My Sexy Assistant

Від shantoyawalker

Love... It's a funny thing. It makes people do things they would never dream of doing. People kill for it... Більше

cast
Coffee
Interview
Rules
Lie
Revenge
Dinner Party
sight
The Hotel room
Bad luck
fun
Fight
Wasted
Day After
Spite
Angry
Awkward
Arrested
Changed
Crazy
A promise
Let's Play
Surprise
Threat
Arrogant
problem
Freeze!!!
BREAKdown
Three words
connected
Trip
Cook, Mr Grant
Messages
Pain
Katrine's trick
Safe
Emotions
Announcements
One question. One answer.
Jealous
I'll always protect you
mood swings
On my knees, again
I do
Love you
Just the beginning

bye bye Katrine

30.5K 1.4K 38
Від shantoyawalker

Jake's P.o.v

"Are you sure you love Diana? I've never actually heard you say you love someone. That's weird..."Lyle took of a sip of vodka and frowned. He reached over for the bottle, but I took it from him.

"Stop drinking my alcohol every time you come to my office"

"So you love her?"

"Are you deaf?" I asked getting up. I made my way to the window and smiled. I am in love and it feels damn good. My heart was beating rapidly at just the thought of her. Who knew falling in love could be this amazing. I feel like I would go to any length to protect Diana. I just want to be by her side. Always.

I planned to make her life a hell when I just met her, but instead I fell in love.

I said the L word... and it felt so weird coming from me. I never knew I had it in me.

I thought I would never fall in love. That this would never happen to a guy like me, but it did.. and here I am. Loving this feeling. I wanted to feel like this forever. I had someone I can trust. Someone who believes in me. Everything changed the day she walked in to my life. They changed for the better.

I turned and faced Lyle

"I freaking love her man. I really really do!" I shouted in excitement.

"Yeah I heard you the first ti-" I looked up as the door opened and a beautiful woman walked in.

"Nova!" I said rushing towards her. I pulled her in a tight hug and kissed her on her cheek.

"I missed you two" She said smiling.

Diana's P.o.v

"Oh my God Diana Welsh!" Adriana shouted in excitement. I rolled my eyes at her in annoyance. I don't understand why she has to be so freaking loud. It's embarrassing!

"Please lower your voice"

"Oh hell no! I can't believe you both told each other the L word! I'm excited!" I covered my face in shame as persons turned to look at us.

"Please remind me not to tell you anything in public again"

"Don't tell me anything in public again" she replied laughing. "I knew he was in love with you"

"Sure you did. Anyways... let's talk about you and that boyfriend of yours. I still know nothing and I'm so curious"

"There's nothing to know. At least no-"

"Shh..." I said interrupting her. I was shocked to see Jake walk in with a woman. A beautiful dark skinned woman. Long black hair... dainty waistline... perfect... everything. He pulled out a chair for her then kissed her cheek. I watched in annoyance as he reached out and touched her hands. Both of them looked close. Too close. I tried to think of every possibility. Maybe she's a friend or... I don't know... I just don't like how he looks at her. I grabbed my purse and got up. I stormed towards him and took a seat. The woman looked at me in surprise.

"Honey who is this?" she asked crossing her arms. She glanced at me then at Jake.

"I really don't know this woman darling. She's a complete stranger" before I could respond Adriana jumped in.

"You seriously want to get your ass beat right?"she barked

"These women are upsetting our baby" she said looking down on her stomach.

"Can you two crazy women leave me alone" Jake spat. I took up the glass off apple juice from the table and threw it in his face. The woman started laughing. She took out her phone and took a picture of Jake.

"Yo Jake, this is going in my photo album. I have been waiting to get an embarrassing picture of you for a while now. Thanks to your girl I have it" She shoved her phone back into her pocket and faced me. "I am Nova Bennett. I'm Jake's cousin in law... well... soon to be cousin in law, and before you ask... no not Lyle. You don't know this cousin, but I hope you and Jake get that far so you can come to Spain and meet him" my jaws dropped wide open. I was so embarrassed right now. Jake was grinding his teeth off. I'm convinced every member of his family has a mental problem. I was about to beat this chick ass for no reason.

"You're such a fat pig pig, Jake" I spat

"You're a rat"

"You look like a raccoon"

"Diana, a raccoon is really cute... no offence... but you look like the angler fish" those words stung. The angler fish is the ugliest..... thing I've seen in my entire life...

"Jake... Grant... You look like a freaking iguana"

"And yo-"

"Oh shut up please... both of you two are so childish it's annoying" Adriana said cutting him off. "I really don't know how you two tolerate each other... it's like both of you are mean to be" We got up and left the restaurant. I decided to travel back with Jake. As we sat in the back seat he kept staring at me.

"You're so adorable" He moved closer to me and smiled.

"Just shut up" I said resting my head on his chest. He playfully ran his hands through my hair. It felt so good being around him. He was my best friend. That night when he poured out his heart to me it just brought us loser... now we both have secrets for each other that we will keep. No matter what.

"Diana"

"What Jake?"

"Do you really love me or did you just say it because I told you I loved you?" I got up and faced him.

"I love you. You mean everything to me" He gave me a seductive look as he brushed his soft hands over my face. He leaned in and started kissing me.

later that night

I jumped up when I heard something downstairs. At first I thought I was hearing things, but now I am sure someone is in the house. Jake was still fast asleep, so I didn't bother waking him. I slowly made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

I stopped in my tracks. Katrine stood there with a gun in her hand. She was a mess. Her looked like it hadn't been combed in years. Her makeup was all over her face, and her clothes were torn and dirty.

"I see you and him are sleeping together" she said facing me. I kept glancing at the gun, but still managed to keep eye contact with her.

"What are you doing with that?"

"You know I met Jake before you... but you just had to come and steal him from me. Everything was perfect until you came along"

"Why can't you just accept he doesn't want you?!"

"If that's the case I don't deserve to live if I can't have him" She turned the gun to her stomach.

"Katrine don't do this!" I pleaded. She shook her head vigorously as tears ran down her face.

"You don't know what it feels like to love someone and have them not feel the same way. My death will be on your hands Diana Welsh" She pulled the trigger and shot herself. I let out a loud scream as she dropped to the ground and blood rushed from her body. She was right this was my fault. I froze. Not knowing what to do.

At that moment Jake had already woken up and rushed towards me. He looked at Katrine in pity.

"Go get my keys, quickly Diana. We can't wait on the ambulance she'll me dead by then" I rushed to the room and grabbed his keys, then took it back to him.

"You have to stay here. Most likely the cops will come over to question you. I'll be back soon. I love you" He gave me a quick kiss, then sped off.

It didn't take the cops long to pull up. They spent over ten minutes questioning me, then they left. I sat by the pool and gazed out of space. Ever since Jake and I started dating everything started going bad. What if we aren't supposed to be together? Was I really getting in the way of him and Katrine? I can't help but feel sorry for her.

"Are you okay pumpkin?" I kept my gaze in front of me. Jake took a seat beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

"How is she?"

"Well... she's stable"

"She said this is my fault. That I stole you from her"

"Diana she is crazy, okay? Don't listen to her. I don't belong to her. I'm so tired of this foolish obsession. I mean... I know I'm super hot and hard to resist... even you can't resist me"

"Yeah whatever"

"Look... I love you... not Katrine. So don't think for a second I ever liked Katrine" He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. His lips were soft against mine, and it felt good. I climbed on top of him and tugged in his hair as he trailed kisses down my neck, to my breasts. "I wa-" he was interrupted by the ringing of his phone. After ignoring it twice he finally decided on answering at the third ring. "Yes doctor" he pushed me from off him and got up. He ran his hand through his hair vigorously. "Sure. Of course" he then hung up the phone.

"Jake what's wrong?"

"It's Katrine. She's dead"

bye bye Katrine. That's the first thing that came to my head. I really felt hurt... but It's time I stop blaming myself. She did this.

Hey guys!

How was this chapter?

Let me know your thoughts  below

Thank You

XOXO

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.1M 190K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
Secret Love Від H.Mia

Романтика

903K 30.5K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
643K 19.1K 55
[Book One of the You Series] "Rules are meant to be broken, aren't they?" he whispered among my gasps. * Isabella Grace Greene. Brown Eyes, Chestnut...
1.3M 62.7K 29
It was almost over between them. Nothing was remaining. Everything was broken into pieces. At least that is what he thought. Martin left Diana. Diana...