Tomorrow (Punk h.s) [Complete...

By curly_baby

Steph Flinn is a 14 year old girl living a normal life in Wisconsin. One day, a rude, tattooed boy named Harr... More

Tomorrow
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Author's Note
Ch.22 Steph part
Ch.22 Harry POV
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Author's Note
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Please Read!
Ch.35
Note
Note!!
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch. 43
Note!! Please read!!
Ch. 44
Ch.45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
The Cast!!
Ch. 50
SEQUEL!!!
THE NEW BOOKS

Ch.39

11K 199 26
By curly_baby

Hi Lovelies!

Please comment your thoughts on a cast. I want to hear what you imagine each character as. Besides Harry, of course! Please VOTE!

Thank you and happy reading!

Steph POV

Harry and I were cuddled up on the bed. Harry had his arms wrapped around me and I couldn't move because he was scared I would leave.

We were watching Dear John when I felt Harry start to kiss my neck. I try to ignore it but his hands are traveling up my top.

"Harry..."

He started laughing and he removed his hand from my top. I snuggled into his chest and finished the movie. He shut the movie off an we talked for a while.

"How mad is Tom that you are here right now?"

"He's pissed."

"Harry you need to got to work sometime."

"I know I know, I just love you and I don't want to leave you."

I smile and peck his lips. I told him about school and how I am actually further than the school so I am lucky to be here. I was playing with his hair when he looked at my wrists. His face fell an I kissed his forehead.

"I'm fine Haz, really."

"Baby girl, your wrists are purple and blue. You are not fine," he said, almost yelling. I take my hand away from him and get off the bed. I walk to the bathroom and close the door. I turned the shower on and walked back out.

"I'm taking a shower," I tell him. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "Do you want me to order a pizza?"

"Sure."

I grab a towel and walk back into the bathroom. I take my clothes off and pull the shower curtain back. I step in, letting the hot water relieve all the pain in my wrists. My hair soaks and I hear the curtain open. I feel two arms around me and I know who it is. I smile to myself and turn around.

"Haz, what are you doing?"

"The pizza would be almost 2 hours so I didn't bother ordering one."

"That didn't answer my question."

"I wanted to wash you. I feel bad about what I did and I wanted to clean you."

I just look at him weird and he laughs. I place my hands on his shoulders and his are tightly wrapped around my waist, our chests pressed together. I look into his eyes and they are filled with love, not lust. He leans down and kisses my lips, immediately swiping for an entrance. I allowed and he moved one hand to the back of my head, pulling my head closely to his. I moved my hand to his cheek and my other moved up his back. He pulled back and grabbed a bottle of soap. He poured some in his hands and moved it on my stomach. He moved up and kissed my lips. He cupped my breasts in his hands and massaged them. I moaned into the kiss and moved my hands to his face. I continued the kiss and I felt his hands moved around to my back. He rubbed up and settled on my bottom.

I felt his hands cup the bottom of my thighs and I jumped, him effortlessly catching me. I pulled away from the kiss and Harry spun us, me now in the water. I placed the soap in my hands and gently started rubbing it on his shoulders. He placed me down and kissed me, his wet hair falling in my eyes. I rub his stomach and wrap my arms around his waist. He reached over and grabbed the hair wash and pulled back. He poured some in his hands and I turned up the shower water since it was getting cold. I face him and smile. He pulled my face to him and turned me around. I did and felt his hands in my hair. He massaged my scalp and washed my hair.

He turned me back around and connected our lips. He moved me under the water and started to wash the soap out of my hair. I felt his fingers move through my hair and I place my hands on his shoulders as his still continue to massage my head. He tangles one hand in my hair and wraps the other around my waist. He kisses me with his passion and love and I know that I am safe. I start to feel the water go cold and I pull back and shut the water off. I turn to Harry and he wraps his arms around my waist. I can feel his hard shaft on my leg and I feel horrible.

I lean up and he kisses me. I feel so much love right now that I want everything he has. I continue kissing him and he wraps his legs around my thighs. He opens the curtain and steps out. I still am kissing him and he sets me down. He grabs a towel and wraps it around me. I situate it under my arms and wrap it over me while he ties it around his waist. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer and I feel his warm radiating off him. His hair is dripping and I push it back. He grabs my arm and smiles. I smile at him and he kisses my forehead.

"How about we lay by the fire tonight?" he asks. I say yes and he leads my out of the bathroom. Instead of going into the closet, I keep walking into the living room. I can hear Harry follow me and I grab a sleeping bag and set it by the fire. I look up at Harry and he is staring at me weirdly.

"I want to be comfortable with you in everyway." He smiles and nods, understanding what I mean. He walks over to the closet while I unzip the sleeping bag to make it larger. I see Harry with a big comforter blanket and I grab a couple pillows from the bed quickly. I walk back into the living room and I see Harry standing there waiting. He turns and looks at me and I walk over. I set the pillows down and look up at him. I build up my courage and walk towards him. I grab the top of my towel and drop it. I feel the cool air hit my body and I lay down. He drops his towel and lays down next to me, pulling me closer to him. His right side is up and his arm is over the blanket. I trace my left hand up his arm, my body facing him, as he stars at me.

"I love you Steph, and I am so in love with you right now."

I look into his eyes and they tell it all. It is his same look of love and I smile up at him.

"I love you Haz, you are everything to me. I have never done this with anyone before." He smiles and pecks my lips.

"I am also the only person you will be doing this with, because you are mine forever." I smile and nod.

He places his hand where my jaw and neck meet and he lifts my head up. He kisses me softly and my heart flutters, the same butterflies going through my system. My hair fans the pillow below my head as Harry's curls are on his forehead. I smile in the kiss and close my eyes. Harry deepens it and I feel my love for him growing stronger for him. I really want to give myself to him but I just don't know if I'm ready. I keep my lips moving along his in perfect sync and I move my hands to his chest. He flips me over so I am now under him, him hovering over me. My hands place themselves on his shoulders and he moves his arms under my back, placing his hands under my head.

"I love you so much," he whispers on my lips. I just keep kissing him as my response and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. We lay there for hours, kissing each other, occasionally stopping to catch our breaths, and gently touching each other. Harry's eyes never changed colors and I felt his love-filled gaze on me the whole time. Both of us lay there, completely naked, but yet so comfortable in each other's arms that nothing seemed to matter. We are both now lying on our sides facing each other, Harry kissing up my jaw. I closed my eyes and just felt his touch on my shoulder and collarbones.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear, hot breath tickling it. I smile and lean into him.

"I love you too."

He smiled and pulled me on top of him. "You have no idea how much you saying those words mean to me," he said smiling. My chest was pressed to his and his arms wrapped mine and there was no way I could get out of hi hold.

"Well, I love you. So much and I hope you never leave me again."

"I promise I won't, like I promise that I am all yours. Please don't forget that."

"I won't because I trust you so much and I am all yours."

He rolled me back and leaned and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and he pulled away. He sighed and placed his hand on my cheek, looking into my eyes. The blanket still covered us as we were warmed by the fire next to us. He traced his hand along my collarbones and down my breasts. He traced the curve of it and circled my nipple. It sent shivers down my spine and he moved down and traced my scars. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. He kissed my forehead and I asked the time.

"2 in the morning."

I laughed and he smiled. "I love you baby girl."

"I love you too. I am going to sleep. Please don't let me go."

"I won't, I promise. Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight lovey."

I buried my head into his chest and he wrapped both arms around me. I soon drifted off into sleep and I fell asleep.

I woke up and the sun was shining brightly. I open my eyes and see Harry still sleeping. I look at the time and see that it is 1 in the afternoon. I turn to Harry and start to kiss his face and his eyebrows crinkle. I kiss the crease and a smile appears on his face.

"I knew it was you." I look at him and wonder what he is dreaming about. I move my hand to his waist and kiss his chest.

"Yes, right there," he moaned. I giggled and kept kissing him. I love this.

"Baby girl, your amazing." I look up at him and see his eyes are still closed. I can't believe his dreams.

"Oh, yes. Yes. Right there. Right there. Fuck, holy shit," he gasped. I was currently tracing his happy trail and I wonder if that was influencing his dreaming. I moved my lips up to his face and started to kiss his face again. This time I kiss his lips and I feel his arm tighten around me. I am pulled onto him and I look up at him. He brushes the hair out of my face and smiles at me.

"I had a dream about you," he smiled.

"Oh, yes. Yes, right there. Your amazing, yes," I said mimicking him. He blushed and I kissed his cheek.

"You really have some dreams there lovey," I said. He laughs and I lean and kiss his lips. He wraps his arms around my back and keeps his lips on mine. He deepens the kiss and I feel his still hard shaft on my leg.

"Harry," I breathe.

He continues to kiss me but I pull away.

"Aw, I want your lips."

"Well, I don't like feeling your pain on my leg. Do you, want some help?"

I look up at him and he gives me a worried look. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to help you." He nods and sits up. I move off him and my hair falls on my breasts.

"Do you remember how?" he asks. I nod and carefully wrap my hands around the base. I start moving my hand up and down, feeling his hard shaft. I am so glad I am a girl. Harry moans and starts to pant.

"Fuck," he whispers. I smile and tighten my grip an little. His head rolls back and eventually his arms give out. He is lying on his back, with his eyes closed, panting and cursing. I start to feel him soften and the cum starts to shoot. I stick my mouth around him and swallow. I gag a little from the salty taste but I recover. I move my hands to the base and massage his balls. I see the sweat beating off his forehead and the shaft softens in my grip. I let go and crawl on top of him. I place my elbows above his shoulders and push his sweaty hair out of his face. He catches his breath and opens his eyes. I smile at him and he grabs my face and smashes his lips on mine. I respond to him and kiss back. He pulls back and rolls us over.

"That was fantastic baby girl," he smiled at me.

"Thank you, I try." He laughed and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I love you baby girl," he whispered.

"I love you Hazzy babe," I said smiling. He started laughing, me obviously bringing up memories. We were wrapped in each other's arms and I felt the urge to eat something.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I get some food?"

He smiled and said sure. I reached for my towel and wrapped it around me and Harry laughed. I hit his arm and stood up, the towel securely on my body. I walked to the bedroom and went into the closet. I hear Harry following me and I grab a black bra and panties and drop my towel. Harry walks up to me and grabs my bra from my hands. He opens it and I place my arms through and he hugs me, kissing my neck and clasping it behind my back. He grabbed my panties and bent down. My hands placed on his shoulders, he lifted them up my legs. He stayed and kissed my scars and I placed my hand on his cheeks.

"I love you Steph," he blurted.

"I love you Haz," I smiled and looked in his eyes. He stood up and I grabbed a pair of his boxers. He dropped his towel and I handed them to him. He slipped them up his legs and I grabbed a pink tank top. I threw it over my head and Harry walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss me. I kissed him back and he picked me up bridal-style. He carried me to the kitchen and sat me on the counter.

"What would you like to eat?" he asked.

"Um, can I have some toast?"

"Sure, anything for my baby girl," he smiled and walked to the toaster. I watched his back muscles and I felt my heart beat faster. His muscles just made me want to love him even more.

Harry POV

I grabbed the bread and put a slice in the toaster. I heard little feet pattering on the floor and I feel 2 small arms wrap around my waist. I smile and move my arm and pull her in front of me.

"Hello," I smiled and she looked up at me.

"Hi," she whispered and pecked my lips.

"I wanted to be closer to you," she said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. Right when my lips touched hers, the toaster went off. I groaned and she giggled. I grabbed the bread and she put her hands on my sides. I try to ignore the sparks shouting through my body right now but I can't stand this. I grab the peanut butter and a knife and begin to spread but I feel her fingertips tracing my happy trail. My head is spinning and I feel my boxers get tighter. I then feel her lips placing kisses all around my back and I start to grow impatient. I turned and smashed our lips together. She giggled and I slipped my tongue in. I picked her up and held her thighs. I carried her back to the bedroom and placed her down.

"You are something else," I laugh. She smiles and I kiss her again. She flips us and I feel her start to rock my crotch against her. I gasp when she finds my weak spot and keeps hitting it. Pleasure weaves through my body and she tries to relieve me with each dig into my crotch. She never leaves my mouth and continues to gentle peck my lips as I try to recover from her second pleasurment today. I wrap my arms around her back and start to kiss her back. She responds and I can barely keep up with her. She has left me breathless and I can't register.

"Wow, I am good," she whispered. I laughed and she giggled along with me.

"Yes you are and you only do that to me, got that?" I said looking her in the eye.

"Got it lovey," she said, and I smiled at her new nickname. I sat up and she straddled my lap. Her gentle fingers ran through my hair and I pecked her lips.

"I need to eat my toast," she whispered.

"Can you please stay with me for 5 more minutes?" I ask, but I know she has to eat.

"5 minutes," she said, trying to keep a straight face.

I smiled and she did too. I crashed my lips on hers and we fell back onto the bed.

5 minutes turned into 5 hours. Both of us now under the sheets and completely naked. I respect Steph and don't try anything. I don't touch her without her knowing and I most definitely will wait until she is ready. I am hovering over her and kissing her face. Her eyes are closed and so are mine. I kiss her eyelids and feel her breathe up and down. My hands are under her head and my arms are pulling her up into my chest.

"Open your eyes baby girl," I whisper on her lips, gently kissing them. Her eyes open and I look into them. Her blue-green orbs shine brightly in the bright white room and are the greatest sight to look in. I smile and kiss her lips. Her lips are swollen from our kissing and are very pink. I get off from on top of her and lay on my side and watch her. I pull the sheet up to cover her breasts and grab her hand. Her eyes close and she takes a deep breath.

"What's on your mind?" I ask her. I lean and kiss her temple.

"I love you so much," she says, her eyes remaining closed. I smile and squeeze her hand. A smile appears on her face and I smile. I kiss her cheek and I feel her move and face me. I unlock our hands and wrap it around her waist. Her left hand starts to move up my arm. Her hands gently move on my shoulder and her eyes are focused on her hand. I keep my eyes on her face as she concentrates on her hand. Her hand moves on my collarbones and she traces the ink swirled on my chest. Her hand moves to my cheek but up to my hair. She takes a piece and twirls it in her fingers. Her eyes meet mine and we look into each other's eyes for what seem like forever. Her hand moves down onto my cheek and she moves her head and places a soft kiss to my lips. She starts to move but I pull her back to me.

"I want you to stay here with me," I say, practically begging her not to leave me.

"Don't have to tell me twice," she says and I smile. She curls herself back into me and her head places on my chest. I wrap my left arm around her head and place my hand on her left ear and my right around her waist. I wrap my right leg around both of hers and she relaxes into me. We are molded together, completely naked, and the contrast of our skin is on show. I feel her move her head up to mine and I unwrap my arm. She pecks my lips and rests her head in the crook of my neck. I place my head on top of hers and rub my hand up and down her back.

"Do you want a bath?" I ask. We were both sweaty and I felt like I should ask.

"Yes please."

I move and get out of the bed. I grab my boxers and slip them on and make my way to the bathroom. I run the water and make sure it is warm and walk back out. I get two towels and place them next to the tub and shut off the water. I put some soap in and walk back in to get Steph. I see her on the bed looking at her ring. I smile and walk over to her.

"Hey baby girl, ready?"

"Yes," and I picked her up. I placed her in the bathroom and I took my boxers off and walked into the tub. She walked over to me, her hair in front of her body, concealing her breasts. She steps in and places her back against my chest.

"You know we spent the whole day kissing each other?" she asked.

"I know, and I loved every minute of it."

She laughed and I joined her. She placed her head on my shoulder and I turned my head so I could look at her. She smiled and her braces showed her almost perfect teeth. I love her smile either way.

"I get them off next month," she says, referring to her braces. I nod, "I will love you with or without braces because you being with me is all that matters." She smiles and I peck her still swollen lips. Mine are swollen too but hers are very pink.

"I love you Haz, that was the best day of my whole life," she said.

"Oh, just wait until tomorrow," I say. I actually have no idea what we are doing tomorrow.

"Now I can't wait, what are we doing?" she asks.

"I don't actually know yet," I say and she laughs.

"Okay, but I will be happy just to be with you."

I smile and kiss her cheek. My arms are still wrapped around her waist and I put her hair into a bun, something I learned from having a sister. Steph relaxes into my arms and I feel her eyelashes on my neck and I can tell they are closed. I close mine and just sit there with her in my arms. We sit there until the water goes cold and I feel Steph move. I open my eyes and see her unplugging the drain. I carefully lift her up and I get out. I grab my towel and wrap it around my waist. Steph stands up and I grab her hands. She steps out and I wrap her towel around her.

"Can we go to bed, I'm really tired?" she asks.

"Of course baby girl."

I hug her tight and lead her to the closet and grab my shirt. I pop it over her head and she drops the towel. I pull it down for her and I grab her a pair of panties. I bend and lift them up her legs and place them on her hips. I stand up and give her a soft kiss and grab my boxers. She grabs them from me and she bends down. I laugh but I play along with her. She pulls them up my legs and pats my hips.

"You are looking sharp," she said. I laughed and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I smiled. She grabbed my face and kissed my lips. She started to play with the curls on the bottom of my neck and I walked into the bedroom. I placed her down but kept my arm in alignment with her spine.

"I love you baby girl," I whispered on her lips.

"I love you more Haz," she said.

As soon as she snuggled into my chest, the doorbell rang. I told Steph to stay here and she nodded. I put on a shirt and joggers and walked out into the living room and opened the door.

"Hello, I am looking for my daughter Stephanie Flinn, have you seen her?"

(Ooo, cliffhanger. Please tell me who you think of with each character and I promise I will post the cast list on Monday! Thank you and please get this to 320 votes. It would mean a lot. Instead of my 350 goal, can we shoot for 335 votes and 10.5k reads by Saturday night. I won't be able to write Saturday and Sunday because I will be out of town and I probably won't write tomorrow. Please keep voting and reading and I promise the chapter on Monday will be great!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 165 12
Harry Styles is an insecure twenty-year old with trust issues. Bullied and humiliated his entire life in London, he attempts to find sanctuary in Bal...
710 54 34
What happens when thirty-three year old writer, Harry Styles becomes infatuated with a twenty-four year old married woman?
630 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...
523K 8.1K 32
Maggie Farr is your typical nerd, she's not into partying, and doesn't have many friends, her golden blonde locks are pushed back in a ponytail, and...