Flight To London

Harry

"Well, we'll have to fly, won't we?" said Luna.

"Okay," I said irritably. "First of all, 'we' aren't doing anything if you're including yourself in that, and second of all, Ron, Jake, Cedric, Christian and Kiana are the only one's with a broomstick that isn't being guarded."

"I've got a broom!" said Ginny.

"Yeah, but you're not coming," said Ron angrily.

"Excuse me, but I care what happens to Sirius." Ginny said.

"You're too —" I began.

"I'm three years older than you were when you fought You-Know-Who over the Sorcerer's Stone," she said fiercely.

"Yeah, but —"

"We were all in the D.A. together," said Neville quietly. "It was all supposed to be about fighting You-Know-Who, wasn't it? And this is the first chance we've had to do something real or was that all just a game or something?"

"No of course it wasn't —" I said impatiently.

"Then we should come too," said Neville simply. "We want to help."

My eyes traveled to Kiana, Cedric and Christian who were a few feet away in an argument.

"I'm fine guys, I need to go," Kiana sighed.

"You don't need to, let me go, the toad — " Christian began.

"I know what she did, I've healed myself, I am fine," Kiana frowned.

Her eyes met mine and she threw on a forced smile.

"If anything happens to you – " Cedric began.

"Nothing will," she said sternly.

"There's no winning conversations with you is there?" They asked. Kiana shook her head and smiled. "Well, we will need more people to help if we're going to do this. Jace, Ernie and Lucas will want to be here."

"No," she said. "If anything –"

"Nothing will," Christian said. "Besides we need all the help and brooms right?"

Kiana nodded. Christian ran up to the castle. Kiana and Cedric had a whispered conversation and I saw her hand him the familiar Pearl necklace. He wrapped it around his neck and she wrapped hers around her neck. Then they joined us.

"He's going to get Lucas, Ernie and Jace and before you argue with me they're of age of this is what they want then we have to respect that," Kiana said. "Also, does everyone have their Pearl necklaces I gave them last year?"

We nodded.

"Do you have them on right now?" I asked.

We nodded.

"Good. I need to see them, I need to put more Charms on them," she said.

Once she finished we all wrapped our necklaces around our necks.

"That's right," said Luna, smiling happily.