I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?

3.5K 43 7
By ___Flawless

Michael's POV

I waved the moving crew in as they brought in the baby nursery's furniture. Bey was with her mother working on their clothing line. Dana was taking care of the twins. I watched as the crew went upstairs. I followed and pointed to the empty room next my new bedroom. "Yes sir Mr. Jackson." That's when my phone began to vibrate. I frowned and pulled it out. My heart literally fell into my stomach when I saw the caller ID. 

"Hi Carmela!" "Hi Michael! Where are you? I'm at your house." "You are?!!" I shouted. Carmela laughed. "Umm yeah. But Neverland looks empty." Oh, she's at Neverland, but how?! "Carmela, I'm not being mean," I stated, "but you need to leave." "Why?" "I'm not even home...I'm out the country right now. I'm sorry, but you should call ahead next time." "I wanted to surprise you though," Carmela whispered. I nodded. "But that wasn't a good idea now was it?" "No, well. I'll just see you next time then." "Yeah..bye." 

I hung up and walked downstairs and saw that Dana had heard everything. "Carmela?" She asked. I nodded. "Why she was at Neverland? Beats me." I sat down on the couch and sighed. That's when Bey and her mother walked through the door. "We're back family!" Momma Tina announced. I smiled weakly. "Hey." Bey had just left Carter's baby store. "Hi honey." She kissed my forehead. I smiled. "The moving men are done Mr. Jackson," a security guard said. "Good," I replied, "escort the out." The security team did as so. Dana locked the door behind them and sighed. "What's your due date?" I asked. "January," Bey whispered. I sighed. "Happy birthday baby," Bey whispered. I groaned. "You're the only one who remembered," I replied. Bey nodded. "It's been tough. I wish I could do something special, but you know." She rubbed her tummy. I laughed and kissed her stomach. 

"It's fine. Can we go to bed early?" I whispered. Bey nodded. "Of course we can." The twins were walking around and Prince walked to me. I picked him up and placed him on my lap. He rubbed his eyes and laid down on my chest. I groaned. "Come on." I carried him to his room and let Princess follow. She ran into the room and sat on the floor. I sighed and placed her in the bed. "Go to sleep," I said. Princess giggled and put her hand on my face. "Night night babygirl." I kissed her forehead and tucked them in. Prince was already dozing off. I sighed and headed to bed as well. 

Bey was humming softly as she brushed her hair. I collasped on the bed. "So..Mr. Thirty-three. How are you?" Bey asked. I shrugged. "A little bit better, I guess. It should be ok." Bey turned around and climbed into bed. "Michael, you don't understand how grateful I feel to be alive still." I nodded and carressed her. Bey buried her face into my chest. "I love you Michael." "I love you Bey," I replied. Bey smiled softly. "Can I?" She asked. I nodded. 

She placed a kiss on my lips. A soft, gentle kiss. Something I haven't felt in a while. I kissed her back and bit my lip. "You're beautiful," I whispered. Bey grinned. "I should be giving you all the compliments. It is your birthday." I shrugged. "I don't want anything. Do you want anything for next week?" Bey shook her head. "Just you." I chuckled and let her snuggle against me. "Well then." Bey yawned and began to rub her eyes. "Babe," she whispered, "if anything every happens to me...you promise me you would take care of these babies?" 

"What makes you think things like that?" 

Bey shrugged. "If whoever doing all this gets their way. I just want to make sure you won't let anyone take our babies." I turned on my side. "Bey, I would never let anyone hurt you or those kids." Bey nodded and hugged me. "I was hoping I could have him at Neverland," she admitted softly. 

"I know babygirl. I did too, but he's safe here." 

Bey sighed and looked at the ceiling. "I miss those sheets," she whispered. I chuckled. "Why?" "Those sheets have history and because your cologne always stains them and puts me to sleep." I smirked. "Well, let me spill the bottle again," I joked. Bey laughed and placed her hand on her stomach. "He's getting big," I said. Bey nodded. "Little Michael is enjoying himself in there." I smiled and held her hand. "I couldn't have asked for better." Bey sighed and smiled at the same time. 

"Why did you try to cut down that tree last night?" I asked. 

Bey frowned. "Memories of Jay-Z...and that's the last thing I need on my mind right now." "Well.....can we look at some houses here?" Bey looked at me out of the corner of her eye. "What do you mean?" "If we're staying here for a while. Shouldn't we get our own place? Your mother doesn't like the security team and some staff members sleeping in her guest house." Bey chuckled. "We can if it's a good time, but we can't publicize it. You know how the press is." "Of course baby," I whispered, "it can be as secret as possible." Bey nodded and hugged me. "I love you," she whispered once more. I chuckled. 

"Go to sleep Bey." 

Bey smiled and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight," she whispered softly. 

Bey's POV

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Michael and I were going to stay a little bit longer in Momma's house before finding another house. I sat up and heard Michael in the bathroom humming. I laid back down and listened. He began vocalizing random notes and snapping his fingers. I chuckled silently as he sang random lyrics. "Bey, I know you're up." Michael hit my foot with his shirt. I sat up. "Yes I am up." Michael smiled. "Well goodmorning darling. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." 

I nodded as I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and used some mouthwash at least. I yawned and noticed how big I was getting. I turned to the side. "I'll be six months next week," I reminded myself, "and I'll be twenty-one in a week." 

Damn, two years....two years with Michael. Two years with the man I loved. 

I shyly twisted my ear as I thought about the earlier memories. "I love that man," I whispered to myself. I walked back into the bed and began to unpack my stuff. I remembered I had some of the kids's clothes in Michael's suitcase. I unzipped it and grabbed the pajamas and noticed a black case in the bottom of the bag. I frowned and had the urge to look. Don't be nosy Bey....

My hands itched with curiousity. I stared at the door and heard voices downstairs; Michael was the loudest as he was laughing with Solange. I stood up and closed the door shut. "What are you hiding Michael?" I grabbed the box and sat down on the bed quietly. The box had a digital code on it. I frowned and began pressing random numbers. The button would turn red. I hissed, "Dammit Michael..." I set the box back where I found it and continued on with the day, but that black box stayed in my mind. 

Michael and I walked down the private, green acres of my mother's house. The twins were walking with Dana as they held her hand. Michael had on his shades, red button down, and black pants. I had on a short sundress and walked on the cool grass barefoot. Michael looked around in amazement. "I would't mind living here," he admitted. "You wouldn't?" I asked. Michael shook his head. "I haven't seen one lick of paparazzi yet, so..." 

"True. Nice that we got a chance to disappear." 

Michael nodded. He held my hand. "I talked to Solange today," Michael said. "You did?" He nodded. "She wants to see a physical therapist. She's tired of being restricted." I felt a heavy weight lift from my chest. "I'm glad she's finally thinking about that. She's moving pretty fast don't you think?" Michael shook his head. "She feels motivated. I'm glad she does though," he answered strongly. "I know...Solange doesn't like being restricted," I informed him. 

"I've noticed. She hates that wheelchair with a fiery passion." I smiled as the twins ran around in their little jeans and t-shirts. Michael looked older than thirty-four. I wrapped my arm around him and hugged him. Michael smiled and held my waist as we walked around the property. I held his hand and began to play with his fingers. That's when I noticed a set of numbers on his palm. 9...4... I didn't catch the other number because Michael closed his fist. "What would you like for dinner?" Michael asked, trying to shrug off the subject. 

I shrugged. "Chinese food." "I can work with that," Michael stated. I nodded. Michael then put his hands in his pocket, nonchalantly. He's hiding it from me.... That's when I saw Princess holding her hand out to us. I smiled. "Hello baby," Michael greeted. Princess. "I hungry Daddy!" Michael chuckled as he picked Princess up. "I hungry too," Michael replied, "we eat?" Princess nodded. I looked around and saw Prince running towards us. He had a wide smile on his face. I grinned and picked him up. Prince hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder. "I guess I can make lunch for them." 

Michael and I walked into the house with the twins. I set the twins down in their highchairs and put their bibs on. Prince eagerly looked around. I decided to make spaghetti for the twins. Michael wished to help, which was a bit shocking since he was a horrible cook and even burned toast...

I poured the sauce on the spaghetti noodles for the twins and poured their food into a bowl. Princess clapped in excitement. I laughed as I set her stuff down. She was about to reach for it when I stopped her. "Say grace." 

Princess sighed and put her hands together and Prince did the same. 

"God is grace. God is good. Let us thank him for our food. Bow our heads we must be fed. Give us Lord our daily bread. Amen," I said. 

"'Mmen!" Prince said. 

He grabbed a handful of noodles and shoved them in his mouth. Princess grabbed her fork and began to stab her fork with it. "Oh alrighty then," I whispered. Michael and I took a seat at the counter and watched our kids. "Two years," Michael said. I nodded. I felt his eyes hold me and began to grin shyly. Michael gently grabbed my hand and held it tightly. I never made eye contact with him though. We watched our two year old children interact with each other. "Juice Momma," Prince asked. I slowly slipped my hand out of Michael's and pulled out Prince's sippy cup. He grinned and grabbed it from me. I sat back down and ran my fingers through my hair. "So," Michael whispered. "Two years went by pretty fast," he added. 

I nodded. "Just yesterday we became parents and then...we said I do," I replied. 

Michael chuckled and pulled my stool closer to him. I giggled. "Stop...the kids are in front of us," I warned. Michael shrugged. "They don't know what's going on." I laughed and playfully hit him on the arm. "Boy please." Michael laughed. "I'm ready to see our son." I looked down and stared at my belly. "I am too. He's pretty quite though." Michael seemed surprised. "I thought you'd be happy?" He asked. 

"I am but...he likes to wake me up in the middle of the night for food. I eat but not that much." Michael shrugged. "You look stressed," I whispered to Michael. He rolled his eyes. I put my hand on his face. "Let's go to the living room." Michael and I stood up and walked to the living room, right next to the kitchen. 

Michael sat down on the couch and sighed. He patted his lap. I chuckled and sat down on his lap. Michael blinked his big brown eyes. I put my hands on his face and slowly kissed him. It wasn't anything sexual but it was just a kiss he needed and I could tell. I released my lips from his and stared at him. Michael opened his eyes and smirked. "I just needed to give you that," I whispered shyly. "I know," Michael replied. That's when we heard the door open. 

"Hey!" I heard one of the twin's shout. 

"Hey baby!" Momma replied. Michael and I looked up. "You two so busy making baby number four while baby number three hasn't even popped out yet!" Momma fussed. Michael sighed. "Hi Momma," he flatly greeted. Momma grunted as she had both of the twins. "Momma, is it possible you could put your grandkids to bed?" Momma nodded. "Sure sweetie." I smiled. "Love you." 

Michael and I watched my mother go up the stairs and close the door in the bathroom. I rested my head on his shoulder. Michael wrapped his arms around me and rocked me. I sighed and inhaled his Tom Ford cologne. Michael was my drug. I loved him. He carressed me on the couch. We never exchanged a word. 

Late that night....

Michael's POV

I watched Bey snore softly next to me. I took a deep breath and opened and closed my fist. Swiftly and softly, I pulled out of bed. I looked in my suitcase and grabbed the black box. Never in my life did I think I would resort to something like this. I sighed as I slipped my shoes on and walked down the stairs and slipped out the back door. I stared back at the house and typed in the code. 

The light turned green and I slowly opened the box. The all-black Beretta 98 felt different in my hand. My first gun....my only gun. I looked at the tree that Bey had tried to chop down nights before. I walked up to it and stared at the carving. 

Bey and Shawn 4 life...

My hand tensed around the gun and anger shot through every inch of my body. I reached in the pocket of my sweats and pulled out the silencer and the clip of bullets. I wasn't one to buy a gun, but I would if I have to. 

I stepped back as I twisted the silencer onto the gun and stared at my target. A picture of Jay-Z was on the tree. I took a deep breath.. Target...target...target....he hurt your wife...now you hurt him....

I opened my eyes and began shooting. I felt the jolt of the gun move through my body, making me more aggressive. My teeth gritted as I shot bullet after bullet...that's when I pulled the trigger and it stopped. I stared at the picture of Jay-Z; no longer a picture, just a man with a thousand holes in his face. I had emptied the gun in what seemed like the blink of an eye. 

Thirty bullets gone that fast. Thirty bullets in his head. Thirty bullets in his heart. Thirty bullets for everytime Bey has cried. I popped my knuckles and took the silencer off. I reloaded another round and flexed my jaw. That's when I shot one single bullet, loud as a firecracker. That made the biggest hole. I walked over and ripped the picture off the tree. 

You couldn't even read Bey and Shawn anymore, it was just holes, but I couldn't help but smirk when I noticed the shape I unintentionally. I turned around and unloaded the gun and put everything back in it's case. I felt better after that...yeah I sure did. 

In the moonlight stood the oak tree that once held Bey and Shawn 4 life, but now that Michael had ruined it with his fury there was only one thing you could see...

Author's Note: Oooohhh......Michael got himself a G-U-N!!!! Y'all better stay back because he mad! Omg, I haven't been on here in forever!!! UGH I MISSED YOU GUISEEE!!!!!! I had fun at school this week. Friday we're gonna have a pep rally and a game Friday and I made some high-waisted shorts but my momma said they're too tight and where I'm supposed to be wearing them too, but I was gonna wear them to the game....ugh...I hate being a preacher's daughter sometimes...too many rules and restrictions IT'S NOT FAIR!!! *throws a fit* anyways....my crush and I hugged again yesterday ^.^

He's so taaaaallllllllllllllllll but y'know....lol not much has been going on lately. I really need to get to work on here, because...I have homework and all this stuff and I can barely write through the week...let alone wake up.. .-. ugh..I'm not going to bore you guys with my life and my endless struggles. But I hope you have a great weekend guisee! chao! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.8K 37
Beyoncé: 20 years old, intelligent, single and independent. She always gets her way. Her father is the most powerful man in the US, so that adds to h...
52.6K 2.6K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
46.3K 1.6K 15
You never know where you'll find love or who you'll receive it from. The famous girl group Destiny's child are at the start of their last tour togeth...
1.2K 53 23
Alyssa Knowles was just a normal 19 year old until she met Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. Her world then changed completely. She met all of the ot...