Sarah Montana Living In The B...

Oleh Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... Lebih Banyak

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 66. After Panic

12.3K 59 3
Oleh Cellienda

I've been busy lately... Haha whatever :)

_________

I'm confused. I don't know what to think. Darrén almost kissed me. And by that I mean Krystal. He can't like Krystal right? But how the hell do I explain that 'almost-kiss'-incident then?

He might. Or not. He can't like someone like Krystal right...? I can even feel it, that we have this friend vibe! Or yesterday was a complete different thing but it doesn't really matter! Maybe a one-time flirt? No, not Darrén. He's not really a player. If he was he'd hit on me long time ago including Sarah.

"Sarah!" someone yelled. I didn't realise that I was in the middle of the shoot. "You forgot your lines!" Carter sighed. I apologised immediately and concentrated.

"What happened to you?" Emíne chuckled when I sat down.

"Just have tons of stuff to think about..."

She turned her head to the side, clearly not getting me.

"How did it go with Darrén yesterday?" popped out of her mouth. Of course, she headed to the topic I was dwelling on.

"Good. It was fun." I answered but she wasn't satisfied of a half-like answer like that.

"You did realise that it was a date right...?" she asked. My head slowly turned it's angel looking right into her eyes.

"I did. But I guess we're just friends."

"What are you talking about?" Chris interfered.

"Hi Chris..." Emíne purred like a lion. He smiled and they did their business.

"Do you know who Darrén is in love with?" I asked Chris. His eyes turned big and he laughed.

"That's the most stupid question I've every heard." He laughed so much that he got tears in his eyes.

"So you know?!" I shrieked and grabbed his shoulder. He nodded.

"Can I tell her, Emíne?" he asked her but she refused.

"You know too...?" I muttered with a mad tone. She put on the innocent look. "Tell me!" I demanded.

"It's so obvious, you know..." Chris grinned. "I knew since the first time I met him."

"What the hell Chris!"

"Shut up about it okay?" Emíne told Chris. He nodded.

So everyone knows except me. This is ridiculous. Why me? Do they have anything against me?

"I don't have time for this shit..."

•••

I stared at the text. For hours. For days. For weeks. How am I supposed to answer this?!

"Wanna hang out again?" I read it out loud. No matter how many times I read it I get it even less. Is it a date too? Will it be just like last time?

And I know that Krystal isn't his love because Chris told me freely about knowing who it was. If it was me they wouldn't even consider telling me that they know.

Embarrassed, I clicked in 'Sure.'. It sure looked boring but I'm no smiley person and someone who shortens every word if possible. I guess that's the East Creket effect, diciplined.

But now the awkward air was filling the whole room. What ar we going to do this time?! What if something happens again, not that it did but if no one interrupt like last time. Then he'll cheat on her.

And by 'her' means I don't know who she is. But why did he even try to kiss me if he has someone he likes? Oh my god I hate thinking about these stuff, I just get light headed because of it...

Life is hard... I didn't want to think anymore and placed my hand on the piano. Whenever you play something you don't think anything and it's just comfortable.

I haven't been so busy with live shows or anything lately that has anything to do with Sarah. Well, just the movie but otherwise there isn't really anything. I don't want my songs to get rusty because I haven't played them for a while so I decided to repeat them.

After playing my only two songs I realised that I have just two songs. That sounded weird but it's the truth. I have over hundreds of songs at home and wanted to get them out of there, just getting dust on themselves than giving happiness to others.

But that'll have to wait until I finish the movie... I wonder when the movie will be done.

I heard a faint knock on the door. It slowly opened.

"Hey..." Emíne said, with an apologetic face which confused me.

"Hi..." I replied and looked out.

She sat down at the exact spot Darrén sat when he comforted me.

"I just want to know some stuffs..." she explained. I nodded.

"Go on."

"Do you have anyone you like?"

Woah, woah that's was straight forward! It would have been something else if she for instance asked me if I like eating snails or something but anything concerning live is straightforward to me. I don't know a shit about love and that's the big fat reason.

Okay, take baby steps.

"No, I've never tasted snails before." I suddenly replied. Jackass, baby steps talking about love, not... snails! There it is again, my other mind that always scold me for my mistakes.

"What?" Emíne chuckled.

"N-Nothing!" I took it back. "Uh... No I don't know..."

"Don't know?" she repeated. She wrapped her arms around her legs.

"I just... I've never been in love and I just don't know how it feels like." I embarrassingly told her, hiding behind the grand piano.

She smiled and just left like that. Sometimes I just don't get her. I recieved a text.

"I'm outside your house. Are you done?"

Shit. 

I slammed the door open and ran as fast as I could.

"What are you doing...?" Tom asked as if I was crazy. I threw around the whole blanket on my bed, trying to find my phone. It's not really funny owning 3 phones. I can't remember where I put them all the time.

"Trying to find my phone."

He looked at the desk. "Isn't that your phone?"

I glanced at it but with disappointment surrounding me it was just Chris' phone. I need Sarah's phone, since Justin is that person that always call you at random times telling you about your schedule.

I heard a ring and it came from my bed, under it. How the hell did it get there? I grabbed it and saw Justin's name on the screen. Speaking of the devil.

"What's up?" I said as soon as I pressed the answer button.

"Get here now." he yelled and then hung up.

No. I can't go there now! I'm going to meet up with Darrén! I fought the tears back. I do not want to reject him just like I did when míne and I did to get him and Ambreal together. The face he made was repeating into my head whenever I looked at his number.

Here it comes.

Beep.

Beep.

"What's up Krystal? You're not here."

"I can't come."

My voice almost cracked up. I can imagine his face as he looks at the wall right next to our apartment with that sad, shattered look.

"Is that Darrén?" Tom yelled into my ear, and I bet Darrén heard.

"Shh!" I whispered with anger.

"Was that Tom?" Darrén asked.

"Uh... Yeah."

"Why are you with him?"

Darn my life. I use 'darn' too much... It'll become- or is already a bad habit. Tom is probably the last person that Darrén would expect me to be with. Since I'm so good at lying how come I can't come up with one right now? I'm not that great I guess.

"He passed by. I have some urgent stuff to go to."

Again, I hung up without permission. I've learnt from the best, Justin.

¤¤¤

"Are you in a bad mood...?" Justin crawled up from his mouth, scared to death. Did my face look that scary? I admit, I'm mad: but I should at least noice my face wrinkling around if I'm that mad.

Justin didn't look into my eyes, and he was probably really scared. What am I doing with my face anyway? I didn't bother to answer because he knew from just seeing my face.

"Why am I here?" I grunted and heard how mad I was. His face lit up and he grabbed some papers.

"Actually... There was a agency that needed a girl model for a perfume ad, and the model strongly requested you." Who the hell did that? I don't know a mode-

Darrén! No, noway that he'd request me because then he wouldn't even plan meeting me because of the shoot. Then who can it be?

Oh no. Dan. Dan Clast. I'm still sick of his introduction. But I can't refuse since I've already rejected Darrén and it would feel awful to just come back after doing that.

"Where is it?" I sighed and grabbed my bag. Justin looked relieved and I think that my mad face may have lightened up.

"I have a limo outside that will take you there."

I nodded and went out. Of course, Justin was stupid enough to park the limo at the grand entrance. Where all the paparazzi yell and wave around their cameras.

"Is it true that you broke up with Chris?" they kept yelling and I sighed.

"Yes!" I told the nearest mic,

"Do you know that he hooked up with Emíne Hetace, your best friend?" the one holding the mic said.

"Yes, I knew it! They are a great couple!" I screamed and then bodyguards pushed them all off, giving me personal space.

"Thanks..." I told them and they both smiled. I went into the limo and waited for it to take me where we where going. Probably to Ambreal's dad's agency since both Darrén and Dan work there.

What have I done to Darrén...?

_____________

INFO(A MUST-READ):

SMLITBD will soon end :( Well, I've said it before but it's still not that soon I guess. Maybe 10 more chapters to go. Just maybe because I'm an awful at math.

And guess what? I'll tell you some extra info about my new story! Drumsticks............. It's title is............................................ The dark blue! Maybe a bit weird. But once you read the story you'll get it. I hope that all my readers will still read and continue on my other stories! But The dark blue is kind of special because I think I've already mentioned it before but Krystal is in the cast of it!

Her story will continue but just not from her point of view. Or I think I'll release a chapter or two with her point of view but otherwise it'll only be X's(Haha, her name will be secret for a while....).

More info soon!

COMMOTE!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.1K 473 100
Just the life of a girl who may or may not be mentally ill. Care to take the journey with me?
51.9K 947 27
"Oh my goodness! How much could you save?" "Only ourselves, the clothes on our backs, and phones in our hands" >>> Annie LeBlanc has lived in the sam...
Dabi Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

63.8K 1K 10
🚨TRIGGER WARNINGS🚨 Gore, kidnapping, anxiety, strong language Unedited I literally hate this story so much bc it was the first one I wrote (Kinda...
28.4K 250 33
What would you do if you were in the prescence of a girl with a beautiful voice? Lexi Palmer is your typical teenager, but she can belt her heart out...