switching it for a sweatshirt instead, i wasnt exactly feeling the most confident today, no need to draw any more attention to myself than there already has been. Opening up my door i stepped out, only to be pushed back in by a determined looking Gwen.

Shocked i looked up to see Jude over her shoulder smiling. Gwen looked me over, "Thank God i'm here, because honey...no." She shook her head and pushed past me. Once again my gaze went to Jude who shrugged, "I know you, so that means i know you need a confidence bost. And i know nothing aboout clothes and girl crap." He stated while waving his hand dissmissivley towards Gwen who was now rooting through my clothes, making me laugh.

****

Half an hour later i sat infront of my mirror absolutley stunned. Gwen was a magically being, if i was sure of anything right now it was that. I wasnt even sure if the girl looking at me was in fact me. A pair of dark skinnies hugged my legs and butt tightly, making them look shapley, while a
'Don't go with the flow" cropped tee showed just enough belly to be sexy yet not look-at-me-slutty. Magical Gwen had paired this with a thick beaded braclet and a pinup bun.

Yet Gwen had still managed to make herself look amazing with a black tight cropped tee and leather texture leggings with a bun like mine to match.

"Stop staring at yourself and let's go, the boys left a while ago."

"Crap!" I slipped on my gladiator sandals and ran out the door after her, having not have noticed it was already that late.

***

Stopped in front of the school's doors i took a deep breath. Looping my elbow with hers Gwen smiled, "Chin up, slight smile, and walk straight. You ready hot stuff?"

I let out the breath and smiled, lifting my chin. "Ready"

Not to toot my own horn, but we turned heads when we walked into the building. Some were looks of awe from the boys, other glares from girls who's said boyfriends were looking, or some simply just didnt look. But all i cared about was Caleb's who had locked eyes with me as soon as we had turned the corner into the hallway. He was waiting with Drew and their friend Gabe who also looked suprised. Caleb's eyes were wide as we approached.

"Kira, you look..."

I felt a slap on my butt, before Jude walked into my view, "I beleive the word is sexy as hell." Jude finished with a wink, making Caleb scowl more and pull me to his side,

Using my new found confidence i turned into him, my hands finding his shoulders and my lips finding his. "Morning." I smiled after i pulled away.

"Morning." He pecked me on the cheek and spun me around so that my back was to his chest and his arms looped around my waist. My eyes met Drew's distrubed looking face as he took in our position.

"Nope. Still not used to it. Headed to class." He muttered, making us laugh as he headed off. The others soon following suit.

"We better go too mouse." Caleb said while pulling my hand into his and leading me away.

Stopping outside my classroom door he pulled me into a hug, "You do look sexy by the way." He whispered, lips brushing my ear, making me shiver. He chuckled that deep sexy chuckle and with a peck to my cheek he set off, leaving me frozen in place. I quickly shook myself out of it and caught his hand spinning him around to me, outr lips barely brushing as i spoke, "When you chuckle like that it's pretty much the sexiest thing i've ever heard." I pressed a kiss to his cheek before i moved down and left my lips hovering over a spot on the side of his neck, "Just so you know." I felt his shudder before i pressed a kiss there too and left his standing there how i was just a moment before.