My Fake Brother ~ Robbie Ame...

By negansixx

When a new acting camp starts one summer Sage Shaw decides to go. Why not? What she doesn't know is the CW is... More

1: Sage
2: Camp
3: Acting
4: ROBBIE!
5: My Own Trailer
6: Filming
8: Comic Con
9: Comic Con 2
10: Gotham
11: Pranks
12: Dinner
13: Prizes
14: Hotel Craze
15: Saved By Smoak
16: Beach Boyz
17: Supernatural
18: Bear & Bean
19: Panel Crashing ×2
20: Pranks & Interviews
21: My Brother

7: Green Arrow

1K 30 13
By negansixx

Hey guys so I met Robbie last Sunday it was awesome I was with him for like 20 minuets talking we'll sort of talking I couldn't really speak but yeah. Me and my friend met him twice within an hour lol and I asked him for a hug and he hugged me like two arm hugged me AHH! It was crazy still can't believe I hugged ROBBIE AMELL!

Any way enough talking here's more story.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The next few days we filmed because it was still summer. Friday I woke up on the couch in my trailer and threw my Stephen AMELL F cancer Hoodie on over my PJ tank top.

I walked out in my Hoodie and my shorts and went into the studio. "Hello" I said. "DAVEY, ROBSTER" I yelled.

I heard people talking in the room that was supose to be our living room. I didn't go in because Robbie came out "SAGE" he yelled. "AMELL" I yelled back.

He threw me over his shoulder. Then walked in to the "living room". I swore I saw Stephen AMELL like the Stephen AMELL as Robbie ran by a group of people.

He threw me down on the couch that was facing sideways and every time I tried to get up he pushed me down.

"STOP" I yelled laughing. I stood up but he swung me over his shoulder again.

"AMELL" I yelled."SHAW" he yelled back.

He started jumping up and down "ROBERT PATRICK AMELL" I yelled. "How do you know my middle name" he asked. "WIKI BRO" I yelled.

"SAGE" David yelled. "Yup! Davey" I said. "STOP YELLING" He yelled.

"THEN TELL DUMELL TO TO PUT ME DOWN" I yelled. Robbie stopped jumping "I'm not dumb" he said.

"You sure?" I asked. He put me down then pushed me. "YOU WANT TO GO AMELL" I yelled.

"YOU TWO DO I NEED TO PUT YOUR ON TIMEOUT OR SOMETHING" David yelled.

"Were not 4" I said. I pushed Robbie back and he was about to push me again when David walked between us.

"SIT" he yelled. Robbie sat down and I leaned against him.

"SAGE this is Stephen" he said. I looked over and saw STEPHEN AMELL smiling starring at me and Robbie.

"OMG ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME DAVEY" I yelled. Robbie and Stephen laughed at me. "Great 2 of them" I said.

I stood up "I'm Sage the awesomest person on earth" I said. Robbie laughed. "You want me to punch your perfect face" I said.

"Aww Sagey that's really sweet" he said. "Me and the Arrow are gonna kick your ass in a minute".

Stephen laughed and said "I like her Rob". "Everyone does" he said annoyed.

He walked out of the room and David talked to Stephen. I saw Robbie's phone on the couch so I picked it up.

I looked through his photos and found one of me and him laughing that David must have took and I posted it on his instagram saying "meet Sage she is awesomer than me".

Then I went to his conatacts and called Grant Gustin.

G: Hello
S: Hi
G: Who is this?
S: It's me
He said nothing
S: Robbie is busy right now but he wanted me to tell you he can go on the date with you
G: What? He said laughing
S: Goodbye Mr.Gustin
G: Umm bye

I hung up and put his phone in my pocket. "Who'd you call" Stephen asked. OMG he is talking to me. "Grant" I said. He laughed.

"Nice" Stephen said putting his hand up I highfived him then Robbie walked in.

"Anyone seen my phone" he asked. "Nope" I said Robbie walked out. I pulled my phone out and added all his contacts to my phone.

"ROB-STER" I yelled "I FOUND YOUR PHONE". He came in and I gave it to him.

"Sage want me to ask if you can be a guest star on arrow?" Stephen asked. "OMG yeah" I said.

He walked into the hall then came back in. "They said you can be a guest star" he said. "OMG I'm gonna die" I said.

"You can bring a friend" Stephen said. I looked over at Robbie. "Aww of course I'll come" he said.

I smiled. "Were filming in November" he said. "OK I get to miss school" I said.

I was gonna be a f-ing guest star on ARROW and STEPHEN AND ROBBIE AMELL WERE IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 180 6
"There's only one thing I know about life. I know some things happen by chance. And some things happen because we make them happen." After Six Months...
9.9K 486 19
If you got the chance to save the world with the help of some real superheroes, would you take it? Because I did. I thought I got rid of my past but...
1.4K 1 39
Natalie amell twin sister to Robbie amell is casted as the new girl in the flash but will she fall for one of her co stars or In which the new girl...
7.2K 71 33
- Beatrice Cavendish met Grant at comic con two years ago when she interviewed him. - A year later they meet again at a CW event. She is now going t...