Dumbledore

Kiana

Harry and the rest of us were inside the common room relaxing until the portrait door swung open revealing Minnie.

"Ms.Black," she said.

I looked up and into her determined eyes.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Come with me," she said.

"She didn't do anything wrong," Harry said almost immediately.

"I know that Potter," McGonagall said sternly.

I simply nodded and made my way towards her.

"How long will I be gone?" I asked.

"Just for tonight," she said.

"I'll be fine guys," I said.

They hesitantly nodded. Before I could leave the common room Harry put a firm grip on my wrist. He pulled me towards him and hugged me.

"Be careful," he whispered.

I chuckled.

"Always am," I said.

Harry pecked my forehead and sighed.

"Come on Ms. Black," McGonagall said.

I broke out of the hug and followed behind her.

"You're going to be with your Grandfather tonight you'll be back before lessons." She said.

I nodded.

"Where am I going?" I asked.

"He will tell you," She said.

I followed behind her to my Grandpa's office. She said the password and we rushed up to the top.

"Albus, She's here," McGonagall said.

I saw him look up from his desk and sigh.

"Take my arm Kiana," he said.

I didn't hesitate. I trusted him. Soon enough we Apparated to the steps of Grimmuald Place.

"Gramps, what are we doing here?" I asked.

"Meeting, we need you to see if he's planning anything," Grandpa simply said.

He muttered the password and we entered my home. I made my way towards the kitchen where everyone would be. I saw Dad and I ran towards him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey Dad," I chuckled.

"Hey Kay," he smiled.

After dad let me go I hugged Moony and Tonks then sat across dad. The Weasley's soon entered and I sent them a smile and waved.

"First off, when you return to Hogwarts you mustn't say where you went," Grandpa said.

I nodded.

"Okay, let's start," Grandpa smiled.

Dad gripped my hand and stared at me worryingly.

"Are you sure you're able to do this?" He asked.

I nodded. I closed my eyes and thought of getting into Voldemort's mind. I took down the mind block he had on his mind and I got in.