My Black Veil Romance

By AshleysBVBArmy

More

My Black Veil Romance
Heavens Calling
My Choice, My Brother, My Love
Love Isn't Always Fair
Andy, Alex, Gerard, My Chem and Ashley!?!?
Dirty Little Liar!
Change of heart
My Invite
I'm ready Ashley
Back on the road
Meet the parents
Parents hate him! I love him.
Banned.
Rebel Love Song
CC's coffee
Andley <3
I'm 'kidnapped'
Rose...
I Hate You. But I Am Still Madly In Love With You...
Paris is really the city of love <3
The big day :D
Forever and Always
Towel Thief
That Sick Feeling

My Saviour

1.1K 17 6
By AshleysBVBArmy

They all smiled, and the tour bus door swag open and Jinxx went over the the woman and kissed her,

“Is that Sammi Doll” I whispered to Ash,

“Yeah, go say hi” He whisper back to me

“Is she up yet? I bought her some food” Sammi said walking toward me,

“Hi” I said, blushing a little

“Hey, you hungry?” She asked me

“Yeah!”  replied with a smile on my face.

“You can stay in bed or come and watch Batman with us if you want?” Andy asked me,

“Yeah, I freaking love batman!” I said jumping out of the bed, I went and sat on the sofa, Ash sat next to me, and he put his arm around me.

“You will be safe as long as I’m here” Ash said smiling.

“Thank you” I said hugging him.

Sammi walked over with a sandwich,

“Thanks”

“Your welcome sweetie”

I ate it faster than I had EVER eaten anything.

We sat and watched batman till really late, me and Ash had laid down on the sofa, I was laying on him and he had his arms around me, we fell asleep there, we had a blanket over us.

I woke up next morning, and Ash was watching me sleeping,

“Morning” He said, his voice was so soothing and calm.

“Hi”  smiled back and I got up, my clothes were ripped from the robbery, Sammi walked out.

“Hunni..I think we need to go shopping!” She said, smiling at me, I don’t know what it was but Sammi just made me feel okay inside.

“Yeah, so do I to be honest” I said laughing, Sammi  giggled, she took me into the bath room and she gave me some of her clothes to wear for now.

She did my Make-Up as well, I walked out in a black and white polka dot dress, curled hair, and Fishnet tights with a pair of black heels.

Ash wolf whistled at me, I blushed and giggled,

“Mind if I come?” Ash said.

Me and Sammi looked at each other

“Sure! I would feel safer with both of you with me!” I said,

“You will ALWAYS be safe when your with me” Ash said.

“Want a jacket?” Sammi asked, I nodded in reply and she gave me a leather jacket.

Jinxx came along as well, Andy, Jake and CC stayed in the van.

We were greeted at the mall by fans, who got pictures with Jinxx and Ash.

“Your so kind to your fans” I said smiling at them both,

Jinxx smiled back and Ash smirked, it was really cute when Ash did that, it just made me feel so happy.

“Right well..let’s get some new clothes for you!” Sammi said pulling me along.

“Wait! What about my sister I totally forgot about her!” I said, only just realizing!

“You have a sister?” Jinxx asked looking confused.

“Yeah! Did you guys pick up my phone?” I asked

“No...” Ash and Jinxx said at the same time,

“Shit! She is gonna be really worried!” I said with tears in my eyes, Ash could see I was upset, and he put his arm around me and rubbed my arm, Sammi came and hugged me, and I just started crying.

“Wha..What if they have her, what if they went back and they have her, and killed her. She was my best friend” I said crying even more, Jinxx joined in with the hug.

“Right, borrow my phone to right her, then we will buy you a new one!” Ash said handing me his phone, I rang her number, someone picked up.

“Err Hello? Abbi?” I said and I heard a sigh of relief.

“BETH! Are you okay? What happened? Where are you?!!??” She panicked down the phone, a smile grew on my face.

“I’m with friend, I’m fine..we just got robbed that’s all...I’m sure our insurance will cover it” I said calming her down,

“I will be home tonight, just stay calm, ring Mum and Dad and tell them I’m fine, please, I have to go I will talk to you tonight okay?” I said to her trying to clam her down,

“Okay, Bye, Love you LAODS”

“I love you to”  tear of joy fell from my eyes and I gave Ash hi phone back,

“Thanks” I said kissing him on the cheek, Ash smiled

“Anytime”

I could see Sammi wanted to get shopping, so I smiled at her,

“Let’s shop!” I said and liked arms with her and we went off shopping whilst Jiinxx and Ash walked behind us.

ASH’S POV

 I watched Beth making friends with Sammi, the more time I spent with Beth the more I liked her, the more I fell in love she is amazing, and when I saved her that night I just knew I had found the one. I love her.

I know I have know her for 1day but people can fall in love in a day right? Can’t they?

“Ash” Jinxx said and I snapped out of my daydream,

“Yeah man?”

“What’s up?”

“Nothing           I was just day dreaming..”

“You like her don’t you!”

“Keep it down she will hear you,”

“You do.”

“Yes! I do, I like her loads”

Jinxxed smiled at me, then smiled at Beth, then did a hand gesture to Sammi trying to show her that I like Beth, of course I slapped him on the back of his head and he stopped.

BETHS POV

The day went on and me and Sammi became super good friends, we got back to the bus, I helped her make dinner then they drove me home, Ash walked me to my front door.

“Thanks”

“Your welcome” He smiled at me

“Err wanna come in? Or..”

“Sure!”

I opened the door and My sister jumped on me, I hugged her,

“What happened?”

“I will explain later”

“Okay! Who’s that?” She said pointing to Ash,

“Ash, my friend” I said pulling him into the kitchen and she followed us.

“So, where id you go?” She asked me, and Ash told her what happened, and she was devastated, for some reason the robbers had only stole the xbox, wii, and our tv...that was all I don’t know why they just did.

Ash stayed to 12:00am and he told the guys he will meet them at the hotel, Ash got up and I walked him out the door, when I was with him I felt safe, and I felt that he would always be there from now on, Ash opened the door and, he said bye and started walking down my drive.

“ASH!” I shouted and he turned around, and I ran up to him.

“It quite cold out...so umm...wanna stay over tonight?” I asked and he looked at me confused, and I just smiled.

“Yes!” He said and I brought him back inside, and we went to my room, I got into bed and he go in beside me, it was cute, Ash put his arms around me and had his head on my shoulder, I turned around so we were face to face, we started into each others eyes.

I kissed him,

“Thank you...” I said blushing a little

“It’s fine” Ash kissed me again,

“I feel safe in your arms..not like Dad safe, but like safe safe, like nothing can hurt me, not even heart break” I said walking my fingers up and down his bare chest.

“I won’t let anything hurt you..especially not me.” He said kissing my head, I smiled and went to sleep in his arms. 

My seacond chaper:') What did you think? Like the new POV? More new POV'S to come:) How cute is Sammi??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 372 27
This is completed I will not be working on anymore parts. Enjoy!
23K 464 32