House of Anubis: The Grail of...

بواسطة cherrypepsii_

For three years, the first and original Sibuna have been solving mysteries and finding ancient Egyptian artfi... المزيد

House of Family/House of Death
House of Attics/House of Sneaks
House of Conversations/House of Feelings
House of Trouble/House of Breakups
House of Yearbooks/House of Faints
House of Emergency/House of Business
Author's Note
House of Visits/House of Questions
House of Sibuna/House of Surprises
House of Auditions/House of Tutors
House of Deals/House of Shadows
Author's Note #2
House of Trades/House of Planners
House of Dates/House of Grails
House of Answers/House of Time
House of Labor, Pt. 1/House of Cowardice
House of Labor, Pt. 2/House of Ages
House of Labor, Pt. 3/House of Babies
House of Members/House of Returns
House of Weather/House of Lock-Ins
House of Kisses/House of Distractions
House of Secrets/House of Trophies
House of Covers/House of Plays
House of Discovery/House of Rivals
House of Playoffs/House of Warnings
House of Cheaters/House of Calls
House of Accidents/House of Proof
House of Sign-Up/House of Cameras
House of Gran/House of Coughs
House of Preparation/House of Realization
House of Meetings/House of Baking
House of Tests/House of Allergies
House of Easiness/House of Cats
House of Deletion/House Ingredients
House of Wrong/House of Brothers
House of Punches/House of Maps
Author's Note #3
House of Anger/House of Babysitters
House of Initiation/House of Bluff
House of Forgiveness/House of Snorers
House of Letters/House of Overhear
House of Sabotage/House of Corners
House of Election/House of Saviors
House of Generations, Pt. 1/House of Lures
House of Generations, Pt. 2/House of Deceit
House of Generations, Pt. 3/House of Masks
House of Generations, Pt. 4/House of Shoves
House of Generations, Pt. 5/House of Endings

House of Parks/House of Theives

513 3 1
بواسطة cherrypepsii_

"Oh my god."

Sibuna looked at the four coffins that were left in the room.

"Why would August take one?" Riley wondered. "Maybe he met Rebecca. She did say that she was going to make a new friend." Rhys pointed out.

"True. That woman can make you do things you don't want to." Jax said.

"But that doesn't necessarily mean August. But that brings us back to that question: why did August steal that coffin? How did he even become involved?" Rhys repeated.

Jax shivered. "Why is it so cold in here? I don't recall secret libraries having air conditioning."

Leslie realized something. "Um, guys..?" She pulled on the bookcase. Riley and Jax figured out what she was doing and tried to help her.

"I think we have bigger problems...like...the way out of here! We don't know the combination August put in." Leslie grunted.

1890... the voice whispered in Sarah's head.

She went over to the bookcase, and stood on her tippy toes. She put in the combination, 1890, and the door slid open.

"Lucky guess." Jax chuckled.

"We have a studying session tomorrow after school." Riley whispered. "What are you two lovebirds talking about?" Rhys asked.

"Lovebirds? Are you crazy?" Riley made a gagging noise. "Don't pretend you don't want me, dollface." Jax smirked.

"I don't. That's like...i-if...a cheeseburger decided to date a hot dog!" Riley groaned, and went far away from Jax as they snuck back up the passageway.

~~~~~~

"It's 7:30 now, Duncan. Maybe we should skip the walk in the park, and just go back to the house." MacKenzie shrugged.

"No, I will make this the best date possible." Duncan declared.

A carriage pulled up. "Just so you know, we have a time limit, so-"

MacKenzie cut Duncan off. "I love it!" She screeched. She was so excited she turned Duncan around and kissed him.

When they pulled away, MacKenzie blushed. Duncan grinned. "Shall we?"

They got on the carriage and went back to Anubis House.

~~~~~

Charles went down to the cellar. He put in the code, 1890.

He saw that there was only four coffins.

Charlotte

Caleb

Atticus

Penelope

Charles became furious. "Arghh!" He yelled. "Someone took Cooper!"

~~~~~

Rebecca smirked as she opened the coffin. Charles had kept his body preserved all these years, which was why, when she opened it, it was freezing cold.

"Cooper."

~~~~~~

MacKenzie and Duncan finally reached Anubis House. When they walked in, they saw all the children lined up in the common room.

"You two." Charles took two fingers and made them move towards the line.

"What's going on?" MacKenzie asked. "Charles thinks we took something that belongs to him." Riley replied.

"No talking!" He yelled.

Everyone flinched.

Robert raised his hand. "It would really help if you told us what we, 'stole'." He sheepishly said.

"That is of my concern not yours, Rutter." Charles calmly replied. "But if you don't tell us what we stole then how are we supposed to-"

He got cut off. "I did not stutter. That is of my concern not yours!"

"Stop." Sarah said. "I took it." She lied.

Charles pointed his finger at her. "You. You are expelled!"

"No!" Rhys yelled. "She's covering for me. I took it."

Jax stood. "Well, I think it's pretty obvious who took it." Jax pointed at himself.

Everyone else stood. "I am not falling for your games. The old caretaker told me the story of your parents."

Sibuna glanced at each other. "Mind telling us that story?" Jax asked.

"Silence!" Jax jumped.

He pointed at Sarah. "I might not have any proof that you took something of mine, but I can suspend you from school. And this house!"

"You will move back to your parents' house today. You are forbidden to return to this house before this week ends."

Sarah sighed. "You can't do that, she did nothing wrong!" Rhys protested. "Rhys." Sarah was on the verge of tears, so she left the room.

August shamely watched her leave.

~~~~~~

Sarah sat in her parents' living room, after leaving Anubis House. Nina and Fabian across from her.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" Nina asked. Sarah looked up from twiddling her fingers.

"Is there something you want to tell me? Like...hmmm...I don't know...I'm something called the Chosen One!" Sarah retaliated.

"How-"

"That, you, dad, Alfie, Amber, Eddie, Jerome, Joy, Mara, Patricia, every single one of those people...were apart of something called Sibuna?"

Nina and Fabian were speechless. "We don't know what to say." Fabian said. "How did you even find out?" Nina asked.

"I know a lot of things, Mom. I never knew that my parents-my family-would lie to me." Sarah scoffed. When she was going to exit the room, Fabian stopped her.

"Wait."

Sarah turned around.

"We'll tell you everything, as long as you tell us what's been going on at that House."

~~~~~

The kids at Anubis House ate silently.

"What's with the silence, eh? I've never known you guys not to even make a noise at the breakfast table." Trudy asked, passing down the OJ.

"Ever since Sarah got," Riley used air quotation marks, "'removed', from Anubis House, things have been kind of..."

"-boring." MacKenzie finished. "Yeah. Even I miss her. It's a miracle." Jax added, continuing to eat his cereal.

"Well, we can make it fun! How about game night on Friday? We can play with the spirit board that's in the attic?" Trudy asked.

"Lame." They answered. Trudy sighed, and rubbed the kids' shoulders.

"I know you miss her, I do too. Once, I was removed from Anubis House, but it was short-lived. Sarah will be back. There's only five days left in the week."

"We have to go." Riley whispered to Jax. They both packed their things, and headed of to school to study.

"Robert and I need to be at theatre class. Mr. James is absent and a lot of kids want to audition for the play, and we're the only people he cast so far." Leslie stated. She held her long, blonde hair, and put it into a ponytail.

"MacKenzie's going to help me train for the football playoffs. Come on." Duncan held his girlfriend's hand, and they headed off to the field.

Everyone seemed to just depart away to school.

******
Another chapter for you guys! I try to slip in a little comedy here and there, but I don't think that they're very funny.

Will DunKenzie work out?

Do you guys like the idea of Jax and Riley?

Will Sarah get the answers she wants?

Is Charles going to get Cooper back? Why did Rebecca want him-or any other coffin-in the first place?

Sibuna.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

HOUSE OF RETURN بواسطة —

غموض / الإثارة

552 158 32
House of Hades Year 2; Everyone is back for their second year at the House of Hades. Everything is back to normal and everyone is happily reunited. U...
44.6K 1.1K 69
Seems like even the old Sibunas have left the building, everything at the Anubis house is getting more intense, but what will the newbies do when the...
231K 7.7K 61
❝i think we might be connected.❞ Sixteen year old Ashley Adams has lived what one might call a normal life. Sure, she's been raised by her sister fo...
20.9K 641 20
Another year starts at Anubis and everyone is hoping for a mystery free year but unfortunately at Anubis there is a new mystery to solve and everythi...