иιgнтмαяєѕ

¢є∂яι¢ вℓα¢к

I woke up inside a pitch black room. I stood up from the floor and walked around trying to figure out just where the hell I was.

"Hello," I shouted.

Silence filled the dark room. I reached for my wand but it wasn't there. What the hell? Where was my wand? I always carried my wand around with me.

"Cedric..."

I turn around. I saw a door open and a small light entered the darkness.

"Come Cedric," a familiar voice whispered softly.

I hesitantly exited the room and entered the worst night of my life. I was in the Quidditch pitch again. I saw her laying on the grassy surface. The cup within five feet of me. I ran towards my little sister and kneel beside her. I begin shaking her.

"Wake up," I yelled. "Wake up Kay."

Her eyes opened but they weren't her normal eyes. They were a deep black. She sat up and frowned at me.

"How could you let them hurt me you're supposed to be my older brother you're supposed to protect me," she said.

"I'm sorry," I began.

"Well sorry isn't going to save you," she smirked.

"What," I asked.

"Avada Kedavra!"

A green light went through me and I was falling into a black abyss. I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw my little sister's face in front of mine. Her arms wrapped around me and I sobbed on her shoulder.

"Get away from me," I sobbed.

Her arms retracted from me and she looked at me. Pain evident in her eyes.

"It was just a nightmare," I mutter to myself. "You would never hurt me.."

"Never," she repeated. "Never. You will never lose me nor will I ever hurt you. I will always be right here."

"Can you sing me to sleep, Kay," I ask.

She forces a smile and sends me a nod.

There's a hero
If you look inside your heart
You don't have to be afraid
Of what you are
There's an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

It's a long road
When you face the world alone
No one reaches out a hand
For you to hold
You can find love
If you search within yourself
And the emptiness you felt
Will disappear

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

Lord knows
Dreams are hard to follow
But don't let anyone
Tear them away
Hold on
There will be tomorrow
In time
You'll find the way

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

I closed my eyes slowly and let sleep take over. As long as I had her everything would be alright.

кιαиα вℓα¢к

Cedric fell asleep in my arms after I sang him to sleep. I took that nasty nightmare from his memory like I've been doing every night. Every night it's the same thing... I kill him because I've succumbed to the darkness inside of me. The very same darkness that's been inside my head since Voldemort rose from the dead... to kill... Voldemort was messing with his head as he was to Harry. It was my job to protect them. I let Cedric sleep in his bed as I unwrapped my arms from him. I get up from his bed and left his bedroom only to meet up with Christian, Dad and Remus.

"He had the dream again, didn't he," Dad asks.

I was too disgusted with myself that I nod.

"You're not evil Kay," Christian said.

"You don't know what happened that night... I almost killed Kayla and a part of me liked it. That's always been my number one fear was becoming evil and Cedric sees me as evil. How can I live with myself if the person I grew up with is afraid of me," I question.

Silence.

"Exactly, I'm going into my bedroom," I sigh.