1D Sexual Frustrations

By fckyeahliam

One Direction Dirty Imagines. I do not own any of these stories! :) More

1D Sexual Frustrations
Louis : Territory
Liam : a good dream
Harry : Too Early
Harry : Shh Baby shh
Zayn : I promise
Harry : Birthday Present
Louis : MY Louis
Niall : Stomach pain
Liam : Prove you wrong
Louis : Daddy and kitten
Zayn : Sneak in
Harry : Chance
Liam : its about time
Niall : Teasing
Zayn : Public Vibrations
Zayn : Birthday Surprise
Any boy - Welcome home
Niall : You're so beautiful
Niall : Ice
Niall : 7days
Louis : Bedtime
Liam : texts and sex
Zayn : Late
Harry : wake up kitten
Harry : Give it a break
Niall : Naughty
Harry : attention
Louis : Rough is how i roll
Harry : Midnight Sex
Zayn : Perfect
Zayn : Insatiable
Liam : Im going to miss you
Liam : Tattoo
Niall : Can i make it up to you?
Niall : Separated
Harry : Flour
Ziam : Bathtime
Louis : Pool Sex
Harry : Make up sex is the best
Niall : Early Night
Harry : Wake up sex
Zayn : I missed you
Louis : Caress
Zayn : Simple Lazy Day
Niall : Round three
Niall : Wake Up Call
Niall : Too much
Harry : Making Fuck
Zayn : Sexy Dream
Zayn : Clubbing
Harry : Goodmorning
Louis : I'll make love to you
Louis : Congrats on the study!
Niall : Motorcycle
Niall : The way you make me feel
Harry : Im here
Harry : Pleasuring him
Liam : What i wanted and more
Louis : No more toys
Harry : Unexpected
Liam : Sleeping beauty
Niall : Dry Spell
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : The long wait
Zayn : P/S I love you
Harry : Twenty Questions
Harry : Do you want me to teach you?
Harry : Do you trust me?
Niall : Whatcha fancy?
Harry : Sweet dreams
Louis : Hottest thing ever
Louis : Dont worry babe
Louis : That was amazing
Niall : You cant resist
Liam : Snacks
Zarry : Dreamland
Harry : Wet,wetter,wettest
Niall : When in rome
Harry : Coming Home
louis : Heartbreak girl
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : I can't stop loving you
Harry : Here kitty
Zayn : Vulnerable
Harry : Storm
Niall : Relieve your stress
Niall : Ive missed you
Liam : Weak
Harry : Take the pain away
Niall : Welcome home
Zayn : Dominant
harry : for the love of the game
Liam : Where we left off
Louis : I'll prove it to you
Harry : Lust
Hotel room fun - Lilo
Liam - stop
Niall - Your arms i love to stay
Niall - Welcome home
Liam - Dont be a tease
Harry : dreams come true
Liam : The Left side of the bed
A/N

Niall : Can't hold it any longer

21.5K 98 13
By fckyeahliam

Niall rams into me for the final time as his fluids fill me up. He pulls out gives me a kiss, relaxes his breathing and slowly drifts asleep.

Niall has always been the dominate one in the relationship and I really didn’t mind. Seeing Niall on top of me furrowing his brows together in concentration trying his over the top best to please me is an outstanding sight to see but sometimes I want to be the one that makes Niall beg for more.

I lay my head against his beating chest. I try to think of ways for me to be in charge for once . Tomorrow when Niall is at the studio I am defiantly going to the sex shop downtown.

I pull down the lid of Niall’s SnapBack to cover my face as I walk into ‘Wicked Temptations’ the sex shop downtown. I didn’t want anyone I knew to know that I was shopping here it would be extremely awkward.

I walk over to the handcuffs aisle and grab a pack. I am defiantly going to handcuff Niall to have the upper hand. I go throughout the store picking up a vibrator, a 8 and a half dildo, a very sexy red and blue lingerie that has a crotchless thong and a black tie to cover Niall’s mouth.

Niall is expected to be home in about 10 minutes. I hide the handcuffs under the pillows and the other items I’ve bought in the drawer next to the bed. I can’t wait to tease the fuck out of this kid. I throw on my lingerie but so it can be a surprise I but on my regular baggy sweats and one of Niall’s old T-shirts.

I sit on the couch and wait for Niall to arrive. Niall opens the door and my hart skips a beat.” Hey princess” he says while closing the door. I smirk to myself but I need to hide it in order to make this plan work.” Hey baby how was the studio?” I ask him.” It was okay, what I really want to do is fuck you.” He flashes me his smile and his blue eyes turn a darker lustful colour.” I bet you do.” And like that he attacks my lips picks me up and brings me to our bedroom.

He closes the door. As he is about to have the usual upper hand by throwing me on the bed and laying on top of me I quickly slip from Niall’s grip and slip behind him. I push him on the bed with all my force. He flips himself on the bed only to see his shocked expression.” It’s my turn to be in charge Niall.” I say in a seductive voice.” Well lets see if you can handle it.” Niall’s says while licking his lips.

I straddle Niall and flip my hair to the side and kiss him hard with force. I trace my tongue on his bottom lip trying to get in but he resists so I bring my hand up to his jaw and bring it down to let myself in. I grind myself into his crotch feeling his hard on on my thy. I bite his lower lip and break off our heated kiss.” This is only the beginning.” I reach behind me and pump his length.

I slowly take off his tank top and unbutton his jeans. He arches his back and shimmies down his jeans and boxers at the same time. I straddle Niall again.

I grab Niall’s messy blonde hairs and move it to the side that also shifts his face to the side. I lick up his neck from the base to his jaw line kissing it ever so lightly. While I’m nibbling on his earlobe I reach under the pillow and grab the cold metal cuffs.I lean up quickly and cuff Niall’s left wrist.” What the hell.” He says in curiosity while looking up to see the new jewellery he wears on his wrist.” Really Y/N?” .Before he says another comment I grab the other cuff and and cuff him to the other side of the bed.

"I’m in charge baby." I bite his cheek. His cheeks turn flushed and red. I get off of Niall and he groans, his length is now standing tall with a small glossing from his pre cum. I slowly lift off my shirt to expose my lingerie. I set my sweats on my lower hips and shimmy them off a few groans leaving his plump lips." You like this outfit baby." I spin around slowly showing off what I have bought." Yes baby, you look stunning. Now come here." He begs.

But I can’t I’m not done yet. I open the drawer and pick up the stuff that I had bought I lay them on the bed. I pick up the 8 inch dildo and suck on he tip.” Baby you taste so good.” I moan loud enough so Niall can hear me.” Y/N if you want to taste me I’m right here.” He indicates his 9inch that twitches every other second desperate for touch. I walk across the room passing the bed.” Your not going to put that in me are you.” Niall asks in a joking manner but I knew he was a little worried.”

"No Niall, unless you want me too." I smirk and suck the tip again."Uh it’s okay, I rather it in you." He says while pulling from the restraints. I agree with Niall and sit on the one person couch we have in our room. I lift my legs up having them on the arms of the chair. Niall now has a full view of my wet heat. I slide the dildo between my folds and slip the tip in my pussy." Oh fuck Niall ." I moan out. I stare into his eyes as I thrust the toy in and out.

He licks his lips and squirms in the sheets needing friction.” Fuck baby please!” He yells across the room while biting his lower lip. I ignore him and continue to thrust more. I bring the toy back to my lips and suck it for the final time. I walk over to the bed where Niall is helplessly tied up to.” Hmm I taste good.” I lick my lips and stick my tongue in Niall’s mouth.” It tastes batter when I make you wet.” I shake my head.” Come on baby let me loose.

Niall was talking way too much.” Shut up Horan!” I grab his cock and he lets out a desperate sigh.” Make me .” He provokes. I grab the tie shove it in his mouth and tie it tightly.” That’s enough out of you for the night.” I kiss his chest all the way to his happy trail. He shudders and jerks every time I move a little closer to where he needs me.

I grab his length and pump him slowly. With my thumb I collect his pre cum and lick his fluid. He mumbles something to me but I can’t understand him.” I can’t hear you Niall, speak up.” I reach further down and get the small vibrator. His eyes widen a little again, worried of where I might put it.” Don’t worry I won’t put it in you.” I put the pink vibrator in the middle of his balls and turn it on.

Like that Niall squirms from the sensation. His balls tighten numerous times letting moans fall out of his mouth.” Baby you love that don’t you?” I ask he nodes his head instantly. I let my cool breathe fall onto his tip making his hips buck. I suck his now shining tip. He sighs and bucks his hips more wanting and craving the touch badly.

As I am bobbing and sucking his hard on slowly I use my free hand to massage his balls. He brings back his head back in pleasure as he moans get more intense.” Look at me Niall.” I say as I let go of his cock with a pop. His blonde hair that is sticking to his forehead flys up as he looks into my eyes. I deep throat him a few times and his eyes roll to the back of his head. I lick under the shaft and pump him harder.

All you can hear in the room is clanging of chains and moaning from Niall. I can tell he’s close. I moan on his tip and like that he comes in my mouth. I swallow him all and suck his tip hard. The tie that was covering his mouth fell to his neck as he bucks with his eyes closed.” Shit baby, Fuck!” He yells. Even though he had comed I continue to suck Niall off.” Fuck Y/N, stop it hurts. He whines.” Niall you wanted me to do this didn’t you?” I suck harder and he bucks the sensation making him more sensitive every time.”Im so sensitive baby please.” He begs I let go of his now soft dick that lays limp on him stomach.

"Ugh, baby that was so good." He exclaims and he stares me down. I bite my lower lip." Hmm I bet it was." I say while running my hand up and down his chest letting my fingers flow down the valley of his abs.

"You think you can get hard again baby?" I question as I know we are not done." This is not it?"
Did he really think it was over.” No not even close.” I smirk to him and kiss him softly.” Let’s put that mouth of yours to good use.”

I shuffle up and let my dripping core hang over his plump lips. As I settle down to ride his face Niall sticks his tongue into my pussy. I ride his face back and forth. His tongue licks harshly along my clit.” Yes Niall, just like that.” I moan repeatedly as Niall eats me. His tongue laps through my juices.

I grab a handful of my Irish mans hair and moan louder and louder getting very close to my orgasm.” Fuck Niall don’t stop.” The rhythm of me riding Niall’s face has increased very quickly and I knew I was going to lose it very quickly.” I am so close Niall.” I moaned out. And within a few more seconds I come on Niall’s face yelling profanities and I crumble from what had just happened. As I rest my head on the head board to recover from my orgasm Niall licks me clean.

I moved myself back down to straddle Niall again. I feel his fully erected cock on my upper thy.” So your ready for round two.” I say while kissing and nipping Niall’s neck to leave marks the next day.

I pump Niall a few times and line him up to enter me. He stretches me and I moan from the feeling. He lets out a few moans and flings head back. I slowly move up and down on his tip teasing him even more.

"Shit baby I can’t take is any longer, please fuck me." I ignore Niall even though I want his length in me." But I love when you tease my pussy Niall." I whisper under my breathe. I scratch Niall’s chest as a play with his tip. Niall bucks which sends me down his huge length." Fuck Niall! I yell from the sudden impact of his huge man hood. I bounce on him attaching my lips to his.

I break the kiss to moan some profanities. I put my head in the crook of his neck. I take in the sent of Niall which brings me off the edge.” Ni I’m going to come soon.” He nodes and matches his thrusts with mine. The room is filled with our moans and groans.

"Fuck Niall I’m coming I say as I throw my head back in ecstasy. My walls squeeze tight on Niall making him come as well." God your pussy is tight Y/N." he almost yells. I lay on Niall with my breasts over his face as we both try to recover.

I open the cuffs and release Niall from the restraints. He instantly rubs his wrists since they have circular marks on them.” Aw baby did you hurt your self.” I kiss his wrists. He brings his hand to my jaw and lifts it up to kiss me.” That was amazing.” He smiles when he break off the kiss.”I hope it was.” I peck him on the cheek and pull the duvet over us.” And Y/N if you want to do this another time I won’t mind.” I look up to see a grinning Niall.

- anonymous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 810 36
One direction imagines
244K 1.8K 46
This is a series of dirty imagines about the infamous boyband One Direction. Do not read if you don't like sexual stories or 1D.
997 25 10
these are a bunch of my "imagines". enjoy! 2gd2btruvball
22.1K 384 31
Imagines of our beautiful baby boy💗😶 I don't own any of the one direction members, if songs are included I do not own them either. All imagines I c...