Christmas With Dad

Kiana

"Kay," someone giggled.

I opened my eyes and saw Hermione and Ginny. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey," I said.

Hermione handed me a glass of water which I gladly accepted.

"So we see Harry's been staying here," Ginny smirked.

"Haven't really noticed, been in my room the whole time," I said truthfully.

"Well, it's Christmas, so get up, wear your hot clothes and woo the heck out of him and make him miss what he lost," Ginny said.

I laughed. The two were dressed in white dresses that looked amazing on them.

"Do I have to get up and socialize?" I asked.

"The boys miss you," Hermione said.

I groaned but nodded.

"I'll be down in thirty," I said.

"Good. See you in thirty," the girls cheered and exited my room.

"Girls are complicated," I sighed.

I got out of my bed and went straight into my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"Refreshing," I said as I dried my face.

I went into my closet and pulled out my outfit.

***

After I took a shower and dried my hair, I slid over my red laced dress.

 I then applied lotion and deodorant to smell good

I then applied lotion and deodorant to smell good. I then braided my hair and curled them into a waterfall braid.

I then began to contour and highlight my face and added light make up that looked natural

I then began to contour and highlight my face and added light make up that looked natural. I grabbed my nude heels and slipped them on. Tucking my wand inside my bra. Someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Harry," Harry said.

I froze. What did he want?