Piano Man (Sequel to Isn't S...

Galing kay singtomesoftly

After Sarah and Harry's fairytale wedding becomes a nightmare, Sarah ends up raising her two children, Robby... Higit pa

Piano Man - Prologue
Piano Man - Chapter 1
Piano Man - Chapter 2
Piano Man - Chapter 3
Piano Man - Chapter 4
Piano Man - Chapter 5
Piano Man - Chapter 6
Piano Man - Chapter 7
Piano Man - Chapter 8
Piano Man - Chapter 9
Piano Man - Chapter 10
Piano Man - Chapter 11
Piano Man - Chapter 12
Piano Man - Chapter 13
Piano Man - Chapter 14
Piano Man -Chapter 15
Piano Man - Chapter 16
Piano Man - Chapter 17
Piano Man - Chapter 18
Piano Man - Chapter 19
Piano Man - Chapter 21
Piano Man - Chapter 22
Piano Man - Chapter 23
Piano Man - Chapter 24
Piano Man - Chapter 25
Piano Man - Chapter 26
Piano Man - Chapter 27
Piano Man - Chapter 28
Piano Man - Chapter 29
Epilogue

Piano Man - Chapter 20

2.8K 80 6
Galing kay singtomesoftly

 I’m the type of person that blushes when someone embarasses themselves, hurts when others hurt themselves and do of course I felt a lot of anxiety for my dad as we walked up the driveway and opened the front doors. I knew the lads wanted to see him but I also knew that a lot of them were hurt, and probably a bit mad at him like I was. I was a little happy that Louis hadn’t made it there yet so that maybe there wouldn’t be quite as much tension in the room. I turned the handle on the door and opened it only to see everyone standing right behind the front door. They were probably waiting for Robby and I to return after the second we left, I mean who wouldn’t be excited to see their best friend after fourteen years of no contact.

As I opened the door all the way revealing my dad standing behind me, everyone began to react in there own way,the only thing they had in common was the shocked look they had and the fact that their jas dropped. Liam crossed his arms and looked down avoiding eye contact with Harry, while Zayn pulled him into a quick hug and Niall stood there speechless with tears running down his face. I looked to Harry whose lips were quivering and his old kind hearted eyes turned a bright green as they moistened and tears formed. Niall immediately pulled Harry into a tight hug and they cried into each others shoulders, comforting one another.

When everyone was done pulling each other into long overdue hugs we went and sat down in the livingroom so the our dad could explain, which is the only reason why Liam agreed to sit down and have a conversation with him. Even though Robby and I had just heard the story we sat with even else as Harry filled them in. I don’t think Zayn or Niall cared why he left, but were just overly grateful that he came back but Liam on the other hand was very skeptical. He sat in the corner chair with his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed, it didn’t look like he believed any of my dad’s story. Did I believe my dads story? Well what else is there to believe as long as he is sitting here in front of me then everything is okay.

“That’s your excuse?” Liam finally spoke up, as my dad finished telling his story.

“It’s not an excuse Liam” He replied. “There is no excuse for my poor choices, it’s what caused me to do so but it is not an excuse” he explained, Liam looked at Harry and nodded not showing any emotion but then a small weak smile grew upon Liam’s face.

“I’m glad you’re okay mate”

“I’m glad you decided to talk to me,I was actually a bit worried you’d all want to kill me” he confessed. “ I didn’t expect a warm welcome but this was better than I had thought”

“Wait till Louis gets here” Niall stated.

“Or Sarah to find out” Shawna disclosed.

“Sarah isn’t here?” my dad looked confused.

“No, she’s on tour with her orchestra” I explained. “Which is why Robby and I are here”

“Oh”Harry took in all the information, and sat there silently thinking to himself. “Maybe, I should go” he finally spoke up again.

“No!” Niall exclaimed and then tried to play it cool. “Stay for a while, we’ve got plenty of room and all of us boys haven’t talked in ages, why not catch up now?” he suggested. “The kids are going to bed soon anyways”  This was our cue to leave. I knew that all the boys needed time to catch up because it wasn’t just me that Harry left unexpectedly.So all of us got up and made it to our guest rooms. It was a good thing that Niall had bought a huge farmhouse and not a small apartment else it would be hard for all of us to fit into the same house. We did have to make a few adjustments though. Shaiyena, Nour and I all had to share a room, one of us on the single bed and the other two on a pull out couch. While Noah and Robby had to share a room, and leaving Gabby and Lana and Callie to share a room as well and the adults having rooms of their own.We all went back to our rooms and my room decided we would stay up for a bit and gossip.

I sat on the cot with Nour brushing out my hair, when Nour finally brought up the topic of Noah and I.

“So you and Noah are dating now?” She asked curiously, also getting Shaiyena’s attention on the subject. Who was applying some green goop to her face. I was never really a girly girl nor was I a tomboy, I guess I was just me.

“Yea” I nodded biting my lip slightly. “He asked me out and gave me this necklace, which is actually how I figured out that the guy at the bar was my dad”

“He was so excited to give it to you” Nour beamed. “He’s so sweet, to you at least. He must really like you” she explained. I couldn’t help but blush as all the attention was on me and that was something I wasn’t really use to. I tried changing the subject to Shaiyena.

“What about you and Robby?”

“He’s nice...”Shaiyena smiled weakly finally turning away from the mirror and facing us. She was so naturally beautiful that even with her hair tied back in a messy bun and her face covered in something the same colour as guacamole.

“Nice?” Nour interjected. “I saw you two snogging earlier today, you have to say he is more than nice. Plus I mean have you seen him?” Nour gushed. Ew. Robby was not attractive, maybe changing the subject was a mistake.

“I mean he’s great” Shaiyena sighed “But I think you two are forgetting things.”

“Like what?” Nour asked. That was Nour for you she was never afraid to say what was on her mind, she wasn’t rude about it either though.

“Like Robby and Darcy are from North  America” she stated looking at me. “They’re just visiting for the

summer, and at the end they’ll leave and go to America.

“I live in America too” Nour stated. “ I live in LA”

“So you aren’t aren’t going to fall in love with some boy from Ireland that you will never be able to see, right?” Shaiyena asked. “It’s the same with Robby and I, and Darcy and Noah, the summer will end and so will we.”  I sat there in silence and then finally spoke up.

“Well what if my dad and mom get back together, and we move back here or to England. That’s way closer than Canada” I explained.

“Darcy... Do you really think you mom can forgive your dad?”

“She could”

“Do you really believe that though? I’m not saying this to be mean at all. I am just saying isn’t that the reason why you haven’t called her yet, you’re afraid she’ll come back and yank you away from him.” Shaiyena theorized.

“Shaiyena!” Nour exclaimed.

“It’s fine” I added before Nour could go on. “She’s right. I’m going to go to bed now” I smiled as I closed my eyes and laid down, pulling the comforter up to my face and turning away from the girls. I didn’t want to think about leaving Noah, or any of the new friend I had met here. I also didn’t want to have to think about my mom finding out that I tried to find my dad and despite her best efforts of trying to stop me, I actually succeeded in finding him.

I smiled thinking to myself, how I stuck with my guts and I did eventually find my dad. I’m no longer that girl that lives in the shadows of her dad’s disappearance and has to wonder why he left and if it was my fault. I finally had answers all because I didn’t give up, and Noah’s help too. It was hard to believe that downstairs in the mixtures of voices and laughters that there was my dad’s and that after fourteen years  four fifth of One Direction were reconnecting. I knew that Louis was hurt by his disappearance and that my mom would probably react the same as Louis if not worse. So if we could get past Louis’ visit and seeing my dad, then there was hope that my mom would forgive him too.

I knew I didn’t tell my mom I found my dad because I didn’t know how she would react. I needed time to look at different angles and find a way to ease her into it. I had it all planned out in my head, I’d find a way to make my mom and dad fall in love again and seeing how in love they use to be it shouldn’t be that hard, right?

A/N: I'm trying to update this as much as I can with it still being good quality, and long enough chpaters so that it's more then one page. I'm sorry if I don't update it enough or regularly but I am trying. In the mean time I do have other stories...

Double Standard: If you love frat boy Niall... this is the story for you

The butterfly effect: If you love a tad bit of mystery, friendship and liam payne. Check it out

All I want for christmas is Lou: Larry. Enough said.

Too Early to Disappear: I if you love love, humour and are prepared for an emoitonal rollercoaster, as well as Harry styles you might like it.

Annabelle: A mystery story with harry as the main character, a jocky liam, band geek Niall, druggy zayn, funny Louis and just lots of mystery check it out!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.7K 263 74
Once upon a time, Harry Styles visited the seaside village of Janesport, where he met a young Alex Griffin working in her parents' general store. Now...
58.3K 4.4K 34
After several scandals, Harry Styles, famed composer, is outcast from Manchester society with just enough money to last him half a year. As if it's f...
957 2 17
The third book to the "Christmas With One Direction" series. PLEASE read the books in order so you are not confused!! Now that Meghan and Harry are...
39.9K 1.2K 26
♡Harry/Marcel Styles♡ "Our relationship is different now." "What relationship? She thinks you're somebody else, Harry!" "I'm going to tell her when t...