Dumbledore

Kiana

After last night, I've never felt better. Who knew blowing three Slytherins off a bench could be the reason for that happiness. To see the pain on their faces.

"Kiana?"

I turned around and saw Nigel. Completely forgetting my dark thoughts of pain.

"Hello Nigel," I smiled.

Nigel blushed.

"Dumbledore wants to see you," he smiled.

I nodded. I patted his head and walked towards Dumbledore's office.

"Password?" The eagle asked.

"Lemon drops." I said.

The eagle stepped to the side and I climbed the countless steps. I knocked on the oak doors.

"Come in," Dumbledore said from the other side.

I entered the office and sat in my normal seat.

"Hello professor," I said.

"Surprised to see you didn't call me Grandfather," Dumbledore says.

"I can?" I ask.

"My daughter use to call me Dad, she also used to call Minerva Minnie and Madam Pomfrey Poppy, I look at you and I see her it's like I have my daughter again," he smiles.

"It's an honor to call you grandfather," I smile.

"Have you been training?" He asked.

I nodded. He then eyes my bandaged hand. Concern filling his face.

"Your hand, what happened dear?" He asked.

I then unwrapped it and showed him.

"Happened last night, I was writing plays for Quidditch and I felt this stinging pain in my hand," I explained.

"How peculiar?" Grandfather said.

I nodded.

"I've also come here to ask you to try and getting into his mind again?" Grandfather asked.

I nodded. I shut my eyes and tried to channel my energy to Voldemort. I was pulled into his vision. Voldemort was pacing feverishly back and forth.

"I want it now Lucius," Voldemort snapped.

"I will not fail to bring it to you, but in order to do that I need Potter to retrieve it." Lucius said.

Voldemort nodded. I then pulled myself out of the vision and gasped.

"He wants something, he's looking for something, I don't know what it is but he needs Harry for it," I gasped.

He nodded.

"Has Voldemort ever entered your mind?" He asked. I shook my head. "Then why do you look restless?"

"The nightmares gramps, the nightmares of that night they're getting worse and I can't take them anymore," I explained.

Grandpa frowned and nodded.

"Is there anything else bugging you?" He asked.

"It's just I need a vacation professor," I said. "But seeing as were in the middle of a crisis. I have to do my best and make you, my father and my brothers proud."

It was true I needed time away from all this stress more than ever.

"Ah, Kiana, Cedric's done a great job." He smiled.

"On what?" I asked.

"Raising you of course," he smiled.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"But of course you need to make decisions on your own now. I think it's time you regain that fire back on your own."

***

I was on my way back to the common room until I felt that stinging pain in my hand again. I looked at its unwrapped state and saw that more scars surfaced on it. Why is this happening? I continued to walk further up to the common room and saw Hermione pacing back and forth. Her eyes met mine and she sighed in relief.

"There you are! We were so worried," Hermione gasped.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Kayla's been spotted in Hogwarts, she came for Christian. He's in the Hospital now," Hermione said.

I gasped. I clenched my fists and turned on my heel. I'm going to kill Kayla if it's the last thing I do. I ran towards the Hospital Wing and saw Christian's body on the bed. Madam Pomfrey looked up and gasped. Christian's hair was now jet black and he resembled Cedric. His grey eyes open in shock. I felt my body stiffen. Kayla did this on purpose. I inched closer to Christian.

"W-what happened," I asked.

"Kayla used the Cruciatus Charm on him multiple times." Madam Pomfrey explained.

I took Christian's hand in mine and squeezed.

"W-will he be alright," I sniffled.

Madam Pomfrey sighed.

"He's been hurt badly and needs his rest.." Madam Pomfrey said her eyes trying to meet mine.

"I'm staying here in case she comes back." I sniffled.

Madam Pomfrey couldn't argue because the traitor herself came from behind the doors. Kayla has placed a body bind curse on Poppy leaving me alone to defend them.

"Hey sissy," she sneered.

I gripped my wand tightly in my hand.

"Traitor! He trusted you! We all trusted you!" I screamed.

I held my wand up. She did hers in turn.

"CRUCIO!" she yelled.

I felt the pain hit my stomach but I fought against it.

"Expelliarmus," I yelled.

Her wand flew out of her hand and I knocked her down. I brought my hands to her neck and began to squeeze. I felt someone kick my stomach. I looked up and saw Theo. Theo held his wand up at me and smirked. I kneed him in his manhood and put him in a choke hold. Kayla's eyes widen as I grasp Theo's wand and point it at her.

"You can do it. Kill him. You want to."

I rapidly shake my head as my hold on him gets tighter and I conjure ropes to wrap around Kayla's neck.

"Kiana. This isn't you."

My eyes flicker past Kayla and I see Draco standing in front of me.

"You don't understand," I stutter. "I need too."

I could hear Kayla and Theo's breathing grow harsher as they try to loosen up the pressure against their necks.

"You aren't the person you think you are. Your good," Draco frowned. "Don't kill them. Show them mercy."

Mercy. I relieve the two and quickly cast a strong sleeping spell and remove their memories of what I had done to them.

"Get them out of here Malfoy," I stutter.