The she devil's ships - Fairy...

By Wildfirephoenix

Random fairy tail fanfic A Nalu, Rowen, Gale, Jerza and Gruvia fic. Mira's out of hand shipping, Natsu being... More

Disclaimer and other stuff
Another fight in fairy tail
Travelling to the resort
Beach survival skills
Who's the real one?
Ruby necklaces
Disappearance
No way out
Stuck in the dark
Enter Rin
Mira's games part 1
Mira's games part 2
Drunken mistakes
Horror movies
Return to chaos
And the madness progresses
The joys of being a cat: Natsu and Gray
The joys of being a cat: Gajeel and Jellal
Christmas special part 1
The joys of being a cat: Freed and Laxus
Secrets
Back to normal
Stunning port town
Starry skies
Buried in the moment (and some books)
Views
Mountain tops
Dance with me
Here, we part ways.
Romeo and Juliet
The stripper and the stalker
The prince and the knight
The beauty and the beast
The dragon and the princess

The love of a she devil

351 10 15
By Wildfirephoenix

Hey! Last chapter! Whooooo! Just so you k ow, this one is gonna be EXTREMELY short! I'm not even kidding! I don't know what to say ;-; so uh.... Like.... Enjoy my final chapter!

Mirajane's POV
Finally, it was over. All of my ships had cannoned. What now? I asked myself as I stood at the bar, staring into space. Maybe I would get on with my own life? No, too hard. I'm completely stuck now. My while like has just thrown up rainbows of confusingness onto me and I don't know what to do about it. Currently, all of the ships were out on dates and here I was, at the guild bar, polishing beer glasses. What was I going to do with my life? Everything I wanted to ever happen had happened. There wasn't anything else to live for. I doubt I'll find any new weirdos to ship. Even if I did,they wouldn't be as fun to mess with as my old ships. What do I do? Is my life... Complete? Even though they had cannoned, there still felt like something was missing. What though...
Laxus's POV
"What am I missing?" Mirajane muttered to herself.
"Mira, I think I know!"
"..."
No response.
"Mira?"
"..."
Still no response.
"Hello? Anyone there?"
"..."
After about ten minuets of this, I finally caught her attention.
"Oh, hi Laxus. What is it?"
"I think I can help."
"With what?"
"Well, you know how all of your ships are cannon?"
"Yeah?"
"And how you feel like something's missing?"
"Y-yeah?"
"Well, I hate to break it to you, but one of MY ships isn't cannon and I need your help."
"I'M LISTENING?"
"Well..."
"Who is it, then?"
"Us."

YES I AM ENDING IT HERE!!! I'll leave the rest to your imagination ;)
I'd like to thank all of you who've been reading this. I couldn't have done this without your support! I love you all so much and am really glad that I wrote this for you. I've always wanted to do this, and finally, it's happening. I don't know what to do now.... So... I'm just gonna write another fanfic! Please comment ideas below so I can write fanfic about who YOU want me to! Again, thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed this and that you'll read my fanfics which I'll write next. See you all! Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 265 13
Mira is going to have a sleepover to get her ships together. When Lisanna tells her sister she wants to do it, Mira takes this as a way for her siste...
1.1K 20 21
This is a Nalu fanfic. Natsu strolls through the park one summer day and decides to sit in a park, a beautiful blonde asked to sit next to him and ha...
253K 4.1K 30
The dragon slayers of Fairy Tail are acting weird. Somethings going on... Will the girls survive? Nalu, Gale, Miraxus, RoWen.Yukino x Sting, Rogura...
3.5K 162 17
Thinking that she is not good enough to be in Fairy Tail Lucy plans on leaving, but after a terrifying accident on a mission that sends her into a wo...