You, Me and Baby- A Cristiano...

By Footiequeen8

Cristiano Ronaldo is a world famous super talent footballer with millions in the bank and millions of fans. S... More

Chapter 1 - Telling The Brother
Chapter 2 - Everyone's Opinion
Chapter 3- Planning
Chapter 4- Have You Seen Them?
Chapter 5- Helpful Friends
Chapter 6- Not Like Most People
Chapter 7- See You Soon
Chapter 8- Careful
Chapter 9- Panic
Chapter 10- What Do You Want From Me?
Chapter 11- Agree and I'll Leave
Chapter 12- I Will Make Sure
Chapter 13- Wouldn't Want Anything Bad To Happen?
Chapter 14- Fighting Talk
Chapter 15- Placing A Call To Last Expected Person
Chapter 16- What To Do?
Chapter 17- Decision Time
Chapter 18- Discussions And Payment
Chapter 19- A Little Help
Chapter 20- Sisterly Questions
Chapter 21- Getting Started
Chapter 22- Don't Make Decisions For Me
Chapter 23- One Day Left
Chapter 24- Very Uneasy
Chapter 25- What Have I Done?
Chapter 26- It's Your Fault
Chapter 27- How Would You Cope?
Chapter 28- I Really Messed Up
Chapter 29- Harder Than You Think
Chapter 30- Making Progress
Chapter 31- Pushing When You Shouldn't
Chapter 33- Cold Shoulder Or Getting Warmer
Chapter 34- I'm Sorry
Chapter 35-When Do You Get The Kid
Chapter 36- What Are You Saying?
Chapter 37- Tonight's the Night
Chapter 38- Lay Back And Enjoy
Chapter 39- I Didn't Know
Chapter 40- Let Me
Chapter 41- I Like The Blush
Chapter 42- Did I Distract You Enough?
Chapter 43- Impossible
Chapter 44- I Intend To
Chapter 45- Men
Chapter 46- Oh Lord!
Chapter 47- Full Of Suprises
Chapter 48- My Fun
Chapter 49-Bliss
Chapter 50- Convince Her
Chapter 51- Plans
Chapter 52- Family Is Family
Chapter 53- Baby News
Chapter 54- Who Needs A Hobby When I Have You
Chapter 55- Is It All Pointless?
Chapter 56-Using Her?
Chapter 57- I Just Want To Talk
Chapter 58- Don't Do Anything To Be Sorry For
Chapter 59- Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 60- Mine
Chapter 61- You'll See Me Soon
Chapter 62- Where Is She?
Chapter 63- Friends
Chapter 64- Things Were Going To Change
Chapter 65- Starting To Change
Chapter 66- Bubba Wants To Say Hi
Chapter 67- I'm Not Upset- I'm Pissed
Chapter 68- Too Real
Chapter 69- Don't Know What To Say or Do
Chapter 70- How Didn't I Know
Chapter 71- Time To Fight or Time To Be Alone
Chapter 72- I Won't Have You Hurting Her
Chapter 73- I Want It Over
Chapter 74- You Have A Son
Chapter 75- She's Got To Be Alright
Chapter 76- Heart Skipped A Beat
Chapter 77- They Expect Me To Do What?
Chapter 78- Is She Ok To Leave?
Chapter 79- Goodbye
Chapter 80- So Peaceful
Chapter 81-Strange Bad Feeling
Chapter 82- Not The Plan
Sequel

Chapter 32- Feel Any Better?

4.5K 93 1
By Footiequeen8

  "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Molly shouted ignoring their audience. Cristiano saw the angry look on his mother's face. Shit he thought.

"Do you know what I see when I close my eyes? Do you? How I can smell that bastard's breath on me. The feel of his fingers gripping my throat. The look of enjoyment he got out me been frightened. Knowing if I hadn't chosen to be in that room than my own father would probably be six feet under now because of that other scumbag" she yelled.

"Molly ignore my son" Dolores said as she went to move closer to Molly but was pulled back by Elma.
"When I want to talk. I will talk. Stop thinking you know me because you don't and you never will. He didn't hurt you Cristiano. He didn't tear off your gown and drug you" she yelled as tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Molly" he said knowing he had gone too far.

"He didn't almost rape you. So I'm sorry if me and my big mouth don't feel like talking about you bastard" she screamed and threw a cushion at his head.

"What the hell have you done?" Dolores screamed at her son as Molly ran up the stairs. He smiled. "Don't you dare smile. What were you thinking attacking her like that? You know she hasn't been coping" Dolores said.

"Well this should be interesting" Elma said smirking at her brother. "Why are you smirking? Did you not see how upset that poor girl was?" Dolores asked Elma.

"I did. And you shouldn't have kept goading her" Elma said to Cristiano who picked the cushion that Molly had flung at him off the floor.

"I know" he said.

"What is going on?" Dolores asked. "That was Molly, Máe. She doesn't take any of Cristiano's crap. But you have so pissed her off" she said. "I'll go to her" he said. "You will not. You had done enough already. After that performance she might not talk again" Dolores said. "Máe I'll go" Elma said.

"Molly" Elma said as she opened the door without knocking. She have expected to find her packing her stuff but instead found her sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. "Are you okay?" Elma asked. "I can't get the image out of my head" Molly cried. "Oh Molly" Elma said sitting beside her. "I can't stop thinking about what he could have done to me" Molly said as Elma put her arms around Molly's shoulders.

"He was enjoying it. He enjoyed that I was scared of him and that I couldn't do anything to stop him" she said. "But you did. You kicked him and you fought" Elma said. "I wanted him to stop so badly. I knew what he was going to do. I see his smirk every time I close my eyes" Molly cried as Elma tried to comfort her.

They sat there together for a couple of hours as Molly cried. "I can't believe the day has only started. I feel like I have been up for hours" Molly whispered resting her head against the wall. "That because you have. I'm sorry about Cristiano" Elma said. "Your brother is an asshole" Molly said. "He can be yes" she replied. "He knew I didn't want to talk about it" Molly said slowly standing up. "You know he did it on purpose to get a reaction from you. He's not used to you been quite around him" Elma said. "I know he did. The jerk" Molly cursed.

"How do you feel?" Elma asked as Molly sat on the bed. "Not a whole lot different to be honest" Molly shrugged. "You can talk to any of us any time you want you know" Elma said and Molly nodded. "I just want my life to be how it was before all of this" Molly said. "Before you met Cristiano?" Elma asked.

"Just before" Molly sighed. "Was I too hard on him?" Molly asked Elma. "Who? Cristiano" Elma asked a little shocked that she was asking that. "Ya. I didn't mean to get so angry with him. He just pissed me off" Molly said and Elma laughed. "Why are you laughing?" Molly asked. "Nothing. Just do me a favour. If he pisses you off again, make sure you let him know. I like that firey side of you" Elma said. "Haven't that fiery girl in a while" Molly said. "Well hopefully she'll stick around" Elma smiled.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 708 11
A CRISTIANO RONALDO FAN FICTION - It was sure to be a mystery to everyone else, but it clearly wasn't to her and her family. Besides, she actually pr...
852K 26.9K 59
"yeah, right. if you're cristiano ronaldo, i'm barack obama." ------- [She is a sarcastic fangirl and omegle addict. He is the world's best footballe...
198K 4.2K 93
A plan makes things simple right? Make the plan and follow through with it. That's what Cristiano Ronaldo thought. He had a plan. A plan that was sup...
765K 16.1K 85
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love ft. Cristiano Ronaldo