Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings

Some may have waited for quite a while for this... Have fun reading it :)

_____________

"Braid your hair!" mom panicked. I'm really slow when it comes to the hair and hid in the bathroom.

"Darrén!" mom sang as she opened the door.

"Hi mrs Hayden, uh I'm looking for Krystal?" his faint voice said but I could barely hear.

"Sure come on in! She's in the bathroom doing her business."

I heard his steps near the livingroom. Shit! Chris is there! But he might tell Darrén he just came or something... I beg you God.

My braid was finally done and I checked how the dress was. Tight. But not so tight that I can't move if you get what I mean.

But it looked good since the dress wasn't too show and not too boring. I opened the door and didn't see Darrén anywhere. I could see a glimpse of his shoulder in the livingroom and went there. He didn't notice me so I tapped his back.

He slowly turned his head but his expression when he saw me wasn't as slow. He was shocked. Shocked to the point he dropped his phone.

"You look amazing." he uttered. I returned a smile and eyed his phone on the floor. He reached for it and when he lifted it I saw that the screen was cracked.

"Again? What's the matter with Iphones cracking when you drop them just once?" he sighed and put it in his pocket.

"S-Sorry." I apologised.

"For what?"

"I kind of made you drop it..." I said with guilt.

"It's fine, I've dropped it hundreds of times and I'd do it hundreds of times over just to see you dressing up like that." he chuckled. I felt the blood in my face get thicker.

"Just go to your date already..." Chris whined. I didn't even notice he was watching the whole scene so I blushed again. But I have to thank him because he just gave me an opening to see if it really was a date.

I scanned Darrén's face but unfortunately he didn't hear what Chris said replying with a 'what?'. So typical Darrén when I want something.

"Let's go." I told him and he led me to his car. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." he answered with a grin on his face. I sat straight, wondering where he was taking me.

The car stopped. I looked out and saw it.

"Really?" I chuckled sarcastically. "McDonald's?"

He laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Maybe not the best place but it's the place I spoke to you forbthe first time."

That's true. He had approached me before the McDonald's incident but all those times was just laughing at me. But I do remember that he was just going for the bet. But now everything has changed. It's gone about 3 to 4 months and I can't believe how many things has changed.

I found my parents, or rather they came for me. I showed my music to the world. I found three different personalities in me. I got friends, following with hundreds of troubles where they help me. I just can't believe how lifeless my life was before.

We went in and he ordered for me. When he was standing. in the line he was watching me all the time as if I'd vanish if he didn't.

I smiled at him but then I couldn't see him anymore when a group of guys surrounded me. They were average. Just typical jocks from normal schools.