Late!

"Kira, Kira, KIRA!"  

"wha-"  i bolted up from the couch, then rubbed my sore neck, "Ow,"

"You shouldnt have fallen asleep on the couch," I could hear the smile in Calebs voice before i even turned around.

"Shut it."  I smiled and leaned over the couch, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Im going to go get ready, what time is it?"

"6:48,"  My eyes widened at the time,   "What?!  no, no, no, no ,no!" I spinted up the stairs, taking two at a time, all the while hearing Caleb laughing behind me.  I busted into my room, not even bothering to close the door before i stripped off my clothes.  I looked through my closet and found a short, cute bright pink dress, it was a cute swoop neck A line with a black belt.  If there was one thing i learned from late nights is that if you wear something eye catching, it draws attention away from your face.

I slipped into the dress, thanking God i shaved the night before.  I quickly ran a brush through my hair, glad for once that it was naturally wavy, and actually complying with me today. I dusted on a simple light, almost flesh tone eye shadow, and did a quick simple swipe of eyeliner and masscara.

Running to the bathroom, i quickly rinsed off my face, and just used toner, there was no time to do my normal routine, i dotted foundation over my face and smoothed it in.  That'd have to be good. I glanced at the clock above the door, 7:02.  Crap

I jumped the last few stairs and grabbed my shoes and bag from the closet, not bothering to put them on before i ran out and got into the awaiting car in my drive way, which promptly speed off as soon as i got in.

"cuttin it close there sis,"  Drew said from the passanger seat.
I let out a releived breath, "Shut up."  Drew chuckled and sank back into his seat after turning up the radio. 

I caught Calebs eye in the rearview mirror, he gave me a wink, then shifted his gaze back to the road. 

The rest of the ride was spent listening to Drew's choice of radio stations, which was, decent.  Once we were parked in the lot, i stepped out and shivered against the wind.  I hustled towards the school and inside the front doors, grateful for the heat.

There was a note taped to my locker when i went to open it before homeroom. I slipped it from the slit in the door and opened it.

Sorry i had to slip out this morning, i had to shower, and i dont wanna freak out Drew just yet, he still needs to get used to me again :) <3  ill see you in third.       -Jude

i smiled and put the note in my pocket, then openeing my locker, i grabbed my books and headed out to class.

Sorry its a short chapter, but i didnt know what to write, its been a while, and well, its 2:11 in the morning, lol oh well.   :) goodnight my loves