Older Hiccup x reader- moment...

clarinetgirl301 द्वारा

Hiccup x reader oneshots अधिक

Please send requests!
Not the Only Hiccup in Town
Not the Only Hiccup in Town Part Two
Fight
Happy anniversary
Words like knifes and words like roses part 1
Words like knifes and words like roses: part 2
Words like knifes and words like roses part 3
They're wrong
A healed relationship
Too late part 1
Happy snoggletog!
I was tagged
Question & A/n
One last talk
Hey guys
Not sure what exactly this is
Time to vote!
The votes are in!
Wow I guess you really are that ticklish
I can't sleep without you here
I'm not okay
Sh...You're safe now
I never meant to hurt you
A/n - younow
Drunken confessions
New story!
live
DAPGO
Going live once again
Cynthia Special (Part 1)
Special authors note
For Forever
A/n - Important Information!

Dragon lady

5.8K 108 89
clarinetgirl301 द्वारा

Here I am with my first one shot since I've tried getting back into the swing of things with writing your requests.

I'm so sorry this took so long, but I have it up!

This is for alphaflower123  I hope you enjoy and thank you for being so patient!

(W/c) = wing color.

disclaimer - I don't own anything in any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You look down at the ground that seemed to be miles away from where you stood. The wind blew in your (h/c) hair, making it flow behind you. You grin down at the dragons waiting at the water below you.

"Ready?" You call down to which you receive multiple roars of encouragement.

"Go on! Jump!"

"Go (y/n)!"

"Is this really such a good idea?"

You grin, and look up, closing your eyes. You breath in one time, taking in the fresh air, the wind, before letting yourself fall off of the cliff that you previously stood on.

You grin as the wind that blew into your face became much stronger, and laughed freely.

You heard the water come up close, and you finally lifted your arms, well, wings, actually.

You glided above the water, smiling down at your reflection, letting the tip of your left wing touch the water.

You land in the water, and then resurface, smiling at your dragon friends.

"That was amazing!"

"It never gets old to watch!"

"I still say it's dangerous. One of your wings could get hurt."

You laugh at the chatter of your friends, "Okay guys, thanks."

You see, you could understand them because you knew how to speak dragoneze. The language of the dragons. Not to mention, you kinda were a dragon yourself.

Key word - kind of.

You weren't exactly a dragon, you weren't exactly a human. You had a human body, with, in your opinion, magnificent (w/c) wings, and a tail to match.

Being this dragon lady, you still got the perks of being a dragon. Flying, super hearing, tracking, all the works. Along with your dragon benefits, you could also talk, walk, do things other humans could do. But you've really ever only known one human.

"(Y/n)! Come here!"

And speaking of, that's her. Her name is valka, and she was taken here when You were little. She lives with you and all of the dragons in the sanctuary. It still amazed you on how she wasn't scared of dragons.

You quickly get out of the water, and glide over to in front of valka.

"Yes?" You ask, giving her a closed eye smile.

"Listen, (y/n), I have to leave the sanctuary for a bit. While I'm gone, it's your responsibility to watch over the dragons." She explains, and you nod to her.

"Yes ma'm. I promise I won't let anything happen to these dragons." You say, smiling at her.

She smiles, and pushes your hair behind your ear, "Good, but don't forget to make sure nothing happens to you."

You smile kindly at her, and hug her, "I won't. Please be careful." You tell her, and pull away.

She nods, and kisses your forehead before hopping on cloudjumper, and flying away.

You watch her, and sigh sadly as she disappears from your sight.

She always left you in charge of the sanctuary. You've never even really been outside of the sanctuary, but a part of you told you it was the only logical thing to do.

You weren't normal. You were a half human freak who would be mocked in the outside world. If anyone saw you, they'd probably kill you for being so different. At least that's how you thought about it.

So you let it go, and flew back over to your friends.

As the afternoon goes on, you grow bored going around the sanctuary to check up on every dragon.

You sigh sadly and was about to turn in for the night when you hear a call. And it wasn't anyone you recognized.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

'It's a male.' You conclude in your head, tilting your head to the side to hear, 'about the age of 20.'

You narrow your eyes, a low growl coming from your throat. You drop to the ground, and slowly creep over towards the voice.

You see a man standing there, looking around. He had auburn hair, and forest green eyes. At first glance you actually could've thought he was...cute.

'No! No (y/n)! Remember! Protect the dragons! He's an intruder!' You think to yourself, narrowing your eyes.

You glare up at him, and then quickly pounce forward. You land right in front of him, making him jump a step back, turning towards you.

You lift your wings, trying to make yourself seem as huge as possible.

"Why are you here? Leave this place!" You exclaim, glaring at him.

All of a sudden, a dragon jumps in front of him, and roars at you.

You quickly back a step away, your eyes widening. That dragon was a night fury.

"Y-you have a dragon..." You stammer, staring at it in shock.

His response was silence, and you look up at him. He's looking at you, his eyes narrowed in confusion.

You bite your lip before he finally stammers out a sentence.

"W-what are you?"

That stung more then you'd thought.

What. What are you.

You bite your lip, and back up a step, before quickly flying off.

"Wait! Come back!" You hear him yell behind you.

The shout makes you fly faster. You hear a loud flap of wings, and suddenly the dragon that was next to the man flew in front of you, stopping you.

It was then when you noticed that the man was on his back, and your eyes widen.

He was riding a dragon just like valka would ride cloudjumper. Did that mean that he was still dangerous?

You bite your lip nervously, flying backwards slightly.

The man held up his hands in an attempt to calm you down, "Wait! Please I'm not going to hurt you."

You tilt your head, "T-then why are you here?"

"I just found this place, that's all." He says, "I was curious."

You narrow your eyes suspiciously, and let yourself slowly drop to the ground. He follows you, getting off the dragon slowly.

"I promise I won't hurt anyone here. I love dragons, I'd never hurt one." He says, petting the night fury beside him.

You tilt your head, "I've only ever seen one person befriend a dragon. Let alone a night fury."

He smiles, "It's a long story." He says, "I could tell you if you want."

You bite your lip, he didn't seem dangerous. You look around at all the dragons who were looking at the man with confusion.

"Okay. But first, I need a name." You say.

He grins, "It's hiccup, and my dragon toothless."

You let out a snort before you could stop yourself, and cover your mouth with your wings.

He looks at your wings, and smiles, seeming to not notice the laugh.

"Those wings are beautiful." He says, stepping closer, making you step backwards.

"Really? Earlier, you were asking what I was." You say, looking down slightly.

His eyes widen, "What? Oh, gods, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that, I was just confused. I've never seen someone like you."

You look up at him, and then to your wings. You sigh, and smile a little at him.

"It's Okay. The woman who looks after me told me that if anyone ever saw me, they would react that way." You shrug, and then felt as if a brick hit you.

Valka. She would be back any minute.

You quickly lift your wings, motioning him back towards toothless.

"Y-you have to go. Like, right now." You say worriedly.

"Wait what? Why?" He asks as he gets on toothless's saddle.

"The woman who looks after me! If she comes back and sees you here, she'll think you're trying to hurt the dragons!" You exclaim, trying to push him out towards the cave that lead to the exit.

"But what about that story?" He asks, looking back at you.

You roll your eyes, "I guess you'll just have to come back then." You say.

He smirks, and then flies off. You sigh in relief, a weird mixture of happiness and confusion filling you up. You were happy that he was coming back, but you were confused on why he wasn't scared of you.

You bite your lip, and fly over to your sleeping area. You curl up, and fall asleep after a minute.

<2 days later>

"Hello? Anyone here?"

Your eyes widen, and you fly towards the voice. You see hiccup standing there, and quickly fly over to him.

"Are you an idiot? Do you know how risky it is to come in here and yell like a crazy man? She might've been here!" You say, glaring at him.

He smirks, "But she wasn't." He says.

You find yourself having a funny feeling in your stomach as he smirks, but quickly shake it off.

"What are you doing here?" You ask finally.

"I promised you a story. But first, I realized you never gave me your name when we met." He says, smiling.

Your eyes widen, and you blush in embarrassment, "Oh...it's, (y/n)." You mumble.

He grins, and you lead him to your sleeping area so he could tell you the story.

As he tells it, you're on the edge of your seat, and you smile in amazement as he reaches the end.

"Wow...that was an incredible story." You say, eyes wide.

He smiles, nodding, "Yeah. I love telling it. Toothless is my best friend."

You smile as well, and he shrugs, smiling, "Anyway, tell me about you."

You blush again, and look down, "There's not much to tell."

He grins, "That can't be true."

You nod, "It is. I haven't been on any adventures, I've lived here all my life." You say, motioning around you.

"Really?" He asks, tilting his head.

You nod again, "Mhm." You say, "You're the second human I've seen."

His eyes widen, "And the first is the woman who looks after you?" He asks.

You smile sadly, "Yeah."

He rubs the back of his neck, "Gee, I'm sorry, (y/n). I can't imagine never getting to see other humans."

You smile, and shake your head, "It's okay. It's actually a good thing I never really see humans." Your smile fades, "I wouldn't belong with them anyway. I'm a freak who's half both dragon and human. I really don't belong in either world."

You feel a hand on your shoulder, and look up to see him smiling sadly at you.

"You're not a freak. You're one of the coolest people I've ever met." He says.

Your eyes widen, "Really?" You ask.

He nods, "Of course." He says, running his hand down your wing, making you shudder.

This feeling was weird, but also made you feel all warm inside. You liked it.

"Well, I-I guess-thanks, hiccup." You stammer out, smiling.

He smiles back, and you notice him starting to lean in. You find yourself leaning in as well despite your feelings of anxiety.

You stop yourself as your normal thoughts re-entered your mind.

He can't ever love you, and you can't ever love him. You were only half human, it couldn't work. It was a pipe dream that needed to be stopped now.

You frown slightly, and turn away.

"What's wrong?" He asks, making you bite your lip hard.

"Y-you should leave, hiccup." You whisper.

With that, you stand up, and start to walk away, your wings sagging behind you.

"W-what? Wait-" he gets up, and you hear his footsteps catching up to you, "(Y/n), wait, what happened?"

You continue to trudge away before you feel him place a hand on your shoulder. You flinch, shutting your eyes.

"Just go...please." You say, shutting your eyes tighter.

"Why? (Y/n) please tell me. I thought we were-"

You cut him off by spinning around to face him, eyes narrowed.

"This can't happen, hiccup!" You exclaim.

He takes a step back, "why? Why can't it happen?" He asks, hurt in his voice.

"Hiccup, look at me! I'm half dragon! Your human, it can't work! It doesn't work! We are two different people! I can't do anything romantic, I can't hold hands, I can't go anywhere with you! You'd have to come here to see me every time!" You turn around, tears burning your eyes, "I'm better off by myself."

Your eyes widen as you feel arms wrap around you from behind, "You may not be able to do all those other things, but you can still hug." Came hiccups voice, in which you could practically hear the smirk in.

You bite your lip before turning around, and nuzzling your face into the hug.

"(Y/n), I don't care if you're half dragon. You're different, I like that." He says,

You bite your lip, "But-"

"No, buts. (Y/n), I like you. Period." He says, pulling away to look at you.

You look down before nodding slightly. He smiles, and lifts your chin up with his finger. You look into his forest green eyes, and he looks into your (E/c) eyes.

He leans in, and kisses you, and it's like a million fireworks going off.

You stay like this until a new voice breaks in.

"(Y/n)! I'm back!"

You pull away from hiccup, your eyes wide.

"You have to go, now!" You whisper hurriedly, pushing him towards toothless who was warbling in confusion.

Hiccup pets him, and looks at you, "I'll see you soon." He whispers, and kisses your cheek before flying off.

You let out a sigh of relief, and fly off to see what valka wanted.

<1 week later>

You were sitting next to your dragon friends, smiling as they chatter with each other.

You let your mind wonder as they talk, and your mind seems to wind it's way back to hiccup each time.

He hadn't been back for a while, and you were starting to get worried.

"You're my mother?!"

Your ears perk up as you hear hiccups voice in the distance, and you sit up.

"Do you grasp how insane it sounds?"

"Come, quickly."

That was valka with him. What was going on? Valka found him? Oh gods, you were in for it.

You see valka run in, and hiccup shortly after her.

"Everyone thinks you were eaten by..dragons.." He trailed off, seeming to realize where he was.

Your eyes widen as you see him. He looks up, and catches your eye. You smile, and he smiles back.

He was back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Again, I'm so sorry for the long wait! I hope this made up for it. And thanks again alphaflower123  for your request. I loved writing it!

Anyway, please keep requesting when you have one, I love getting them! I'll be back with the next chapter soon! Bye guys!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

273K 3.5K 50
If you love Hiccstrid oneshots then you should definitely read! Disclaimer: Any media contained in this book DO NOT belong to me! ☆☆☆WARNING! THIS BO...
3.2K 36 9
A collection of imagines about Hiccup from the How to Train Your Dragon movies. Feel free to leave a request!
14.1K 285 3
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐨:*⊰ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
381K 7.6K 55
Just some Sherlock x Reader oneshots written by me!