Destined | The Order of the P...

By xo___kay

It's the Golden Five's fifth year at Hogwarts. Between nightmares, managing the Quidditch team, a new DA teac... More

иιgнтмαяєѕ
тнє νιѕιт
тнє αяяιναℓ
∂ιииєя
Confused
Good News
Badges
Train Ride
Invisible Horses and Luna
The Toad in Pink
Back in the Common Room
Umbridge
The Toad
Scars on her Wrist
Detention
Confrontation
Dumbledore
Quiddtich Tryouts
The Unlucky Practice
Teach Us
Hogshead
Sucking Up to the Toad
Dumbledore's Army
Banned
Try-Outs
Brokenhearted
I Lost Her
Mr. Weasley
Ice Cream & Harry
Christmas With Dad
Back To Hogwarts
Hogwarts
Hermione and Harry's Wrath
Back in the D.A.
Make Up
Practice & Oliver
Three Broomsticks
Oh Boy
Dumbledore
The Game
Harry & Cho
Parabatai
Standing Up
Dumbledore's Escape
Phase One
Attack on McGonagall
The Weasley's Final Debut
Dolores is Sacked
Flight To London
Prophecy
Leaving
Goodbye
Sequel

Fight to the Death

3.4K 105 106
By xo___kay

Kiana

"Guys, where are you," I groaned as I sat up.

"Lumos Maxima."

A bright orb shot out of my wand and into the air. I saw all my friends around sitting up now.

"Thanks for that, I hate the dark," Ernie said.

"I know Ernie, I know," I sighed.

We all got off the ground and dusted ourselves off.

"Department of Mystery, they got that bit right," Ron said.

The light I produced evaporated and I saw this huge stone on the middle of the room, shaped like an arch. I could hear whispering come forth from it.

"The voices, can you tell what they're saying," Harry asked.

"It's hard to tell, sounds like Gibberish," I admitted.

"There aren't any voices you two," Hermione said. "Let's get out of here."

"I hear them too," Luna and Cedric said coming by Harry and I.

I looked at her and sighed.

"You're still bleeding Luna," I frowned.

"I'm fine," she smiled.

"Guys, it's just an empty archway," Lucas said. "Please."

"We've got company," Jace said.

Harry and I turned around and I reached for Harry's free hand but I was too late because I was taken from Harry and was held captive. A wand pointed at my heart.

"You know, you would've been better with my son if you weren't so good," Nott Senior smirked. "Who knows, maybe I'll have you for myself."

"You'll have to kill me first," I said bravely.

Cedric and Harry's eyes met mine and I turned away.

"Take Christian back to HQ," Bella said.

I saw a Diana take off. I closed my eyes and sent a gust of wind knocking him down. I used the wind to gently place him on the ground.

Obliviate

Christian stood up.

"Where am I," He asked.

Diana carried him off the ground and took him.

"CHRISTIAN," I screamed.

I felt a cold metal on my back.

"Do something and I will kill you," Nott muttered.

"Did you really think you children stood a chance against us," Lucius said. "I'll make it easy on you, give me the Prophecy now or watch your friends die, starting with Kiana."

I felt a cold metal touch my throat. I used a vine to hold his arm. I removed myself from the hold and punched Nott in the face. I used my wand and cursed Diana letting her fall.

"ARESTO MOMENTUM!"

Christian's body fell softly to the floor and I felt myself being blasted back. Diana picked Christian up again. Nott lifted me and punched me across the face. The knife slid across my arm and I screamed in pain before he held it at my throat again. I watched as the blood dropped from my arm.

"Look at them," Nott said.

I resisted. The knife was removed from my neck and I felt his palm struck my cheek. He gripped me by the hair and tilted my neck up. Tears were falling.

"KAY," Cedric yelled.

"Look at him," Nott ordered.

So I did.

"Don't give it to him Harry," I yelled.

He kneed my ribs and I held back a sob.

"You're less fidgety then last year," Nott smirked. "According to Diana."

Harry handed the orb to Lucius and I saw a bright light appear behind him then behind me.

"Get away from my goddaughter," Moony smirked.

He planted one good punch to Nott Senior's face and I was released. Soon more of the Order Members joined us and helped the others. Even Amos and Hufflepuff's parents.

"You must get out of here," Lupin said.

"Not without my dad or the others," I said.

Moony shook his head and laughed.

"Come along then," he smiled and held a hand out for me.

I grabbed his hand and helped Ginny escape from her Captor. Moony dropped us off and we began dueling the Death Eaters.

"Stupefy," We said.

"Pesky little girls," the Death Eater sneered.

"Not my daughter," Dad yelled.

He sent a powerful blast to the Death Eater and I ran beside him.

"Thanks dad I'm so happy you're ok," I said.

"I love you," Dad said. "You're a lot like your mom."

Cedric then joined us.

"Hey there, where's Christian," he asked.

"Diana she took him," I frowned.

"I'll kill her," Dad frowned.

Dad pulled us to the side behind a rock.

"You three listen to me, take the others and get out of here," Dad began.

"But we want to help," we said.

"You've all done beautifully now let me take it from here," Dad said.

From behind him I saw Lucius holding his wand towards us.

"REDUCTO," I yelled.

His body was shot into the air and hit a wall.

"I'm staying," I said. "You and Cedric are the only family I have left I can't lose you."

With that, I ran out from behind the Rock and began shooting spells against the Death Eaters. Cedric, Dad and Harry came out from behind the rock and began to help me. I felt my body being lifted off the ground and I saw Nott holding me.

"Oi, I caught one," He chuckled.

I wrapped my legs around his, bit the palm of his hand to let me go. I then flipped the two of us around and I punched his face. I held my wand to his heart and smiled.

"Stupefy!"

Together the two of us came plummeting to the rocks and he was out cold but still breathing. With my rock element I trapped him inside a rock that wouldn't kill him.

"Told you you'd be a fine Auror," Moody winked.

Moody helped me up and I saw Bellatrix land on a rock. A green light emitting from her wand hitting my smiling dad in the chest. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down towards the ground. I looked for a pulse but found none.

"NO," I cried out.

I saw Bellatrix smirking as she ran out. I stood up gripping my wand as Moody held my hand.

"Don't," Moony said.

"GET OFF OF ME," I screamed.

I ripped myself from Moody's arms and caught up with Bellatrix. I produced a fireball and threw it to her head which she dodged.

"I killed Sirius Black, I killed Sirius Black, what are you coming to get me," She sang.

"CRUCIO," I yelled in anger.

Aunt Bellatrix writhed in pain on the floor.

"CRUCIO!" Harry yelled besides me.

The two of us had tears running down our eyes. Bellatrix took the only thing I had in my life that was family and destroyed it. Bellatrix whimpered in fear as Harry and I pointed out wands at her. I drop my wand to my side and grab her hair. I straddle my aunt and punch her in the face sobbing like a mad man.

"You — killed — him," I cried.

I pulled my wand out and held it against her neck. My breathing harsh as I held her down. I felt a hand touch my back and Harry shook his head and helped me up. Our wands returning back to Bellatrix.

"You've got to mean it Harry and Kiana, She killed him, she deserves it," Voldemort said. "You know the spell Harry."

My eyes met the side of Harry's determined face. This is what Voldemort wants.

"Harry, you don't want to do this, you aren't like him," I whispered.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND KIANA SIRIUS," Harry began to yell as he turned his wand on me.

Taken back. I set my wand to my side and looked into his eyes.

"I do understand Harry, he was the last bit of your family, well guess what, he was mine too," I said calmly. "I'm torn up to and a part of me wants to kill her and a part of me knows that this is exactly what he wants."

"She doesn't understand Harry. She's using you, kill her," Voldemort said.

Harry gripped his wand tighter and pressed it against my chest.

"Go ahead, do it, let's see if you'll be able to live with yourself after you do," I said.

Voldemort appeared behind Harry. Bellatrix began to laugh.

"Do it Harry," I said.

Harry turned around and pointed his wand at Voldemort. With a wave of his hand Harry's wand was now on the floor.

"So weak."

Suddenly a flame went off besides me and Grandpa stepped out of it. Harry reached for my hand and I declined it and ran after Bellatrix. I grab her by the robes and shove her against the wall. I punch her across the jaw and she spit blood out to the ground.

"I hate you," I scream.

I shove her to the ground and she soon escaped through the fireplace.

"It was foolish of you to come here tonight Tom, the Auror's are on their way," Grandpa said.

"By then which time I shall be gone and you shall be dead," Voldemort said.

Voldemort swung his arm in the air and Grandpa shoved Harry and I out of the way. The two wizards held the light between them as Voldemort sent lighting our way. I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him to the other side of the wall.

"Stay here," I whispered.

I turned my attention back to the battle. Voldemort had set a barrier of fire between him and Grandpa. Grandpa had been blasted back. Voldemort laughed as soon as I stood up. He sent a fire basilisk towards me. With the element of air I sent gushes of wind towards the serpent and it hit its head on the ceiling. I then evaporated the fire and sent it to Voldemort which he distinguished. I used the water element and trapped him inside a large bubble water.

"Harry check on my Grandpa," I said.

Soon enough Grandpa stood up and stood besides me.

"You're doing good," He said strongly.

Harry stood up and was approaching us. I sent a air wave which sent him back. Voldemort broke out of the water bubble and Grandpa shoved me back as Voldemort shot a dark spell at us. Grandpa held him off and soon enough Tom engulfed the power and sent a powerful blast. The glass that had broken off was soon flying towards us. With my wand I casted a powerful protego charm blocking the glass from hitting us. Voldemort looked displeased as he soon turned into thin air. Grandpa looked at me and sighed. I heard Harry gasp behind me. Grandpa and I turned around only to see Harry twitching.

"Harry," I said.

Harry fell to the ground. I got on my knees and looked into his eyes.

"You've lost Old Man and Little Girl," Harry said.

"Ha - Harry you have to fight him." I sniffled.

Harry cried out in pain. I could see the flashes of memories. His mum screaming, Cedric and I almost dying, Dementors. All in repeat. Then I saw my dad's death once more.

"Harry, you can fight him," I cried.

I then saw flashes of Harry being alone and Voldemort approaching him.

"So weak, so vulnerable."

"What do I do Gramps," I asked.

"Harry, it isn't how you are alike, it's how you are not," Grandpa said.

His arm grasped mine as Harry was trying to get up. The others were running out of the room.

"Harry, remember when I was vulnerable to him, remember how you helped me, that was love Harry. That's how you're different," I sniffled.

Harry's eyes met mine then traveled to the others. The first thing I saw was him and I hugging. Him and Hermione hugging. Jake, Ron and Harry smiling as they played chess. The mirror where we saw our parents. Dad and Harry hugging. Then Cedric's face flashed.

"Come off it Harry, do you love her," Cedric asked.

"More than anything in the world." Harry replied.

"Good, because it's going to be nice having you as a brother in law." Cedric smiled.

More flashes of the Golden five laughing and having fun. I smiled. Then I saw flashes of me, when I was smiling or laughing. The first day I met Harry flashes by to.

"Thank you Harry, you're the best I could ever ask for. I love you." I chuckled. Harry blushed immensely and looked away. He then frowned.

"Did I say something wrong," I asked worriedly.

"Just never heard someone tell me they love me...." he whispered.

I held onto his hand and smiled.

"Well then, I'm never going to stop loving you even after I die I'll always love you... what are best friends for," I smiled.

Harry's frown turned into a smile.

"I love you too," He blushed.

"More than the stars, moons, planets and parallel universes we have out there my love for you is infinite. I promise nothing will change that Haz," I chuckled.

The scene changed again.

"Harry," I said.

"Yes Kay," He replied.

"Cedric and I really appreciate you and love you like you're one of us," I smiled.

The flashes then ended and Harry stopped jerking.

"You're the weak one," Harry said. Voldemort flashing into his mind again.

"And you'll never know love, or friendship. And I feel sorry for you," Harry said.

Angry flashes went by until it finally ended with Dad hugging Harry and I. Voldemort flew out of Harry's body in anger. I saw Voldemort standing above Harry.

"You're a fool Harry Potter. And you will lose everything," Voldemort said. "Starting with the love of your life."

Voldemort faced me and smiled.

"Your turn," he said.

He then again disappeared into thin air and I set my mind blocks up. Flashes of Cedric falling and dying popped into my mind. Cedric's limp body rose from the graveyard and he smirked.

"Join us Kiana," he said.

Kayla and Christian appeared at his side.

"Cedric," I said.

"Join us," Cedric smirked.

I shook my head.

"No not this time," I yelled. "Harry's right, you don't know love or friendship. You don't even know what it means to be a family."

Flashes of Cedric and I playing Quidditch came into my mind. I smiled. Flashes of my friends and I spending time together in the common room laughing and having fun. Cedric and I having sleepovers in each other's bedrooms.

"You're weak Voldemort."

Voldemort fled my mind and leaned over Harry and I. Soon the fires began and Ministry Members came forth. Voldemort evaporated into thin air. Fudge gapping.

"He's back, Voldemort's back," Fudge screamed.

I ran towards the room where my dad's body should be but it was gone. I turned around and faced Moony.

"Where is his body," I asked.

"I'm sorry Kiana."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 9.9K 51
Cedric Diggory during his 6th year at Hogwarts was well known. But not as well known as you knew Cedric. Or how well you knew the future. As Cedric/G...
23.4K 635 22
(Y/N) Middlebrook was terribly excited for her fourth year at Hogwarts, but at the same time, she was extremely anxious. This was the year she wanted...
243K 7.7K 34
Your fifth year at Hogwarts is waiting for you, but the question is: will you be there?
3.9K 37 22
Catherine Collins has returned for her fifth year at Hogwarts. After the tragic ending to last year, the Slytherin Princess is put under even more of...