Hermione and Harry's Wrath

Harry

"Where is she?" Hermione asked worriedly.

She began to pace back and forth in the common room. Cedric, Jake, Ron, Christian and I watching her.

"She's a big girl Hermione," Ron yawned.

"Listen here Ronald, Kayla snuck into the castle and attacked Christian and Kiana in one night. What if she did it again," Hermione snapped.

"Josh said they went to the library and then she was going to bed," Jake yawned.

"Well she isn't in her bed," Cedric snapped.

His eyes fixed on me and if looks could kill he'd put Voldemort in second place. Christian angrily stood up and paced with Hermione.

"We told dad we'd watch over her," Christian groaned.

The twins both had their fists clenched.

"I'm a terrible brother," They said in unison.

"It's not your faults, it's mine," Hermione frowned.

Cedric and Christian stopped.

"What?" they asked.

Hermione never did anything wrong.

"I told her that you and Cho were dating, she needed to know," Hermione frowned.

What?

"No she didn't," I yelled.

Hermione had no right to tell her that.

"SHE DID! SHE DOES," Hermione yelled.

"It was none of your business," I snapped.

"And what do you expect me to do! Let her find out herself, let you hurt her again. I'm such a bad friend to her! When Cedric broke my heart she didn't side with him! She was pissed! She confronted him for me! She's always had my back and I couldn't even be there for her! You hurt her and I just allowed it,"Hermione yelled. "Sorry Cedric that was in the past I don't blame you but I do love you."

Everyone was speechless.

"Shh," Ron hissed.

"Someone's outside," Jake whispered.

They were right. I could hear two voices I knew well.

"It's Malfoy and Kiana," Cedric whispered.

"I had a fun time. Maybe we can do this again sometime," Malfoy asked.

"I'll think about it. Good night Draco," Kiana replied.

Did she just call Malfoy Draco? She actually sounded happy.

"Good night Kiana," Malfoy said.

HE HAS NO RIGHT TO CALL HER KIANA.

"Balderdash," Kiana said.

The portrait swung open and she had a smile on her face. Hermione pushed past me and pulled Kiana in for hug.

"Thank Merlin's Beard you're all right," Hermione sighed in relief.

"Yes, um, well you see," Kiana stuttered.

"Why were you with Malfoy?" I asked.

Kiana froze.

"He isn't the right guy to talk to, his Father is a Death Eater. The other person who caused you and Cedric pain. He's hurt you so many times Kiana. You and Hermione. You would stoop that low to be with him," I snapped.

Kiana had tears falling from her eyes and I immediately regretted it.

"For your information Harry, I was on my way to the House tower but I blacked out. Draco was the first one to notice I haven't eaten in a matter of weeks maybe even months and he helped me get better, he helped me feel better. For a while he even made me forget that I was going bat shit crazy," Kiana snapped ,"so why do you care?"

"Because you're my best friend, Cho said you'd do something like this to get me," I began.

WHAM! I heard a cracking noise and I clutched my nose. Kiana had punched me in the nose huffing in anger.

"I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO FEEL! I AM SICK OF MAKING THINGS WORSE. I AM SICK OF BEING HURT. I AM SICK OF CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP. I AM SICK OF HATING EVERYTHING. I AM SICK OF FAKING A SMILE. I AM SICK OF FEELING THIS WAY. I AM SICK OF LETTING PEOPLE DOWN. I AM SICK OF BEING ME. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYBODY HATES ME SO MUCH BUT MAYBE I DO BECAUSE NOW I HATE ME TOO! So enjoy your lives together because our friendship is over," Kiana snapped.

She stormed up the stairs furiously wiping her tears away. Everyone's eyes rested on me.

"You're such an idiot," Hermione snapped and followed after Kiana.

"Mate, she was your best friend. You cared about her, what's wrong with you," Jake snapped.

He ran up the stairs to our dorm room.

"Mate, I don't I don't know what to say," Ron sighed.

He shook his head and walked up the stairs. Christian was glaring at me.

"Stay away from her," Christian snapped.

He stormed up the stairs to his dorm room. I fell to the couch. What have I done? I noticed Cedric approach me. This is the end of Harry. With a flick of his wand my nose was fixed.

"I want my little sister back."

Author's Note :

Oh my Merlin, Harry what have you done! Who else thinks Harry is an idiot right now ?

🙋🏼