Sex Education [DO NOT READ]

By attemptation

"Beatrice, you sit in row 3, seat one, and Harry you will be row 3, seat two." Little did I know that those... More

WARNING
Sex Education~ One Direction Fan Fiction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
ignore this
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14-
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
IMPORTANT AS FUCK(;
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

106K 2.4K 1.3K
By attemptation

A/N: I never realized how much hate hurts. . . Anywhore, thanks for those who keeps hate to themselves.

If you live in Minnesota, comment where from ! I wanna see who all reads my story in my state, el oh el .

And a lot of people have been messaging me questions about myself, so if you want to know something about me, just message me and I'll answer ! (:

Kay , here's the chapter! Thanks for getting the votes & comments so quickly! Much loveeeeee.x

Chapter 27:

*Louis' POV*

"What the fuck do you mean she hit him? I always knew something was wrong with her!" I hiss into the phone. Liam had just told me that Harry had gotten hit by Beatrice and to have us meet him at the nearest hospital as soon as possible. I sighed and hung up, my anger boiling.

I despised everything about her. The fact I kissed her, the fact I ever liked her, the fact of her existing, what so ever! She's just a worthless little-

"Why were you screaming, Lou?" Niall walks in the room, "Needa hug?" His expression falls and he opens his arms, not caring if I said no or not.

Niall was really good with hugs, probably the best of our group, besides, maybe, Zayn. It's about a tie. I finally give in, wrapping my arms around the almost/already taller boy and he cuddled into the hug, putting his head in the crevis by my neck.

"Your hair is tickling me, Ni," I laugh softly, pulling away, keeping my hands on his arms so he was only so far away.

"What's got ya down, man?"

"That bitch, Beatrice, hit Harry with her car!"

"On purpose!" His eyes grew darker, his face reddening as I release his arms. "That-"

"Niall! No, not on purpose... I wish it was, so I could be even more rude." It's odd that Niall was the one trying to calm me down, now it's the other way around.

"Well, who were you talking to?" Niall tried to calm himself, he hated his rough side.

"Liam. We need to meet him at the hospital. I'm giving Bea a piece of my mind. Get Zayn and lets go, now." I ordered and Niall nodded. I went out and started the car, ready to leave.

They hopped in, both in the back and we drove to meet our angonized best mate. We quickly parked the car, rushing to the entrance before anyone could stop us and waste our time. I found the front desk and I could see Liam from around the corner.

"Where's that bitch!" Zayn said, he was aware of the situation, Niall and I filled him in.

"Yeah, Liam.." Niall tried to sound calm.

"I've never felt so much hate!" My voice was horse, holding in tears and hoping my best friend was okay.

We came a little closer to Liam, seeing around the corner that Beatrice was sitting there. She was a spot over from Liam, making her hidden from the wall.

"Who the fuck do you think you are," I try to lunge myself at her.

"Lou! That's illegal and we're in public. Let's go sit down." Niall tugged on my arm. I looked down at him, his eyes softening mine a bit before I yanked away from his grasp.

"Where the hell is he." I make it more of a statment.

"He's in his room, still in a coma."

"He's in a fucking coma? Are you kidding me! Look what the hell you caused, you inconsiderate, heartless, bitch!" I hiss at Bea. Thankfully, the room was empty.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I hear Liam. "Do you have a private room for us, maybe?" I felt like I was being tugged, and I saw my fingers were tangled with Niall's and I laughed as he smiled at me goofily. I let him tug me away by my fingers and we were suddenly in a room.

"I hope this is sound proof..." I hear Zayn grumble as we all are inside, including the nurse for a moment.

"It is. It's for patients who have an issue in the head, causing them to scream or talk louder so we don't interupt others. You're completly fine with talking, or screaming. It'll be fine, no one can hear. We can see, however, but we'll keep the sound off. It's for safety reasons." She nods and walks out of the door after Liam thanks her.

Beatrice is already seated on the floor, not even caring to sit in a chair, in the corner, plugging her ears and she looks like she is a physch patient, herself.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I almost lunge myself at her again, but I know she can only hear muffled sounds from me. "Unplug your stupid ears," I yank her hands from her ears and pin them above her head, against the wall.

"Stop fucking screaming at my girlfriend," we all turn to see Harry, closing the door behind him.

His head is wrapped, his side is wrapped and he's shirtless, he's also on crutches.

"Haz," I choke, "You're awake... And sticking up for the fucking devil!" I raise my voice.

"Louis, stop being so rash. She didn't mean to." Harry touches my shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me. I can't believe this! What the hell, Harry." I throw one of my hands up, the other still linked to Niall. "I'm leaving. Zayn, Liam. Need a ride? Call me. Niall, you're coming with me, yeh?" I nod at the boy that's still gripping my hand, knowing he's on my side.

"Yeh. Come on, LouBear." Niall almost whispers, tugging me out of the room.

"Boo..?" I hear Harry. I yearn to turn back to the fragile boy I call my best friend before I allow Niall to tug me the rest of the way outside.

(Harry's P.O.V)

Damn it. Damn everything. Why the hell was Louis mad at me? For not holding a grudge to Beatrice?

"Who's all mad at me?" I heard Beatrice.

"Whoevers mad at Bea, you may leave and I'll text or call you later." I squint my eyes at the two boys.

Zayn quickly stands, taking out his phone to probably try to catch Niall and Louis before they left, and exited the room.

"I'm mad at both of your. Thanks for fucking up my jaw, prick." Zayn spoke as the door fell shut.

"I'm not mad at her. I'm beyond pissed at you, Harry," Liam lectured as we went back to the room I wasn't supposed to leave.

I lied on the uncomfortable bed, asking the nurse for another pillow. I watched as Liam grabbed onto Bea's hand and I got overly jealous. I knew Liam wasn't a threat.

"Bea, we're leaving. Harry still, obviously, needs to think." Liam started walking towards the door.

Maybe he was a threat.

"If you leave, Bea," I start the beginning of my threat before Liam cuts me off.

"This is the same exact shit that made her leave! Think about whatever makes you a better, less fucked up person, Harry! See you when you get out," Liam growls, tugging Beatrice from the room, the same exact way Niall had to Louis.

Everyone's taking my loved ones.

My.

Maybe I was being selfish about all of this crap but I didn't give a shit. I just got fucking hit and just came out of an concussion. Why the hell was I the bad guy? I shouldn't be!

"This is fucking bullshit!" I punch my bed, falling over the side to where Liam and Bea stood a few moments back. "Fuck..." I grunt. I feel a sharp pain in my hand, and I lift it.

There's a bracelet indented in my skin. I peel it off, looking at the slight bruise it left. Choosing to ignore it, I lift myself up, examining the bracelet and get back onto the bed.

This was... my bracelet...

Why the hell did Bea have it? I need to get out of this place. I try to set myself onto the ground again, putting a bit of weight on my foot to test it. When the pain stops and I feel like I was fine, I limp out of the room, checking to see if the halls were clear. After that, I made a sprinting limp for the door, making it out and calling Louis. I quickly hang up, remembering he hated me.

I try to call a different number.

"Hello?" A soft, quiet voice answers.

"Come pick me up at Holmes Hospital. Now."

A/N: Bit of a cliff hanger kind of ?

Who do you think he called ?

60 comments and 150 votes until next update ! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Butthole By clara

Fanfiction

24.7K 2.1K 117
Trust me, just read it.
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
3.7K 53 23
They say opposite attract, well we are about to find out. Warning: contains; foul language, smut, consumption of alcohol, bullying, self-harm and su...
723K 18.9K 42
HarryStyles: You're so hot. LouisTomlinson: FUCK ME. All Rights Reserved To: @longhairedirwin.