Umbridge

Kiana

Harry and I were walking towards the Great Hall for lunch. Thankfully, he wasn't flustered with me and thought that what I did was for a good reason. I then looked into Harry's green eyes and saw that like me, he was hurting.

"I'll talk to Seamus and give him a better understanding," I said.

Harry grasped onto my hand and faced me.

"You have enough to worry about Kiana," Harry frowned, "between Training, School, Music, being a Quidditch Captain and O.W.L's you have enough on your plate and this is adding onto it."

"Think of Seamus as the Appetizer," I said.

Harry smiled and we continued walking.

"Knew your corny jokes would make me laugh," Harry smiled.

"It's what I'm here for," I tease.

Harry and I entered the Great Hall catching everyone's attention as the three Champions and Liars entered. We sat down besides Hermione, Ron and Jake. I set food onto my plate and heard someone snicker from behind.

"Eat the pig you liar," someone whispered.

I dropped the piece of bacon and pushed my plate to the side catching my close friends attention.

"You're not going to eat?" Harry asked taking a bite into his bacon.

I shook my head and stood up.

"I'm going to get my timetable and then go and use the restroom, see you guys in class," I said faking a smile.

"Kiana," Harry frowned.

"I'll be okay," I said.

I hurriedly approached professor Minnie ignoring the giggles behind me.

"Everything's in order and you have Quidditch tryouts soon," Minnie said.

Her eyes then met mine and she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"My door is always open if you want to talk," she asked.

I nodded. Before I could walk off she grasped my wrist.

"I'm really sorry that you're going through this," Minnie whispered. "See me after lessons today okay?"

"Okay," I sighed.

Minnie let me go and I walked out of the Great Hall holding the tears in.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I turn around and find Jake following after me. He sends me a wide smile and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"I've got to go to the ladies room," I said.

"I'll wait outside for you," Jake said.

"I'll be okay," I said. "I'll meet you in class."

I quickly made my way to the girls bathroom no one ever went into. I slammed the door behind me and fell to the floor sobbing. As if on cue, Myrtle came out of her toilet and floated besides me.

"Are you okay," She asked.

I shook my head.

"What's wrong," She asked.

I looked up and into her eyes.

"I – I hate it here.." I cried. "I-it's not the s-same."

I angrily wiped my tears and washed my face. I dried them on my robes and walked out of the bathroom. No. I wasn't going to be weak. I wasn't going to cry. I'm going to train hard and kill Voldemort, Kayla and that imposter. I walked to D.A.D.A and sat in the chair besides Harry. I kept my arms crossed and my gaze at the chalkboard.