Fight to the Death

Kiana

"Guys, where are you," I groaned as I sat up.

"Lumos Maxima."

A bright orb shot out of my wand and into the air. I saw all my friends around sitting up now.

"Thanks for that, I hate the dark," Ernie said.

"I know Ernie, I know," I sighed.

We all got off the ground and dusted ourselves off.

"Department of Mystery, they got that bit right," Ron said.

The light I produced evaporated and I saw this huge stone on the middle of the room, shaped like an arch. I could hear whispering come forth from it.

"The voices, can you tell what they're saying," Harry asked.

"It's hard to tell, sounds like Gibberish," I admitted.

"There aren't any voices you two," Hermione said. "Let's get out of here."

"I hear them too," Luna and Cedric said coming by Harry and I.

I looked at her and sighed.

"You're still bleeding Luna," I frowned.

"I'm fine," she smiled.

"Guys, it's just an empty archway," Lucas said. "Please."

"We've got company," Jace said.

Harry and I turned around and I reached for Harry's free hand but I was too late because I was taken from Harry and was held captive. A wand pointed at my heart.

"You know, you would've been better with my son if you weren't so good," Nott Senior smirked. "Who knows, maybe I'll have you for myself."

"You'll have to kill me first," I said bravely.

Cedric and Harry's eyes met mine and I turned away.

"Take Christian back to HQ," Bella said.

I saw a Diana take off. I closed my eyes and sent a gust of wind knocking him down. I used the wind to gently place him on the ground.

Obliviate

Christian stood up.

"Where am I," He asked.

Diana carried him off the ground and took him.

"CHRISTIAN," I screamed.

I felt a cold metal on my back.

"Do something and I will kill you," Nott muttered.

"Did you really think you children stood a chance against us," Lucius said. "I'll make it easy on you, give me the Prophecy now or watch your friends die, starting with Kiana."

I felt a cold metal touch my throat. I used a vine to hold his arm. I removed myself from the hold and punched Nott in the face. I used my wand and cursed Diana letting her fall.

"ARESTO MOMENTUM!"

Christian's body fell softly to the floor and I felt myself being blasted back. Diana picked Christian up again. Nott lifted me and punched me across the face. The knife slid across my arm and I screamed in pain before he held it at my throat again. I watched as the blood dropped from my arm.